the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Got a secret, can you keep it, swear this one you'll save. Better lock in in your pocket, taking this one to the grave.

3 posters

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

Got a secret, can you keep it, swear this one you'll save. Better lock in in your pocket, taking this one to the grave. - Page 40 Empty Re: Got a secret, can you keep it, swear this one you'll save. Better lock in in your pocket, taking this one to the grave.

Post by Jacky K. Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:54 pm

Canary listened curiously and leaned back on a pillow. But no, someone had to do something. She suddenly stood up and dusted off her skirts. "I'm leaving, with or without you." Someone had to be there for Nellie.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Got a secret, can you keep it, swear this one you'll save. Better lock in in your pocket, taking this one to the grave. - Page 40 Empty Re: Got a secret, can you keep it, swear this one you'll save. Better lock in in your pocket, taking this one to the grave.

Post by PavoLights Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:58 pm

Marie: "Well? Get out," I say to Noah. After a few moments, he grabs his violin and cane and starts following Canary.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:02 pm

Nellie
I was on a rooftop, fingering the pendant as I sung something in Spanish. My mother had been from Spain, and there was a small inscription that, when the hearts were put together, read 'Mi corazon'. Maybe someday I could travel there, with Esther to, when I got enough money and Jace died in a hole somewhere

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:06 pm

(something dramatic should happen *brainstorming face*)

Canary smiled at Noah, glad she wasn't alone, and looked ahead. Nellie had long vanished from sight. They continued walking, and then Canary heard music. Singing.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:08 pm

Noah: The only question now was whether or not she wanted to be found. My cane starts tapping through the streets, my eyes occasionalu moving when it sensed people it found interesting. Finally, it lands on a girl on a roof. I look up and narrow my eyes as though I could almost see her. "Careful, I hear it's easier to go up than it is to come down."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:12 pm

Nellie
Then I heard a familiar voice, and my eyes quickly found Noah. My heart skipped a beat from... shock, and I looked at him with irritation "What do you want now? I'm not giving you guys my necklace, you know"

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:18 pm

Noah: "Huh? You think I'd chase you down about something like that? Gypsies are way too lazy. The only thing that would make me come after you is money. But since you've never scammed me or anything," I shrug and start moving my cane along the wall. "Let's see... Aha!" I find a stone and start heaving myself up, My cane tucked in my pants and my violin on my back. "You just had to pick a high place."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:21 pm

Canary nimbly climbed up the wall as well and sat next to Nellie. "Your sister's in trouble, and I can't just pretend like nothing's wrong."
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:22 pm

Nellie
I smile, helping him up the rest of the way "Good to see you, Noah" I laugh, but it was true. "Just... erm... I actually don't have any money. But I'll get some, I swear. I just need some time" Then I turn to Canary "T-thank you. That means a lot to me"

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:28 pm

Noah: "Then it's a good thing I'm not selling anything," I say as I let my feet dangle over the edge. I take out my violin and begin to tune. Somehow, it sounded so much different from the puppet's. Like a whole different instrument.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:30 pm

Nellie
I watch him, transfixed. I liked music, with the exepsion of the run in a few hours ago. Walking over, I sit next to him, gazing at his blind eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:33 pm

Razz I feel like Canary's intruding now. Gah, she annoys me sometimes...
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:35 pm

Noah: She wants me to help her with her sister. She wants everything to return to how they once were and make her brother in law go away. She wants to never have to worry again. And yet, I can't promise her any of these things. Words fail me for once, so I put my violin beneath my chin and begin to play.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:37 pm

Nellie
The music moves me, not like the evil music of the puppeteer... but something more pure. More free. The notes were like words, and I smiled despite myself as I found myself leaning my head on his shoulder

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:43 pm

*ponders over how to make Canary more interesting and lets Nellie and Noah have their moment* *headdesk* why must you be so boring sometimes, birdie? What happened, you grew up and had all the spunk sucked out of you?

Canary listened to the strange music and tucked her knees to her chest. She felt lost. As she listened, she started to realise how many aspects of her life were coming crashing down. Her father was sickly, her dreams of going away were quickly vanishing. One of her good friends wasn't human. People she'd known for years were revealed to be strange creatures. It was so heartbreaking to see someone who she'd once admired as strong, almost invicibly brave, watch her world coming to a halt as well. She couldn't do anything about it. And Edmund was...she stopped herself there, and began to whistle.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:50 pm

Noah: I'm beginning to get lost in the music. I'm nothing but fingers flying across the strings, moving the bow to cry and laugh and sing. But suddenly, one if the strings snap. My eyes fly open as the sound of laughter comes to my ears. A dream eater.

Lucy: My head hurts. I can barely breath. I've had so many souls tonight, so many I couldn't even hope to count them. And I washed out their screams with laudanum and blurred their faces with dreams. I move the hair out if my face and look up at the people on the roof. "Oh," I purr. "I'm sorry to interupt."

-------

http://thecharacterchatrevo.niceboards.org/viewtopic.forum?t=240
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40