the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Not 'till it's over

Page 10 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Not 'till it's over - Page 10 Empty Re: Not 'till it's over

Post by Avery Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:24 pm

Arlo: "I'm positive they'll be okay." I assured her. "And no, I have no idea where these lead, but anywhere, figuratvely, is better than where the growling was." I said and then cringed.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:51 pm

Chelsea: "Yeah..." I gulped and took a step closer to Arlo. Then I whispered "I'm scared, but we have to be strong and pull through." Aside from the growling, my skin was getting paler and paler from lack of my liquid. There weren't unpleasant side effects, though. Not any obvious ones as of yet, anyway.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Fri Oct 29, 2010 11:00 pm

Arlo: I saw her and then pushed her hair back, kissing her forehead quickly.
"You look like a ghost." I said, taking her hand and going down until we came to a large corridor like room. There was a chandelier and a large area rug. "What the hell...?" I trailed off.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 29, 2010 11:13 pm

Chelsea: I made a face and rolled my eyes. "Gee, thanks. Every girl wants to be called a ghost, it really makes her day." My brow furrowed as we came into the room. I looked at Arlo in confusion.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Fri Oct 29, 2010 11:24 pm

Arlo: I shrugged. "I have no clue. Let me remind you again, I've never been in here." i said. "And you're a pretty ghost. Tan is over rated." I laughed.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 29, 2010 11:43 pm

Chelsea: I rolled my eyes. "I'd rather be tan, but maybe my color will return to normal once I'm fully immortal?" Probably not, but it was worth the thought. I looked around the room and wrinkle my nose, still very confused. "It looks like a living room...? Or a dining room, because of the chandelier maybe?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Fri Nov 05, 2010 10:28 pm

Arlo: "Meh, you'd look fine either way." I shrugged. "Or a meeting room." I said, thinking of the worst. I was always one for a good conspiracy theory.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 05, 2010 10:32 pm

Chelsea: I smiled at the compliment, but then returned to pondering the room. It was kind of creepy that there was a room in the cave..."Someone must have been here if there's a whole room set up." I shivered at the idea.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Fri Nov 05, 2010 10:39 pm

Arlo: i laughed a little and bit back a comment on her stating the obvious. "Probably some hermit or something." I said, still creeped out by the thought.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 05, 2010 10:41 pm

Chelsea: "That doesn't make it any less creepy. Can we keep walking, please?"

(What's your plan for the room, or did you have one?)

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Fri Nov 05, 2010 10:46 pm

(Um, nothing really, just decided to have a random creepy room in a dark, mysterious cave to add drama.)

Arlo: "Yeah." I said, moving toward the table. I ran a finger over the dark, mahogany wood. There was no tace of dust or debris. I shuddered. "yes, let's get out of here." I said, slightly monotonous.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 05, 2010 10:51 pm

(okay)

Chelsea: I gulped and moved on to the tunnel at the other end of the room. But I took a few steps out of the tunnel, when what was in there surprised me. There were doors lining the walls, more rooms maybe? "Arlo, I think we're in someone's house...?" WHAT THE HECK?

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Fri Nov 05, 2010 10:58 pm

Arlo: "Yeah, I think you're right." I said, my voice slightly shaking.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 05, 2010 11:02 pm

Chelsea: I clung to Arlo's arm, suddenly freaked out. "Do you think they're home?" I whispered. Now I was imaging monsters living here. Vampires, banshees and zombies.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Fri Nov 05, 2010 11:12 pm

Arlo: "I dunno, it doesn'--" The sound of an organ cut through the air, followed by an ethereal singing. I followed the voice to see a woman with flowing black hai and white skin, her lips a bright shade of crimson. I froze where i was standing and used a hand to sheild Chelsea slightly.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 05, 2010 11:15 pm

Chelsea: My knuckles turned white and I whimpered. This woman was probably a vampire. I mean, organs, white skin, and red lips? Stereotypical. Vampires drank blood...but thanks to my medicine there was none flowing through me, and I realized there was probably none in Arlo's veins, either. My fear vanished. "She can't hurt us, Arlo."

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Fri Nov 05, 2010 11:36 pm

Arlo: "You. She can't hurt you. Me, on the other hand. I have blood pulsing though my veins and for the record, she'ns not a vamp, she's a shadow jump--" I said before she was in front of use, her eyes a solid black, no white at all. She gave me a curious smile and then looked to Chelsae. "Er." I finished.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 05, 2010 11:39 pm

Chelsea: I gulped. "I don't know what a shadow jumper is, but it sounds scary." I hardly managed, since she could obviously hear her. Tears brimmed in my eyes. Was I about to die again? I didn't think she was a blood drinker, so she probably had power over me. And even if she did drink blood, she couldn't hurt me, but she could hurt Arlo.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Fri Nov 05, 2010 11:44 pm

Arlo: "They can't hear or speak, but they use shadows to communicate." I said, bowing to the jumper slightly. Her smile widerend, reavealing rows of sharp bright teeth. "And they're extremely docile unless provoked." I mumbled. "I'm Arlo and this is chelsea." I said. "I'm sorry to intrude into your house, we were just exploring." I said.

Semyra: Using the shadows from the corners of the room, I molded my words carefully. They were an ofdd pair, clearly not human. My words floated in the air around us, all of my s's snaking and r's rolling. Oh, it's perfectly fine. I was just trying to entertain myself.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 05, 2010 11:49 pm

Chelsea: I nodded slowly, still freaked out. Why did he have to tell her our names? Now I felt like she could read my thoughts, and maybe she could. I didn't know anything about these 'shadow jumper' creatures. I continued to squeeze Arlo's arm, afraid if I didn't that my legs would go out beneath me. Was he planning to escaped anytime soon, or was he going to have a nice little conversation with this woman, maybe even stay for tea? I shivered, she probably drank blood for tea. I was still convinced she was part vampire, or had vampiric tendencies.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Fri Nov 05, 2010 11:53 pm

Semyra: My laugh echoed through the shadows in the room. They can hear all. I understand that you're afraid. Leave if you like, but we'll prbably meet again. I shrugged.

Arlo: I laughed nervously. "It was a pleasure meeting you." I said, nodding my head. "A brilliant first impression from the first shadow jumper I've encountered." I said before hooking my arm in helseas and then leaving. A long, seprpentine goodbye trailed after us and then the organ began to pick up again. Once we were out of the house area, my face turned to shock. "Holy Shit." i said.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 06, 2010 12:02 am

Chelsea: I collapsed onto Arlo, and if he didn't catch me I'd probably send us both falling. Well, I didn't weigh that much, but still. I was shaking, thoroughly rattled by that run-in. Tears streaked my face as I cried from horror.
"Do-do you reall-l-ly think we'll s-see her again-n?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sat Nov 06, 2010 12:05 am

Arlo: "No, probably not." I said. "Especially if we move to a different cave." i said. "She was kinda cool, though." I said, gathering Chelsea up in my arms. "Please don't cry." i said, wiping tears from under her eyes.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 06, 2010 12:08 am

Chelsea: I sniffled, trying to gulp down my tears. "I'm scared though. People cry when they're scared. I think she'll find us even if we leave. We'll just have to keep on running-" My eyes widened as I realized she might be what we had been running from all these months.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sat Nov 06, 2010 12:18 am

Arlo: I shook my head. "Like I said, thy're docile unless provoked and we did nothing wrong. I studied them for a while. Long story, but I have a house if you want to treak out of theses forests and whatnot."
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next