the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Oh there's no place like London...

3 posters

Page 20 of 23 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23  Next

Go down

Oh there's no place like London... - Page 20 Empty Re: Oh there's no place like London...

Post by PavoLights Mon Dec 27, 2010 7:33 pm

William: Grey shrugs and helps the girl to the alley. We lean her against the wall and she closes her eyes. "It hurts," she murmers. I nod as I start to take off my bandages. "I know," I murmer. "But you trust me, don't you?" She nods dreamily. I stand up and put my hands on either side of the girl's head. "Do you trust me enough to give me your soul?" I ask as I meet her gaze. The books said the person had to do it willingly. When she smiles and nods, I frown. What I wouldn't give to tell her to run back home. Her breath catches as my hand goes through her chest. She stutters a bit and looks down as my hand grba onto something. "Don't worry," I murmur. "I'll make the pain end." My hand comes back out clutching a shining blue white orb and the girl closes her eyes one last time before collapsing in Grey's arms. He smiles as I look at the thing in my hands. "So," I murmur. "This is what a soul looks like."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Oh there's no place like London... - Page 20 Empty Re: Oh there's no place like London...

Post by Jacky K. Mon Dec 27, 2010 7:35 pm

"All he did was court a girl, there's no shame in that." Canary sighed. This was her fault, not his.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 27, 2010 7:37 pm

"A snobby, possessive, cold-hearted girl," Alice tacked on to describe Lucy.

^Team Canary

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Mon Dec 27, 2010 7:39 pm

Dusting had been spying. He gasped when a glowing ball was taking right out of the girl. "Holy shit!" He clamped a hand over his mouth and ducked back around the corner. Oh, no. Had they seen him? They heard him.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Mon Dec 27, 2010 7:40 pm

Canary sighed. "She isn't that bad. She makes Edmund happy," she said quietly. "I just wish..." her sentence trailed off. She shouldn't wish such things.

*takes out pom-poms* Canary! Canary! She's our bird! Steal that guy, cuz Lucy's a turd!
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Mon Dec 27, 2010 7:43 pm

Woot, Team Canary! The sad thing is that that really does describe Lucy. :p

William: I was the one who was chosen to do this first. I walk with Grey back to the girl's home, sneaking her bavk into her room. Tomorrow, she will wake up unable to feel anything. And yet all that people will notice is her lack of a shadow. Grey nods at me and I look down at the soul. I sigh. It's now or never. I open up my mouth and silently devour the soul.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 27, 2010 7:45 pm

lmao Jacky

and creepy Pavie O_O

"Wish it could have been you that made him happy? I know the feeling," Alice sighed and nodded, then a sparkle returned to her eye. "You know, just because she has the ring...doesn't mean it's too late."

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Mon Dec 27, 2010 7:47 pm

Aw man, didn't you notice Dustin? Repost!

"Dusting had been spying. He gasped when a glowing ball was taking right out of the girl. "Holy shit!" He clamped a hand over his mouth and ducked back around the corner. Oh, no. Had they seen him? They heard him.."
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Mon Dec 27, 2010 7:48 pm

Canary looked at her suspiciously. "What are you suggesting?"
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Mon Dec 27, 2010 7:51 pm

There's a reason for this, trust me. Sorry to freak you guys out. Again. >.<

William: (Pretend he already ate it) I curse as I hear another voice. Clutching my head, I start towards the kid. My head is starting to hurt like a bitch, but the nooks warned about that. "What did you see?" I ask the kid.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Mon Dec 27, 2010 7:54 pm

Dustin took a step back. "Uh...please don't eat me."
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 27, 2010 7:57 pm

Aw, Dustin 'please don't eat me' TOO cute

"Go talk to him, while he's all emotionally confused and soft. Make him think he needs you, wants you, not her," Alice gave Canary a soft shove back into the ballroom, ever the manipulative one.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Mon Dec 27, 2010 7:58 pm

William: I'm losing control again. I feel it with every step I take, in every gasp of air. And I know that this will be worse than thinking a few gruesome thoughts while helping someoe. I bend down to tell the kid to go home when a different voice comes out instead. "What a nosy child!" I say as the eyes on my arms start to open and blink. "Maybe I should blind you instead?"
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Mon Dec 27, 2010 8:00 pm

Canary circled back around to the balcony. "But I couldn't do that!"
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 27, 2010 8:02 pm

"It's your last hope. Lucy already has him in the bag, but this is a loophole. A once-in-a-lifetime opportunity, so go!" Alice once again shoved Canary in, then closed the balcony doors.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Mon Dec 27, 2010 8:06 pm

Dustin backed away, staring as...eyes? Yes, eyes were on his arms! "Woah..." he had a feeling that he should run now, but somehow he couldn't bring himself to move much faster. He instinctively held his hands over his face. "You have...um, eyes on your arm."
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Mon Dec 27, 2010 8:10 pm

Canary clamped a hand over her mouth when she heard the balcony doors slam. But she couldn't...and she looked like Canary again, not at all like Alice's twin. Just Canary in a blue dress. She tried to work her way unnoticed around the crowds, making her way to the exit...
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Mon Dec 27, 2010 8:12 pm

Haha! XD

Grey:
"So I do," hisses William in a voice that sounds like a thousand people with one mind. I smirk and lean agInst the wall. This would be fun. I've never seen William lose complete control, but I heard it was quite a sight. But suddeny I see a spider crawling on a wall. I curse as I stand back up. It's Mabs. "This wasn't part of the plan!" The spider stands perfectly still as Mab's voice interupts my thoughts. My eyes narrow and I grab William around the neck.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Mon Dec 27, 2010 8:15 pm

Edmund: I stand outside of the mansion, wondering what I should do now. I don't have a ride, but even if I did where would I go? Suddenly I see a familiar face. "Canary!" I call despite myself. I have to find a way to make things up to her!
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Mon Dec 27, 2010 8:25 pm

Dustin stayed where he was, even though his common sense was screaming at him to move. "Am I dreaming? Or are you guys gypsies or something?" he managed to say.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Mon Dec 27, 2010 8:27 pm

Canary stopped in her tracks. Oh, no. The plan of a quick qetaway failed. "Edmund?"
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Mon Dec 27, 2010 8:38 pm

William: I look at the kid for a moment before bursting out into wild laughter. "You've figured it out, haven't you kid?! This is a dream!" I burst into laughter even as part of me tries to gain control again. But it's like watching a okay in which you're both the actor and the audience.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 27, 2010 8:41 pm

Violet: I realized that my pearls were once again gone - had that lousy noble stolen them?! It didn't seem likely, but I should check. I backtracked to where I had left them, and found William - were those eyes?! COOL. But I shook my head to clear it and noticed who he was laughing at: Dustin. I walked over. "Just what exactly is going on here?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Mon Dec 27, 2010 8:42 pm

Dustin blinked, still in a slight shock, and then pinched his arm. "Ouch." He looked up at the wierd guy, and started to back away again. So if he wasn't dreaming...then he backed into something, and looked up. It was Violet. "Hi kid," he said, and stared again at the eyes.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 27, 2010 8:51 pm

"Let's get out of here, Dustin," Violet said uneasily, not caring whether her pearls were in the hands of these crazies or not, anymore. She tugged on his hand, pulling him out of the alley and into the streets.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 23 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23  Next