the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Oh there's no place like London...

3 posters

Page 19 of 23 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23  Next

Go down

Oh there's no place like London... - Page 19 Empty Re: Oh there's no place like London...

Post by PavoLights Mon Dec 27, 2010 6:00 pm

Ok then. One accidental conversating coming right up.
And !nspired, you saw William's post, right?

Edmund: When I see Alice near the exit, I stop and catch my breath. "Alice...have you seen your sister?"
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Oh there's no place like London... - Page 19 Empty Re: Oh there's no place like London...

Post by Guest Mon Dec 27, 2010 6:02 pm

Yeah, trying to figure out how to respond >.< Sorry.

"She's not here Edmund," Alice said, seeing no reason to lie to a close family friend.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Mon Dec 27, 2010 6:06 pm

Mmk.
Edmund: "No, I meant Canary. She's pretending to be Violet, right? Which way did she go?" It strikes me as odd that Canary was masquerading as Violet for so long and she didn't know about it.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 27, 2010 6:12 pm

"Oh, sorry. I assumed you meant my actual sister. Anyway, I have no idea. Did she run off?" Alice asked.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Mon Dec 27, 2010 6:14 pm

Edmund: I nod. "We were talking and having a nice time until these
girls came over. Then she started acting funny and ran off."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 27, 2010 6:16 pm

"What did the girls say?" Alice asked carefully.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Mon Dec 27, 2010 6:23 pm

Edmund: "Well, they just asked me if I was really going to marry Lucy because they saw her wearing my ring. I said yes and then she took off." Something clicks in the back of my mind, but I'm too worried to think about it.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 27, 2010 6:27 pm

Everything falls into place for Alice, and her eyes widen. "Canary had me do her up just for this party - just so she could impress you. She wouldn't tell me who, but I know for sure now it's you."

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Mon Dec 27, 2010 6:30 pm

*wince* Ooh, that's a bomb to drop XD That is gonna be awkward
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Mon Dec 27, 2010 6:35 pm

Edmund: My jaw drops. "Me? She got all glamoured up for me? But then that means she likes me and..." Even as I say it, I know it's true. Why else would she run away like that? She did that last night too when Lucy came. "Gah, I'm such an idiot!"

William: As more and more people start to creep forward, Grey and I smile at eachother. I hold up a few fingers and startto count down. Three...two...one. When my finger hits one, we run off in the direction we came from. Hopefully Violet will be too preoccupied with the beggars to follow.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 27, 2010 6:38 pm

"Yes, you are, petal. And to think you are choosing Lu - No, no I will not speak badly of your wife to be. Congratulations on your engagement," She said the last bit flatly, and then stalked off to find Canary.

Violet jumped on William's back, and was surprisingly light for all the cakes she ate. So now, the diversion clearly hadn't worked, and William was straddle with a new burden literally.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Mon Dec 27, 2010 6:39 pm

^Haha, she jumped on his back??
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 27, 2010 6:40 pm

Yes xD

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Mon Dec 27, 2010 6:42 pm

Edmund: I lean against the wall and sigh, feeling the worst I've felt in a long time. I'm as stupid as everyone believes I am, if not even stupider. I should've known when she walked off last night! But how do I make it up to her?

William: "Get. Off. Me!" I say as I try to shake her loose to no avail. I'd ask Grey to help, but he's got the girl. "Are you trying to stalk me now?!"
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 27, 2010 6:43 pm

Violet: "Possibly. I just want to do something interesting, so stalking will do," Violet laughed a maniac sound.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Mon Dec 27, 2010 6:51 pm

William: The thought occurs to me to just transform and ripher off myself. But I can't hurt a girl! "It hurts," murmurs the smiling girl in Grey's arms as we continue to run. I curse under my breath. This is getting worse and worse by the minute. "Grey, turn down this street!" I call. If she was on for the ride, then I guess we'd be dropping her off back home.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Mon Dec 27, 2010 6:52 pm

Canary leaned on the railing with her chin in her hand. Her hair was back in its original braid. Maybe it was best if he married Lucy. She was a noble, like him, and she made him happy. What good would it do him if he liked a...mere peasant? She started to whistle softly, in rhythm to the dancing stars.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 27, 2010 6:58 pm

"Oh, there you are Canary," Alice smiled as she walked out onto the balcony.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Mon Dec 27, 2010 7:01 pm

Canary stopped whistling, and slowly looked over her shoulder. "Oh. Alice," she said, and looked back out at the stars. Why couldn't she just be alone?
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 27, 2010 7:06 pm

"Edmund told me what happened, petal," Alice said gently, coming to stand next to Canary and looked at her worriedly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Mon Dec 27, 2010 7:09 pm

Canary's gaze flitted back to Alice. "You talked to Edmund?"
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Mon Dec 27, 2010 7:10 pm

William: When we're only a street away from her house, Grey lays the girl on the ground and easily rips Violet off my back. I wince at the sound of fabric ripping and sigh. How am I gonna explain this to my mom? I bend down to the girl and nod at Grey. "Go ahead and take er home. I've got the girl."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 27, 2010 7:24 pm

Violet scowled and ran to her house.

"Edmund and I are close friends, of course I did. He was very upset that you were upset," Alice said.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Mon Dec 27, 2010 7:29 pm

At least he missed her. "I'm such an idiot," she scolded herself again. What did she think would happen? That he would leave the girl he was head-over-heels for and sweep her away on a white stallion?
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 27, 2010 7:31 pm

"Love does that to a person," Alice said with a sad smile. "You deserve better than Edmund."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 23 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23  Next