the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Oh there's no place like London...

3 posters

Page 14 of 23 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 18 ... 23  Next

Go down

Oh there's no place like London... - Page 14 Empty Re: Oh there's no place like London...

Post by Guest Mon Dec 27, 2010 3:50 am

I think I'll lower Violet + Alice's age to 13, because Simon should be older than Alice. There, she won't be so much of a cougar. Smile

Violet: "Somewhere? You never see him?" I asked sadly.

Back to top Go down

Oh there's no place like London... - Page 14 Empty Re: Oh there's no place like London...

Post by Jacky K. Mon Dec 27, 2010 3:54 am

Dustin shrugged. "Not that I would want to, but no."
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 27, 2010 3:57 am

"How come you wouldn't want to?" Violet asked.

So Pavie could make the sequel in five years, which would make Violet 17 and Dustin 14. Most guys grow a lot between 10 and 14, so that could work.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Mon Dec 27, 2010 4:00 am

Dustin frowned. "Mama died, Papa forgot I existed and lived off of rum and whiskey. End of story."

Yes. Hmm...and then we could throw in some little cutesy-friendly-not-quite-flirty tidbits to this one, so it'll lead into that Smile
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 27, 2010 4:05 am

"I'm sorry," Violet said softly. As much as she hated her parents and their stupid rules, she wouldn't be able to bear it if they ended up like that.

EXACTLY. Finally, someone who thinks like me! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Mon Dec 27, 2010 4:09 am

Very Happy

"Don't worry about it," he said, and dangled his legs over the water. Then he added to himself, "you get used to it."
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 27, 2010 4:10 am

"How do you live without parents? How do you get money to eat or...do anything?" Violet asked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Mon Dec 27, 2010 4:11 am

Dustin smiled sheepishly and chuckled. "Uh...you know when I took your necklace?"
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 27, 2010 4:13 am

"You steal for a living," Violet nodded in understanding, then sighed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Mon Dec 27, 2010 4:16 am

Dustin nodded. "Canary's papa makes a small fortune off of me."
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 27, 2010 4:18 am

"Oh, that Canery girl. Are you friends? She seems nice," Violet said, swinging her legs.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Mon Dec 27, 2010 4:21 am

Dustin nodded. "She is. Needs to get out of that shop, though, she's there every--" he cut himself short mid-sentence, and looked at Violet curiously. "How do you know Canary?"
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 27, 2010 4:22 am

"My sister Alice gave her a makeover today. To repay her for fishing her out of this very quarry," Violet gestured to the water below.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Mon Dec 27, 2010 4:25 am

"A makeover?!" Dustin wasn't sure he heard right. "She got Canary into a makeover? With makeup and everything?"
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 27, 2010 4:28 am

"Mmhmm, for a boy," Violet rolled her eyes. "It's stupid what girls will do for boys."

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Mon Dec 27, 2010 4:31 am

Dustin blinked. "So let me get this straight. Canary. Makeup. Boy." Then looked back out to the water. Canary was turning into a girl, damnit. "Girls..."he muttered.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 27, 2010 4:32 am

"They're annoying," She agreed, then paused "I'm a girl...but I guess I'm not very girly..." She frowned. Was that a good thing or a bad thing?

Last edited by !nspired on Mon Dec 27, 2010 4:35 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Mon Dec 27, 2010 4:34 am

"Good. Stay that way." He smirked.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 27, 2010 4:36 am

"I'll try. But I'll probably end up a lonely old maid, like Alice says. What suitor wants to court a tomboy?" Violet sighed and laid back on the wood of the dock, looking at the clear, dark sky.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 27, 2010 4:40 am

I think Dustin's sentence qualified as a cutesy-but-not-quite-flirty bit.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Mon Dec 27, 2010 4:42 am

Dustin: he leaned back, looking up. Somewhere a cricket chirped. "I dunno, I think it'd be fun."
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Mon Dec 27, 2010 4:43 am

(Agreed)
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 27, 2010 4:44 am

"You think it would be fun to court a tomboy?" Violet tried to clarify, her brow furrowed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Mon Dec 27, 2010 4:46 am

Dustin grinned. "Sure, it'd be just like having a best friend, but better. That and you don't have to wait half an hour for the girl to pick out a hat already."
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 27, 2010 4:47 am

"Well, maybe you'll get lucky and find a tomboy worth courting someday," Violet sighed again and sat up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 23 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 18 ... 23  Next