the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fate has brought us together. Welcome to 5. [Rated Mature]

4 posters

Page 8 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Fate has brought us together. Welcome to 5. [Rated Mature] - Page 8 Empty Re: Fate has brought us together. Welcome to 5. [Rated Mature]

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Tue Dec 28, 2010 10:09 pm

Nerina: "Just west of here, a decent-sized town."
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Location : When the time comes, you shall know. But for now, simply watch the destruction that I can cause from afar.

Back to top Go down

Fate has brought us together. Welcome to 5. [Rated Mature] - Page 8 Empty Re: Fate has brought us together. Welcome to 5. [Rated Mature]

Post by fallen rose Tue Dec 28, 2010 10:12 pm

Valentine:" cool"

Kieran:" really?"
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Tue Dec 28, 2010 10:14 pm

Nerina: I almost laughed, "Cool?"
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Location : When the time comes, you shall know. But for now, simply watch the destruction that I can cause from afar.

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Tue Dec 28, 2010 10:17 pm

Ambrosia - "Well... something happened before I came here so I'm not sure if he's my friend anymore or not." I bite my lip.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Tue Dec 28, 2010 10:23 pm

Valentine:" sorry I'm just lost of words"

Kieran:" sorry ambrosia about your friend"
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Tue Dec 28, 2010 10:25 pm

Nerina: "No, no, it's all right. I was just wondering why you'd think that was cool."
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Tue Dec 28, 2010 10:25 pm

Ambrosia - I shrug, "No big deal." I tell her. "Whats done is done."
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Tue Dec 28, 2010 10:30 pm

Valentine:" you get to see a new town"

Kieran:" very true can't change the pass"
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Tue Dec 28, 2010 10:32 pm

Nerina: "It's really refreshing, actually. Not like what I thought it would be."
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Tue Dec 28, 2010 10:34 pm

Valentine:" I bet it is"
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Tue Dec 28, 2010 10:35 pm

Ambrosia - "God knows I've tried," I laugh.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Tue Dec 28, 2010 10:36 pm

Nerina: "Mmhm." I took out the earpud, and gave him back his iPod, since the period was almost over already. "I thought it would be boring, and drab, but turns out, it isn't in the least."
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 28, 2010 10:44 pm

Emi: Am I ever glad I snuck out in the middle of the class I was late for.
The lunch bell rings. I smile in the closet.
Damien is beside me. For the whole Math period, we hid in the closet and, no, we didn't make out. We talked to each other like old friends.
And the voices in my head were totally silent.
I open the door and we run through the empty halls, into the half-full lunch room.
"I'll buy for you, if you want." I say.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 28, 2010 10:45 pm

Ari: I stand at the door, waiting for her to come. I saw her earlier, and I wonder if she has lunch at the same time as me.
I see her come in, and she looks over at me.
"Hey." I say, my voice cracking at the perfectly wrong time.
Way to let a girl know you're still doing puberty.

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Tue Dec 28, 2010 10:46 pm

Ambrosia - I smile at Ari. He was amazing, especially because he got those jocks to leave. "Hi."

Damien - "No, if anything i'm buying for you." I say.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Tue Dec 28, 2010 10:51 pm

valentine: i took back my ipod from nerina

kieran: i saw her smiling at guy and so i when back to txting valentine
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Tue Dec 28, 2010 10:54 pm

Nerina: I glanced up at the clock again. 3 minutes. I began to pack up my things in my backpack, my hair falling in my face.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 28, 2010 10:56 pm

Ari: "Hi." I say back stupidly.
I already said hello. I'm such a doofus.
"Hey, why don't we have lunch together?" I hiccup.
Emi: I look over, deep in his eyes. He looks at me surely.
"I'll buy yours, you buy mine. Deal?" I giggle.
I take his hand and curl my fingers in it.

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Tue Dec 28, 2010 10:57 pm

Ambrosia - "Sounds like a plan," I tell him and head to the lunch line with him following.

Damien - "Good compromise," I laugh.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Tue Dec 28, 2010 10:58 pm

valentine: class let out i follow nerina out when i spot kieran and tackle hug me

kieran: " hey and who is this ?"
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Tue Dec 28, 2010 11:02 pm

Nerina: I half-waved, and smiled politely, "Nerina."
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 28, 2010 11:03 pm

Ari: I keep my eyes glued to the floor as I follow. Ambrosia orders her food, I get mine, and we sit down at a small table.
Just us.
Ambrosia picks at her food, and my eyes are drawn to her face. I realize I'm staring.

Emi: I makes a huge deal of taking a loooooong time ordering.
"Hum, hoe, what about a shake? Oh, no no, no way. Oh, fries? Eh, nah."
I laugh, still very conscious of the fact we're holding hands and that I want to turn and stare at him.
He probably thinks you're fat, taking this long. Loser.

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Tue Dec 28, 2010 11:05 pm

Ambrosia - "Why are you so nervous?" I ask him.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Tue Dec 28, 2010 11:05 pm

kieran:" hey nerina i'm kieran " i said with a smiled
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 28, 2010 11:06 pm

BRB!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next