the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Got a secret, can you keep it, swear this one you'll save. Better lock in in your pocket, taking this one to the grave.

3 posters

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

Got a secret, can you keep it, swear this one you'll save. Better lock in in your pocket, taking this one to the grave. - Page 3 Empty Re: Got a secret, can you keep it, swear this one you'll save. Better lock in in your pocket, taking this one to the grave.

Post by Jacky K. Tue Dec 28, 2010 2:42 am

Canary laughed and took that hat off his head. "I hope you won't perform for the Queen wearing that," she said, and put it back in its place.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Got a secret, can you keep it, swear this one you'll save. Better lock in in your pocket, taking this one to the grave. - Page 3 Empty Re: Got a secret, can you keep it, swear this one you'll save. Better lock in in your pocket, taking this one to the grave.

Post by Jacky K. Tue Dec 28, 2010 2:45 am

Dustin smiled slyly and was about to duck into the crowd again, but stopped. "Wait a second," he said suspiciously, and spun back around. He held his hat off his eyes for a moment to study her. Suddenly, he laughed. "Did you know I know you?"

Last edited by Jacky K. on Tue Dec 28, 2010 2:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Tue Dec 28, 2010 2:47 am

Edmund: "Well if not that then surely this one?" I ask as I try on another hat. "After all, the queen is a woman of fashion. What do you think, William?" I grin and turn towards him. But he's glaring at something at something as though he's lost in thought. "Hullo? Will?" "You look find, Edmund. Now if you'll excuse me, I think I should be going."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 28, 2010 2:49 am

What made it click? xD lol

"You are just a little con artist aren't you?" Violet's eyes narrowed, but that sentence sounded too familiar. Who had she said that to before? Dustin. Dustin?! No, it couldn't be.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Tue Dec 28, 2010 2:53 am

Canary's smiled faded slightly when William started for the door. (I'm assuming she knows him) "Oh, lighten up, Will. Would you like some tea or something while you're here?"
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Tue Dec 28, 2010 2:55 am

(He just put the pieces together at the last minute XD)

Dustin laughed and tossed the bracelet back with a sly smile. "Hey, Kid," he said.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 28, 2010 2:57 am

(Kk. And for some reason, I just began giving them accents when I read the posts in my hand. So I'm laughing like a pyscho at 3 in the morning because it sounds so funny in a British accent)

"Felt just as guilty as the first time, did you?" Violet smirked to hide a grin that threatened to burst onto her face. She hadn't seen Dustin in years! My, how he had grown. He was taller than her, and...he was actually rather handsome.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Tue Dec 28, 2010 3:00 am

"Nah, I just don't take advantage of old friends." He looked down at her. That was new. "You haven't grown much, have you?"
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Tue Dec 28, 2010 3:02 am

William: Gerald Fitzgerald. If he was here, that could only mean one thing. But after all we've been through, after all we've done, this has to be some kind of sick joke! "I'm sorry, but I just remembered I was supposed to meet an old friend later today. It's important, but I'll try to be back later to make sure Edmund doesn't get lost again." He grimaces. "That was one time, Will, and only because I had some of your booze!" I smirk and wave. "I'll be back in an hour or so." But as soon as the door closes behind me, my eyes narrow again. Have I been lied to all this time?
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 28, 2010 3:02 am

"No," Violet sniffed, since she hated how she had hardly grown maybe two or three inches in the last four years. "But it's not lady-like to be tall, anyway!" Then she laughed, because when had she ever cared about being lady like?

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Tue Dec 28, 2010 3:07 am

Canary: "Alright," she said. Once he was gone, she added with a smile, "Lost, huh?"
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Tue Dec 28, 2010 3:09 am

Dustin laughed. "Ladylike? That's new, too."
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 28, 2010 3:12 am

"Well, I am 16, and suitors are being pushed at me from all directions," Violet rolled her eyes "But I have turned them all away, or they have rejected me. Probably because I'm still a tomboy. I did just chase after a pickpocket, after all."

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Tue Dec 28, 2010 3:12 am

Edmund: "It was his fault!" I say as I take off the hat. "I was stressing about finishing this play and then he pulled out the flask while you were upstairs getting something. He called it the green fairy." I grimace and rub my brow at the memory. "I'll never drink something named after a mythical creature again!"
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Tue Dec 28, 2010 3:17 am

Dustin: "Aw, but pickpocket is such a harsh term. I prefer to think of it as being a tax collector for myself."
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 28, 2010 3:18 am

"Tax collectors are wealthy, though. I assume you're still on the streets?" Violet asked.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Tue Dec 28, 2010 3:25 am

Gtg for the night.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Tue Dec 28, 2010 3:26 am

Me too Sad
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Tue Dec 28, 2010 7:21 am

Dustin wondered if his 'estate' classified as a home at all. It was more of a hideout. "Well...more or less. Let's say I've forgotten what living in an actual house feels like. Risky to buy one when you're wanted."
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Tue Dec 28, 2010 7:28 am

Canary clicked her tongue at him in a scolding way, then smiled. She plucked a top hat off a shelfand wore it, though it was much too big. "That reminds me, how is your writing?"
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Tue Dec 28, 2010 1:15 pm

Edmund: "Well, I got a poem or two in the paper," I sigh. "But nothing extrodinary yet. Especially with father having all these friends in the business. It's like everywhere I go, I hear 'Oh, you're Hale's son?' And then I get some bloody excuse as to why it can't be published. I swear I'd have left for Paris a long time ago if I could've."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 28, 2010 2:02 pm

"Being a pickpocket hardly makes you wanted," Violet rolled her eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Tue Dec 28, 2010 2:16 pm

William:
"Where's Mab?" I growl as the servant opens the door. She smirks and gestures for me to come in. "Right this way, sir. Although I don't believe she was expecting you." I ignore her and storm into her receiving room. Lucy and Scarlette are already there, sipping tea and bring mindless as usual. I slam my hands on the table and Mab boredly looks up. "Oh, Fitzwilliam King. What brings you here tod-" "Guess who I saw today!" I practically yell.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next