the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Got a secret, can you keep it, swear this one you'll save. Better lock in in your pocket, taking this one to the grave.

3 posters

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

Got a secret, can you keep it, swear this one you'll save. Better lock in in your pocket, taking this one to the grave. - Page 20 Empty Re: Got a secret, can you keep it, swear this one you'll save. Better lock in in your pocket, taking this one to the grave.

Post by Jacky K. Thu Dec 30, 2010 8:32 pm

...hello?
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Got a secret, can you keep it, swear this one you'll save. Better lock in in your pocket, taking this one to the grave. - Page 20 Empty Re: Got a secret, can you keep it, swear this one you'll save. Better lock in in your pocket, taking this one to the grave.

Post by PavoLights Thu Dec 30, 2010 8:53 pm

William: I frown as I look around the room. A missing pair of bells, a mess, and something that's "hard to explain?" Something tells me I know more than she does. "Have you seen Edmund anywhere?"
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Thu Dec 30, 2010 8:56 pm

Canary bit her lip and nodded. "I saw him walking with Lucy today...he didn't seem like himself."
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Thu Dec 30, 2010 9:01 pm

William: I suddenly stop what I'm doing and turn around. "Different how?" I ask .
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Thu Dec 30, 2010 9:06 pm

Something told Canary that she was right when she thought something was wrong. "He was distant. Almost like he wasn't awake."
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Thu Dec 30, 2010 9:14 pm

William: I curse under my breath. Did someone take his soul? But Lucy is so damned protective of him! And she wouldn't eat his soul. Right? But should I tell Canary?
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Thu Dec 30, 2010 9:17 pm

Canary studied him, and leaned on the counter. "There's something you're not telling me," she said.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Thu Dec 30, 2010 9:24 pm

William: I sigh. "Yes, there is. Your point? This is nothing you need to get caught up in."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Thu Dec 30, 2010 9:31 pm

Canary frowned. "You have no idea how much I hear that."
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Thu Dec 30, 2010 9:38 pm

Hi! We can continue our Dustin/Violet scene if you want Smile
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Thu Dec 30, 2010 9:47 pm

(Hey Spired, can you please go get Hearts again, because I wrote in her wall and I don't think she say it, but I don't wanna sound like a creeper. >.>)

William: "Maybe there's a gold reason for that."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 30, 2010 9:48 pm

what do you want me to do? message her?

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Thu Dec 30, 2010 9:54 pm

Yes, please. Something that'll get her attention.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Thu Dec 30, 2010 9:55 pm

"Perhaps," Canary said. She looked down at her hands for a moment. "But something's not right here, and if something's wrong with Edmund then I'll find out what it is sooner or later."
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Thu Dec 30, 2010 10:03 pm

William: "Pray you never do," I mutter. "Perhaps I should be going now. I've got some things to discuss with some friends..."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 30, 2010 10:09 pm

I butted into her roleplay...and felt like a creeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Thu Dec 30, 2010 10:09 pm

Canary nodded. "I'll be seeing you, then."
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Thu Dec 30, 2010 10:26 pm

Hello?

Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Thu Dec 30, 2010 10:29 pm

Want to continue our scene? Or move on?
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 30, 2010 10:31 pm

Mmmkkkkkay let'ssss continueeee hanggg on

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 30, 2010 10:50 pm

"Yes," Violet said honestly and popped open one eye to look at him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Thu Dec 30, 2010 10:55 pm

Dustin cocked his head. "Well don't," he said with a grin. "I might very well do something stupid, but I wouldn't let myself fall."
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 30, 2010 10:56 pm

"Sure you wouldn't," Violet said, disbelieving as she opened her other eye. "I really need to get home."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next