the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away.

3 posters

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down

One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away. - Page 4 Empty Re: One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away.

Post by Guest Sun Dec 19, 2010 2:11 am

Jude
Reece grimaces, then nods "Yeah, I remember you. I'm really glad Jude finally found y..." Then I lightly take my foot and shove his head back into the water with it

Jonas
"Yeah Rita (can it be Rita?) I'm fine" I lied, turning to face her "have you been enjoying the party, meter maid?"

Back to top Go down

One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away. - Page 4 Empty Re: One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away.

Post by Guest Sun Dec 19, 2010 2:13 am

Julia: "Jude, that wasn't nice!" I said, but giggled sightly, and shoved him into the pool along with his friend. That's what he gets...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 19, 2010 2:16 am

Jude
As I go in, I grab her hand and we go in together. Laughing, I blink, clearing the water from my eyes "I guess you'll think twice before pushing me in next time, huh?"

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sun Dec 19, 2010 2:18 am

Valerie: I let out a quiet sigh of relief as we walk onto the dance floor. A new band is playing, one od the more raucous ones. The whole dance floor is basically everyone bumping and dancing into one another. "Don't look so nervous," I say as the band start a new song.

(I was gonna do something with Rita, but this might work out better.)
Rita: "Of course!" I say, hoping I don't sound too happy. I'm miserable.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 19, 2010 2:21 am

Rose
I'm with Max, still dancing. I was really beginning to tire out, though "Should we take a quick break...?'

Jonas
"What's the matter?" I ask, examining her face. Then I glance over and see Jude and Julia, well, at least on of the rebels are happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 19, 2010 2:21 am

Julia: "You're lucky I thought to wear a bathing suit under my clothes," I countered but laughed and dove beneath the surface, for some reason able to enjoy swimming for once. Maybe because I was with Jude. "Sounds like you missed me even more than I thought, Jude. All your friends seem to know about me," I teased, having swum a safe distance away, so he couldn't dunk me like he had with Reece.

Larry: "Um, sorry? Just have a lot on my mind, so dancing isn't really a top priority," I shrugged, and didn't dance quite as horribly as I had thought I would, since it wasn't real dancing. Just jumping around..."Where's your boyfriend of the day? Shouldn't you be dancing with him?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 19, 2010 2:25 am

Jude
Natasha and James swam over, having arrived earlier. Six months ago, who knew that Natasha secretly liked him? Now they were a couple, and Natasha laughed "Who's your friend, Paulie?" Paulie was my nickname, after the man that wrote the song Hey Jude "This is Julia" "You...you found her" Natasha gasped, looking at me with a grin "thats great!" Embarrassed again I sigh "you saw what I did to Reece..." I joked

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sun Dec 19, 2010 2:26 am

Valerie: I frown a bit, thinking of yesterday's. "I wanted to be single today," I say simply. "Partys are more fun that way, right?" I catch Max's eye across the floor and quickly look away.

Rita: "Nothing!" I say quickly. I'm just going through withdrawl again. Yesterday's hit wasn't enough. I'll have to go on another binge soon...
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sun Dec 19, 2010 2:28 am

Max: I look at Rose and then back at Valerie. "For a moment," I say slowly. "But we need to make sure we keep our eyes on her."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 19, 2010 2:30 am

Julia: I smiled and wrung out my braid, not really knowing what to say. Had Jude just walked around talking about me all day? That would be weird, but his friends almost made it sound that way...

Larry: I saw Valerie look over at Maxwell, and had a theory about why. I nodded over at him "If you like him then you should dance with him."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 19, 2010 2:33 am

Jonas
"Rita, you're not back on drugs, are you?" Every rebel had had a problem at some point with them. Even Jude, who I've never actually seen take drugs, had to be held down once

Rose
I nod wordlessly, greatful for the rest. Over at the soda bar, I got a diet coke and drank it in silence, watching Valerie

Jude
"Say one more word, I dare you both" I growl, only half joking "Sleeptalking" James said quickly, then dove under the water with Natasha, swimming off quickly

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sun Dec 19, 2010 2:34 am

Valerie: "What?!" I say. The only reason I followed Max was because he was interesting. But it soon just became a way of life. I nod. "No, you're mistaken. I'm just watching to make sure he doesn't drink," I lie.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 19, 2010 2:37 am

Julia: That wiped the smile off of my face, and I grabbed Jude's arm so he would look at me, forgetting his policy. "I dreamed when I took the drugs - I think they were what you call 'nightmares', and it was horrible. I don't know how you stand them," I shivered, not remembering the events of the dreams, but the creepy feeling they gave me.

Larry: "Oh, well I have to go help with crowd control, since people are still coming in it looks like. Thanks for the dance" I nodded at Valerie then walked away with my hands in my pockets.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 19, 2010 2:41 am

Jude
"No, those are bad, to" I mutter "but when I said nightmares, I meant nightmares. So I used to get treated to both...but I've been clean for about a year now. Sometimes the hallucination weren't bad, though. Sometimes you got a 'good trip', that gave you good images, and a warm feeling inside...and sometimes you got a 'bad trip', which is what you had. You also nearly ODd, which also had something to do with it"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 19, 2010 2:43 am

Julia: "Oh well, like I said, that was the only time I've ever done drugs, so I wouldn't know how much to take," I dropped his arm and looked down a little nervously "Hopefully I won't have a reason to do that again."

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sun Dec 19, 2010 2:44 am

Rita: "No, I told you I've been done since I came back," I say coolly. I bite my cheek to keep myself from saying anything else that could get me in trouble.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 19, 2010 2:48 am

Jonas
"Sure you have" I mutter, not convinced. In some ways, I was like a father to the rebels...and I could tell when they were lying through their teeth

Jude
"It was a bad idea in the first place" I sigh, studying her face. The face, up until a few hours ago, I thought I'd never see again

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 19, 2010 2:49 am

Julia: "I know, but when I thought I'd never see you again," I glanced up, almost about to kiss him, but then backed away into the water a few steps with a sad sigh. "I didn't feel like I had any other choice."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 19, 2010 2:51 am

Jude
"Listen to me, Julia" I growl "I am not and will never be a reason to do drugs. Not matter what happens, alright?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 19, 2010 2:54 am

Julia: I reeled back at his tone, and for some reason his words rubbed me the wrong way. I climbed out of the pool, grabbing a towel and quickly drying off so I'd be able to walk off. "That would be my decision to make, Jude."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 19, 2010 2:55 am

Jude
I really couldn't believe what I was hearing "I'm not worth it, Julia. Not worth throwing your life away like that" I sigh, getting out of the pool as well

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 19, 2010 2:57 am

Julia: "To me you are," I whispered, on the verge of tears. Stupid, pathetic tears. I crossed my arms and looked down at my feet.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 19, 2010 2:58 am

Jude
"Really? Do you honestly believe that?" I ask, wrapping my arms around her, to comfort her

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 19, 2010 3:00 am

Julia: "Yes," I said, letting myself feel comforted in his arms. I looked up at him "Not to be mushy, but you're everything to me now, Jude. You're all I've got, all that matters."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 19, 2010 3:01 am

*awww* from the audience

Jude
I lean down wordlessly, pressing my lips against hers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next