the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fate has brought us together. Welcome to 5. [Rated Mature]

4 posters

Page 9 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Fate has brought us together. Welcome to 5. [Rated Mature] - Page 9 Empty Re: Fate has brought us together. Welcome to 5. [Rated Mature]

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Tue Dec 28, 2010 11:07 pm

Nerina: "It's nice to meet you, especially after the things Valentine said about you."
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Location : When the time comes, you shall know. But for now, simply watch the destruction that I can cause from afar.

Back to top Go down

Fate has brought us together. Welcome to 5. [Rated Mature] - Page 9 Empty Re: Fate has brought us together. Welcome to 5. [Rated Mature]

Post by fallen rose Tue Dec 28, 2010 11:10 pm

kieran:"really you said thing about me"

valentine:" good things about you "
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Tue Dec 28, 2010 11:12 pm

Nerina: "Yes, he did. Like you're smart and different, which I think is good."
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Location : When the time comes, you shall know. But for now, simply watch the destruction that I can cause from afar.

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Tue Dec 28, 2010 11:13 pm

kieran:" so what are you two going to now?"
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Tue Dec 28, 2010 11:13 pm

JustOneMoreBreath wrote:BRB!
Alright
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Tue Dec 28, 2010 11:17 pm

Nerina: "I'm going to Math right now. What about you?"
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Tue Dec 28, 2010 11:18 pm

kieran:" art"

valentine:" you better kieran go to art"

kieran:" i will i promise" i said as i lie i was going to ditch art
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Tue Dec 28, 2010 11:22 pm

Nerina: I wondered why Valentine reminded Kieran to go to class, but it wasn't my place to assume anything.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Tue Dec 28, 2010 11:23 pm

kieran:" well i got to go class see you guys"

valentine:" so can i walk you to class nerina"
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Tue Dec 28, 2010 11:25 pm

Nerina: I looked at him, "Sure." I answered with a small smile.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Tue Dec 28, 2010 11:27 pm

valentine: " lead the way to your class "
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Tue Dec 28, 2010 11:31 pm

Nerina: "All right." I said before I did exactly that.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Tue Dec 28, 2010 11:34 pm

valentine: i walk nerina to her next class i wonder if kieran acutally when to her class

kieran: i walk around the hall keeping out a eye for valentien just in case he might see me
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Tue Dec 28, 2010 11:36 pm

Nerina: I could tell he was thinking about something, but I didn't ask what.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Tue Dec 28, 2010 11:38 pm

valentine: we got to her next class " i will see you later i hope you have good day for the rest of your class"
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Tue Dec 28, 2010 11:41 pm

Nerina: "Thanks, you too." I replied before the one minute warning bell rang, and I had to go to my class. I immediately picked a seat towards the back.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Tue Dec 28, 2010 11:41 pm

valentine: i was bored out of my mind in my next class and i just day dreaming the whole time
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Tue Dec 28, 2010 11:46 pm

Nerina: I got my assignment done in about five minutes, and had half an hour to kill, so I pulled out my Zune, and played a random game.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Tue Dec 28, 2010 11:47 pm

valentine: i txt kieran and now wishing i ask nerina if she had a cellphone so i could txt her now instead of kieran
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Tue Dec 28, 2010 11:52 pm

Nerina: I ended up just listening to music, daydreaming as I did.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Tue Dec 28, 2010 11:59 pm

valentine: i counted the minutes until the class was over
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 29, 2010 12:57 am

Emi: Damien and I sat down at the table, balancing our loaded trays. I ordered more food than I'd ever eat, copying him. The bill racked up to serious double digits.
"So, dig in." I grinned, leaning close.

Ari: "Oh, I'm just bad with girls. S-sorry." I stutter.
I looked over and saw Damien.
"Hey, we could sit with them."

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Wed Dec 29, 2010 12:59 am

Ambrosia - I pat his hand comfortingly. "Alright, let's go over there then." I say getting up and moving. "Hey!"

Damien - "Hi," I say to them.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 29, 2010 1:09 am

Ari: "So I see you've got a girl, bro." I laugh at my best friend.

Emi: I turn beet red and look over at the girl I saw in the halls. I share a smile at her and partly roll one eye, as if to say: Boys

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Wed Dec 29, 2010 1:10 am

Ambrosia - I laugh, "I totally get what you mean." I tell Emi.

Damien - "You've got one to." I tease.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum