the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Got a secret, can you keep it, swear this one you'll save. Better lock in in your pocket, taking this one to the grave.

3 posters

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

Got a secret, can you keep it, swear this one you'll save. Better lock in in your pocket, taking this one to the grave. - Page 21 Empty Re: Got a secret, can you keep it, swear this one you'll save. Better lock in in your pocket, taking this one to the grave.

Post by Jacky K. Thu Dec 30, 2010 11:00 pm

Dustin nodded, and his smile faded a little. "You do. Forgot how late it is." He went to the start of the stairs, then held out his hand.

Last edited by Jacky K. on Thu Dec 30, 2010 11:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Got a secret, can you keep it, swear this one you'll save. Better lock in in your pocket, taking this one to the grave. - Page 21 Empty Re: Got a secret, can you keep it, swear this one you'll save. Better lock in in your pocket, taking this one to the grave.

Post by Guest Thu Dec 30, 2010 11:03 pm

Violet took his hand, and they went down the stairs, out the door, and back onto the streets.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Thu Dec 30, 2010 11:06 pm

He walked her up to the his seperating his world from hers, and then slipped his hand away. "G'night, kid."
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 30, 2010 11:08 pm

"Night," Violet said, frowning down at her now empty hand. "Do you think...do you think I'll see you again?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Thu Dec 30, 2010 11:12 pm

Dustin frowned a tad, and tapped his hat up a bit. "Maybe, kid," he said, and started to back into the shadows. "Keep an eye out. You know where I'll be." With one final smile, he flitted into the streets.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 30, 2010 11:23 pm

Violet returned his smile with a frown, instead. Then she ran over to her bedroom wall and climbed up to her window, then slipped into bed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Thu Dec 30, 2010 11:25 pm

(My my, Dustin has changed more than I thought. Didn't have as much of the bonding aspect as I had in my head, but let's consider this stage 1 Razz)
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Thu Dec 30, 2010 11:33 pm

xP right back at ya
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 30, 2010 11:35 pm

well, it'll get there. Violet didn't turn out the same as I thought, either. She's become more...angsty. They've both just grown up a bit, that's all.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Thu Dec 30, 2010 11:36 pm

Yup yup, it'll get there Smile Dustin's become more sketchy than I earlier anticipated. But still, I guess that's kinda cool depending on how you look at it
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 30, 2010 11:37 pm

Yeah. I dunno where else they should meet up...hmmm

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Thu Dec 30, 2010 11:38 pm

Hmm. I think we need to get them involved in the other plot somehow. Right now they're almost a seperate story
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Thu Dec 30, 2010 11:39 pm

Ugh. Hate it when this happens
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 30, 2010 11:44 pm

Well, I mean, they don't have to be part of the plot. But it would probably be good if they were...
Dustin's getting involved with that gypsy, so maybe something will stem from there?

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Thu Dec 30, 2010 11:45 pm

Yeah Smile And I was thinking about making Canary run into Alice or Violet sometime
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 30, 2010 11:47 pm

That could work. I mean, they already know each other.
My charries, for the most part, will probably just help everybody along. Which is fine by me.
Like, Alice helped Edmund/Canary along, even though it wasn't for the best...

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Thu Dec 30, 2010 11:50 pm

Haha, actually, it was in a way. It planted a deed in Edmund's mind about Canary, anyway XD

I like Alice. She's a good supporting charrie XD
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 30, 2010 11:51 pm

Hehe, yes I like Alice, too. She's kind of twisted now, but I like her xD.
Maybe Alice shall go see Canary...she'll probably just complain about her problems (Alice will, I mean) bahaha.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Thu Dec 30, 2010 11:52 pm

Hahaha. XD
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Fri Dec 31, 2010 12:44 am

In her shop, the usual. I was about to make her go out and follow William secretively, but then Pavo dissapeared.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 31, 2010 12:47 am

maybe Alice shall pay her a visit...

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Fri Dec 31, 2010 12:55 am

Alright
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next