the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Oh there's no place like London...

3 posters

Page 4 of 23 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13 ... 23  Next

Go down

Oh there's no place like London... - Page 4 Empty Re: Oh there's no place like London...

Post by Jacky K. Sun Dec 26, 2010 12:11 am

Alright! Around noon, I'm assuming.

Canary strolled through the streets, whistling as usual. This time it was to ease her nerves. But why would she be nervous? It was only a makeover. Nothing at all to be afraid of. Still, there was a fluttery, nervously-giddy feeling in her stomach as she caught sight of the Phillips mansion. It was exactly noon.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Oh there's no place like London... - Page 4 Empty Re: Oh there's no place like London...

Post by Guest Sun Dec 26, 2010 12:13 am

Simon
I was at the quarry. Sneaking out this time had been much more difficult with the servants and maids milling about, but it had been exciting. Now just waiting for Alice...

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Sun Dec 26, 2010 12:14 am

Haha, wonder where Alice will appear...
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 26, 2010 12:15 am

XD that's what I was wondering. My money's with Canary

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sun Dec 26, 2010 12:16 am

Edmund: "Ah!" I say as I jump up suddenly. My hearts beating fast and it takes me a moment to realize where I am. But it's just Canary's shop. I sigh and roll out of the bed, trying to remember what te dream was about. Must've been something pretty wierd... "Canary?" I call as ai walk around. "Was I talking in my- Canary? Hey, Canary?" I frown and walk around. Some of her things look like they've been messed with and her bed is made. Maybe she went out?
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 26, 2010 12:16 am

Alice woke up in the morning thinking of her meeting with Simon, then realized Canary would be coming over at the same time. She groaned, feeling stupid. Quickly dressing, she went to meet Canary at the manor's gates. "Before the makeover we need to make a quick stop, alright?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Sun Dec 26, 2010 12:19 am

Canary: "Alright," she said, cocking her head. "Where to?"
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 26, 2010 12:21 am

Alice: "The Quarry, I am supposed to meet someone there," A smile spread across Alice's face, and she tugged Canary along the streets.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Sun Dec 26, 2010 12:24 am

Canary followed hastily, trying to keep up as Alice held her arm like she was walking a dog on a leash. That smile was suspicious. "And who's 'someone?"
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 26, 2010 12:26 am

"A boy of course," Alice answered shortly as they ran along to the Quarry.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Sun Dec 26, 2010 12:29 am

Canary: "A boy?" she repeated curiously, smiling a little. This would be interesting.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 26, 2010 12:31 am

Alice: "Of course," Alice repeated with a smirk, as they came to the Quarry.

(Ende?)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 26, 2010 12:35 am

Yeash?

Simon
Alice came into view, and a smile spread across my face. When I saw another girl with her though, it wavered "Who's your friend?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 26, 2010 12:38 am

"Oh, that's Canary," Alice said, waving away the question quickly. She smirked "I came to tell you that I won't be able to give you company today, Sir Simon. I'm very sorry, but my friend is having a crisis, so I must help her." A fashion crisis.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Sun Dec 26, 2010 12:40 am

(awkward XD)

Canary went along with it. "I do apologize for the inconvenience, but it's urgent," she said with a slight apologetic smile.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 26, 2010 12:41 am

Simon
My face fel, but I masked my strange disapointment "Oh, alright then. Perhaps tomarrow?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 26, 2010 12:43 am

"Of course, though was the Acton family invited to the ball tonight?" Alice asked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 26, 2010 12:44 am

Poor Little Canary - the third wheel

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Sun Dec 26, 2010 12:45 am

Sad tis true, it seems like she always is. Razz
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 26, 2010 12:46 am

XD I know
Simon
"I do believe so, now that you mentioned it...I assume your family will be attending as well?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Sun Dec 26, 2010 12:46 am

Canary: A ball? She almost smiled at the thought, but as she was supposed to be a friend in crisis, she kept a straight face.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 26, 2010 12:48 am

"Yes, we will. Will your parents be coming? I know your father is ill," Alice said.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 26, 2010 12:53 am

Simon
"Unfortunately, his condition has only worsened" I hadn't seen either of my parents in days, maybe longer than a week "I will be the only Acton there tonight"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 26, 2010 12:55 am

"What a shame," Alice put on a false sad face, though it wasn't a shame at all. If she could keep her parents busy then she could possibly sneak off with Simon, since his parents would not be attending. She curtsied, then grabbed Canary's hand again. "We must be off, Sir Simon. See you tonight."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 26, 2010 1:01 am

Simon
"Goodbye, Lady Alice" I smile wistfully as she left. Now what was there to do?

Hmm...maybe he's a pshycopath.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 23 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13 ... 23  Next