the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Got a secret, can you keep it, swear this one you'll save. Better lock in in your pocket, taking this one to the grave.

3 posters

Page 27 of 40 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 33 ... 40  Next

Go down

Got a secret, can you keep it, swear this one you'll save. Better lock in in your pocket, taking this one to the grave. - Page 27 Empty Re: Got a secret, can you keep it, swear this one you'll save. Better lock in in your pocket, taking this one to the grave.

Post by Jacky K. Thu Jan 06, 2011 10:42 pm

Alright...I'm gonna try and make Dustin more like what I originally planned Razz Not as...creepy XD But still mysterious. I think he could lighten up a bit, ya know?

Dustin hummed and sauntered along the dock's edge one day, staring down at the glistening water below. He twirled his hat on his finger.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Got a secret, can you keep it, swear this one you'll save. Better lock in in your pocket, taking this one to the grave. - Page 27 Empty Re: Got a secret, can you keep it, swear this one you'll save. Better lock in in your pocket, taking this one to the grave.

Post by Guest Thu Jan 06, 2011 10:46 pm

bahaha. And is it night or day?

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Thu Jan 06, 2011 10:50 pm

Day. Smile
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 06, 2011 10:55 pm

kk.

Violet walked to the docks, having snuck out of lady lessons, or whatever the hell they wanted to call them, early. She wandered there by pure accident, but then grinned when she saw a familiar figure: Dustin. She walked up next to him, probably catching him by surprise. "Well, hello!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Thu Jan 06, 2011 10:59 pm

Dustin jumped when he heard a voice and nearly fell into the water, but regained his balance and slapped his hat on his head. He whirled around. Violet. He grinned dispite himself. "Kid! Give some warning, I nearly went swimming!"
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:07 pm

Violet laughed. "Sorry about that. Did you know that was how Alice and Canary met? Canary saved Alice from drowning - neither of us can swim."

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:40 pm

Dustin thought for a moment. "Nah, don't recall that. I can imagine it just fine, much easier than Canary in makeup..." he looked back at Violet. "You've lived this close to water your entire life and you don't know how to swim?"
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:47 pm

"Oh, well I think I may have told you the story. But that was four years ago," Violet muttered, her smile faltering a little. "And, apparently swimming isn't lady-like? Blame my ridiculous parents!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:50 pm

(Woops, blonde moment, she did tell him that story XD How else would he know about the makeup thing? He would have remembered. *sigh* I guess that means I'm too tired to think clearly. Anyhoo, I need to get to bed anyhow, have to get up early tomorrow. Night! Very Happy)
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 07, 2011 4:14 pm

Changing POV for a post!
Somewhere on the darkened roads of England, a carriage stopped, and a cloaked figure stepped out onto the cool streets. A light mist covered the city like a blanket, but his eyes shone brightly, piercing through the fog. "There's no place like London, dear Lady Alice" the figure murmured to himself "And I've been away far too long"

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Fri Jan 07, 2011 4:18 pm

Oh shnap!ยก
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 07, 2011 4:20 pm

*chuckles evilly* shnap indeed Pavo, shnap indeed

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 07, 2011 4:53 pm

Creeper Simon! Shall I respond to that...somehow?
Where was he dropped off, anyway?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 07, 2011 4:54 pm

Hm, maybe outside his old house? And sure, she could be anywhere, really

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 07, 2011 5:02 pm

Mmk.
I say we just wing it about what their last meeting was.
The only thing I said was that it was a break-up, because Alice found out he only liked her for the thrill. But she really liked, maybe LOVED him.
Alice was out late, having left a ball. Her parents had failed to attend, as her sister had, and they hadn't even provided her with a carriage. She scowled, much the same expression as her sister often used, and her high heels dangled from her fingertips as she walked. Those shoes were not made for walking.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 07, 2011 5:05 pm

Simon
I heard footsteps somewhere to my right, and I peered through the darkness. Alice. I hadn't seen her in months, ever sense I had to run... should I approach her? Should I let her go?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 07, 2011 5:10 pm

Alice heard a carriage roll by, but it was in the opposite direction from her house. Someone stumbled out from the sound of it, but she could care less who. She was only worried about her hair getting messy, or the blisters from her shoes opening wider.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 07, 2011 5:13 pm

Eh, Simon is better in third
Not now, Simon decided. For now, he would wait, bide his time. Soon, he would see her again, but now isn't the right moment. Soon she would be screaming for him. With one last wistful glance, he dissapeared in the mist.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 07, 2011 5:24 pm

O.o screaming for him?! Uh-oh.

Alice made her way home and walked in the front doors to a silent house. She slipped upstairs and fell into her bed, exhausted.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 07, 2011 5:25 pm

Simon scares me deeply. I'm going to have total nightmares. To the next day?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 07, 2011 5:26 pm

yush.
And dang, is he gonna murder her or something?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 07, 2011 5:27 pm

>.>

Your character, I wouldn't do that without permission

>.>

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 40 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 33 ... 40  Next