the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Got a secret, can you keep it, swear this one you'll save. Better lock in in your pocket, taking this one to the grave.

3 posters

Page 28 of 40 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34 ... 40  Next

Go down

Got a secret, can you keep it, swear this one you'll save. Better lock in in your pocket, taking this one to the grave. - Page 28 Empty Re: Got a secret, can you keep it, swear this one you'll save. Better lock in in your pocket, taking this one to the grave.

Post by Guest Fri Jan 07, 2011 5:29 pm

if you want him to...he can I suppose. But not until she's served her purpose.

Back to top Go down

Got a secret, can you keep it, swear this one you'll save. Better lock in in your pocket, taking this one to the grave. - Page 28 Empty Re: Got a secret, can you keep it, swear this one you'll save. Better lock in in your pocket, taking this one to the grave.

Post by Guest Fri Jan 07, 2011 5:33 pm

hmm, it's your turn to post xP hehe

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 07, 2011 5:37 pm

Now that he's not being so creepy, I'll go back to first
Simon
I had tidied up, a half smile playing across my lips. Now I was back on the streets. Should I pay Alice a visit? Maybe... I walked down her street, glancing up at the windows to see if she was home

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 07, 2011 5:40 pm

Alice sat out on the balcony of her room, reading a book in a old rocking chair. Her window was in the front of the house, and she was reading a trashy romance for that time period. All she could do was read other peoples' romances these days, because her own hurt too much to think about. A Phillips girl reading a uneducational book? That ought to give the neighbors something to talk about if they caught a glimpse. She was completely engrossed in the novel, so she didn't even notice Simon.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 07, 2011 5:44 pm

Simon
And there she is. She was so beautiful, her hair softly blowing in the wind, her perfect eyes trained on the pages... I scaled the side of the house, totally silent, until I, to, stood on the deck. Then I walked over, surprised she didn't look up... "I believe our story was much more interesting, don't you agree?" I murmur, glancing at the book

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 07, 2011 5:46 pm

Alice wasn't one to be startled, rather a chill ran up her spine when she heard a voice. She looked up slowly to see Simon, but kept her face neutral. Alice never lost her composure in public. She just slid a piece of ribbon to keep her place and closed her book, still looking up at him. "Hello, Sir Simon. How are you?" She asked politely. She could pretend like it had never happened...no, she couldn't. But she could try...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 07, 2011 5:49 pm

Simon
I give her a small smile, she was strong. But she would break, in time "Very well, Lady Alice. But lonely. I've been traveling for a while, but decided to come back to London for a month or so"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 07, 2011 5:51 pm

"And why is that?" Alice asked, meaning why did he come back, as she stood up and fixed her skirts a little nervously. She couldn't believe he was here, in the flesh. After all these years...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 07, 2011 5:52 pm

Oh yeah, I got confused with the jump from Mr K to the sequel, and thought it was just a few months :p

Simon
"Well...I suppose you wouldn't believe me if I told you." I looked away, not meeting her gaze directly at first, then slowly locking eyes with her

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 07, 2011 5:56 pm

? what?

"Probably not, after all the secrets you kept. But you never know, telling me may be worth a try," Alice said, unable to break from his gaze for some reason.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 07, 2011 6:00 pm

I thought Simon had just been gone for a few months, for some reason
Simon
"I missed you" I whispered "But I was never the romantic type, you see. So I postponed coming back... until I just couldn't anymore" My voice sounded like I was, well, in love. But trying to hide it from her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 07, 2011 6:07 pm

Oh, that's fine, actually. This chat is four years after the original, but he could have left just a few months ago. It could work. *nods*

Alice's breath caught in her throat, but her lips formed a tight line. She nodded. "You are right: I don't believe you."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 07, 2011 6:08 pm

Eh, I like four years gone better
Simon
"Knew you would" My eyes darkened for a second, then I smiled lightly "Maybe in time I can convince you, if you'll let me"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 07, 2011 6:10 pm

kk, lol

Alice tapped her fingers on the rail of the balcony, in thought for a moment. "How do you plan to try and do that?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 07, 2011 6:13 pm

Simon
"I have a few ideas" I breathed "But you probably have better things to do than talk to me at the moment, I can imagine you are very busy... so I will bid you adeu for now. Goodbye, Alice"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 07, 2011 6:14 pm

"Good...bye...?" She said confusedly, but then just shrugged a little and walked through the french doors back inside the Phillips manor.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Fri Jan 07, 2011 11:56 pm

:o oooooh, simons back!
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 07, 2011 11:57 pm

You should read his posts before

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Sat Jan 08, 2011 6:48 pm

Done! Very Happy I'm glad he's back, Alice has been underused and I missed her Sad And Simon's just awesome since he's creepy and crazy. Adds another plotline Smile
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Sat Jan 08, 2011 6:52 pm

Gosh I wish you guys were on...I'm in the mood for drama. And I miss Canary and Edmund and Lucy...
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 08, 2011 7:03 pm

Aw, thanks for saying Alice was underused Smile I'm glad someone likes her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Sat Jan 08, 2011 7:04 pm

You're welcome! Very Happy

Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 08, 2011 7:09 pm

hmmm so were Dustin and Alice talking?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 40 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34 ... 40  Next