the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Oh there's no place like London...

4 posters

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

Oh there's no place like London... - Page 20 Empty Re: Oh there's no place like London...

Post by anonymouswriter Mon Dec 20, 2010 10:53 pm

Ambrosia - "PLEASE!" I beg. "Please if you're in there open up!"
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Oh there's no place like London... - Page 20 Empty Re: Oh there's no place like London...

Post by Jacky K. Mon Dec 20, 2010 10:54 pm

Dustin: "That voice sounds familiar," he said, and got up to investigate.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 20, 2010 10:54 pm

So...erm...what the heck do I do?

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Mon Dec 20, 2010 10:54 pm

Noah: I blink. "Yea, why wouldn't I? Although I wouldn't say "read" us the right word exactly." Suddenly someone starts banging on the door. I poke my head out a sniff, prepared to pretend to not understand English. If they can't read the sign, why should I bother to understand what they're saying. When I see the familiar blur, I frown. "Oh. Something wrong?"
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 20, 2010 10:54 pm

Alice: At 11:30 our clock chimed, and I slipped noiselessly out of bed - or so I thought.

Violet: "Alice? Where are you going?" I asked, always having been a light sleeper. Her footsteps were dainty, but my ear was good.

Alice: "I'm going to..."

Violet: "And don't try to lie to me. We're twins, so I can always tell, Alice."

Alice: I sighed. "I'm going to meet someone from the party."

Violet: "Who?"

Alice:"The suitor I was dancing with - Simon Acton."

Violet: I gasped "The one mother and father warned us not to talk to? They said there was bad blood between our families. Alice, you can't be serious, you can't go!"

Alice:"I'm going, and you can't stop me, Violet." I said firmly. "I have to tell Simon why I can't talk to him anymore."

Violet: "Oh," I said, having thought she meant to tell him differently. I nodded and laid back down. "Carry on, sister."

Alice: I smiled softly and slipped out the window. I was only wearing a dressing gown, because I knew it was illogical to wear all my skirts and frills when climbing down the wall of our manor. If mother and father every found out I was running about in a dressing gown, with my hair down too, they would give me extra chores for life. I shivered in the thin cloth, and headed to the quarry.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Mon Dec 20, 2010 10:55 pm

(Find Nellie)
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Mon Dec 20, 2010 10:55 pm

Ambrosia - "Please, my brother ran away!" I say.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Mon Dec 20, 2010 10:56 pm

Edmund: "N-no. Why would I be running from anything? I just...thought I'd by more jewelry." Damn it, did I remember to bring money?
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 20, 2010 10:58 pm

I think somebody else should find Nellie first, other than Esther

Simon
I crept easily from our family home like I had many times before. It was fairly simple, mother and father slept on a different level, and I was an only child. Once I was at the quarry, I stopped to wait.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Mon Dec 20, 2010 10:58 pm

Canary: she smiled. "You're a terrible liar. Come along, they'll never look up here," she said, and started up the stairs.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Mon Dec 20, 2010 10:59 pm

Noah: I frown, debating on whether or not I should tell her where he went. "Well, why would he do something like that?" I ask, my head still the only thing poking out.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Mon Dec 20, 2010 11:01 pm

Edmund: I look around and slowly start following her up the stairs. "I hope you're right," I say. "I might have to stay up here for a few years."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Mon Dec 20, 2010 11:01 pm

Ambrosia - I freeze when I see him then say, "Because my father and mother decided that it's time to put him through training to be a lord even with his illness. He remembers my training, it's brutal." I bite my lip. "Well, he decided that running away was a better option, but I just cannot let him do that. I love him so and don't want anything to happen to him."
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Mon Dec 20, 2010 11:04 pm

Noah: Hm...I go back in the caravan and look at Dustin. "If you knew where the kid was, would you tell her? I mean, it's not like he's in danger, and he had a pretty valid reason...although who am I to interfere in this?"
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Mon Dec 20, 2010 11:05 pm

Canary: "Don't worry," she said, and led him to the portion of the building that was her own little room. It wasn't much: A simple bed, dresser, and a mirror, with little knick-knacks and books that she had decided to keep for herself. She blushed a little. "Nobody comes in here but me, hardly. It's not much, but make yourself at home."
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Mon Dec 20, 2010 11:06 pm

Ambrosia - I frown. Did he know something. Whether I fancied him or not I would be angry if he didn't tell me what he knew.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 20, 2010 11:07 pm

Alice: I briskly walked to the quarry, knowing that if I ran people would get suspicious, and if I walked then I'd never get there on time. I rubbed my arms as I walked, so I wouldn't freeze, and finally came to the docks at the quarry. I spotted Simon and walked over "Hello, did I keep you waiting long?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Mon Dec 20, 2010 11:07 pm

o.O did anyone try to talk to Carter while I was gone?
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Mon Dec 20, 2010 11:08 pm

Dustin: "If he's up against gentlemen training?" He thought about it. "You may as well send him to a torture chamber for life."
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Mon Dec 20, 2010 11:08 pm

Edmund: I walk in and start playing with nthe various knick knacks. "So...this is what a real girl's room looks like, hm?" I ask, because Ambrosia obviously didn't count. "Don't takenthis the wrong way, but I somehow thought it's be...I don't know, pinker maybe?"
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 20, 2010 11:09 pm

Simon
Alice approached in her dressing gown, her hair spilling over her shoulders. In the moonlight, she looked...stunning "No, not at all. Actually, I just arrived myself"

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Mon Dec 20, 2010 11:09 pm

Ambrosia - "Noah please," I say through the door.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Mon Dec 20, 2010 11:10 pm

Carter: "Hm. You bring up s good point." I look outside at Ambrosia when I spot Carter. "Hey, Carter! Come here for a second!"
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Mon Dec 20, 2010 11:11 pm

Ambrosia - I sigh, I was going to get nothing from them would I?
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Mon Dec 20, 2010 11:13 pm

Canary: "Pink?" She looked at her soot-dusted self in the mirror. "Do I look like the 'pink' type of girl?" She smiled at him to let him know she didn't take it too seriously.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next