the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Got a secret, can you keep it, swear this one you'll save. Better lock in in your pocket, taking this one to the grave.

3 posters

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Got a secret, can you keep it, swear this one you'll save. Better lock in in your pocket, taking this one to the grave. - Page 38 Empty Re: Got a secret, can you keep it, swear this one you'll save. Better lock in in your pocket, taking this one to the grave.

Post by PavoLights Mon Jan 10, 2011 7:48 pm

William: "Those stories had to come from somewhere," I mutter. "We were originally cast off dreams that became imitation human beings. We devour other dreams to survive like cannibals, or else the other dreams we've survived will consume us." I leave out just how many times that'd almost happened to me. The more you eat, the harder it is to stay in control.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Got a secret, can you keep it, swear this one you'll save. Better lock in in your pocket, taking this one to the grave. - Page 38 Empty Re: Got a secret, can you keep it, swear this one you'll save. Better lock in in your pocket, taking this one to the grave.

Post by Guest Mon Jan 10, 2011 7:49 pm

"Oh," Violet said, and crossed her arms, suddenly self-conscious that she was only wearing her dressing gown, and that her hair was tumbling over her shoulder in a red heap. She frowned. "Yeah, that's a good thing."

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Mon Jan 10, 2011 7:50 pm

Marie: I look around when I hear someone outside our caravan. I pause what I'm doing an take out a long stick we'd use for ceremonies. I lean outside and start poking the girl with the end. "Hey! Do you have something of importance on you?"
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Mon Jan 10, 2011 7:54 pm

Yep.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Mon Jan 10, 2011 7:54 pm

Canary nodded slowly. "Cast off dreams..." she repeated. That was a part that she'd never heard. "You're a dream, then? Or, perhaps many dreams." After a moment, she couldn't help but add, "Do you know what the dreams were about?"
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Mon Jan 10, 2011 7:56 pm

Dustin nodded and stopped when they neared the mansion on the hill. "See ya round, then?"
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Mon Jan 10, 2011 7:58 pm

William: I frown, thinking about how to answer this. "The other dreams, yes," I say finally. "Images and voices flicker through our mine and that adds to the risk of madness. But I don't know what dream I was originally, only the feeling it provoked."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 10, 2011 7:59 pm

Nellie
"Just my locket" I mutter, turning to face the girl "It's really old, and only half of the original... so telling your friends to rob me would be a waist of everybody's time"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 10, 2011 8:00 pm

Violet's shoulders fell. They always saw each other by chance. What if they never had one of those chance meetings again? And why did she care either way. "Yeah, see ya," She said quietly, opening the gates to the manor with her key, not looking at him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Mon Jan 10, 2011 8:01 pm

Canary: "And what feeling is that?" She hoped she wasn't being a bother, but curiousity wouldn't rest until it was satisfied. The questions were practically flying out of her mouth against her will.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Mon Jan 10, 2011 8:04 pm

Dustin frowned at her expression, and toyed with his hat. "When will that be?"
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Mon Jan 10, 2011 8:06 pm

William: "Horror," I answer simply. "Disgust. Madness. Revulsion. Not the favorite straw to pick, but it happens. That's why I became to test subject, I guess."

Marie:I stick out my tongue. "I only steal from people who deserve it! Now do you wanna come in the caravan or not? There's something you want, I know."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 10, 2011 8:09 pm

Nellie
"Something I... something I want?" I raise an eyebrow "Little girl, the kind of things I want don't come in boxes, and I'm not getting them anytime soon. Unless you have my sister tied up in there, and something I can use to kill her abusive boyfriend, I think I'll be on my way."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 10, 2011 8:10 pm

A small smile played on Violet's lips - he was thinking about that, too? She looked up at him with a small shrug.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Mon Jan 10, 2011 8:15 pm

Dustin looked down at her, wondering what was going on in her mind. "Well...you know where to look, kid" he said, and tipped his hat.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Mon Jan 10, 2011 8:17 pm

"Hm?" Canary said, edging him on. So, William was a nightmare.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Mon Jan 10, 2011 8:20 pm

Marie: I scowl. "Why do you want to become a murderer? Although I guess it's not my job to pry." I yawn and start to braid my hair. "So are you coming or what? I've got a half dead man to heal."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 10, 2011 8:21 pm

"Yeah," Violet instantly deflated again and she sighed, but then a manipulative idea came to mind. Yes, that fiery-tempered, manipulative girl from four years ago was still part of Violet. "Maybe next time I'll have a suitor to introduce you to."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 10, 2011 8:21 pm

Nellie
"Half dead...?" Sighing, I once again curse that ever present monster of curiosity "Look out kid, I'm coming in" I say, climbing in the caravan. Maybe if I was lucky, Noah would be here...

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Mon Jan 10, 2011 8:24 pm

Ouch. XD

Dustin frowned a tad, but wiped it from his face. That shouldn't bother him. No, that was very bad news if that bothered him...it was bad news. "A suitor," he repeated. "Didn't think you liked to bother with that type of thing."
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 10, 2011 8:25 pm

Yup. XD

"I don't," Violet rolled her eyes. Obviously he didn't get it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Mon Jan 10, 2011 8:26 pm

Canary looked up at Nellie as she burst in. "Well, he's not half-dead, just in need of stiches."
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Mon Jan 10, 2011 8:30 pm

Haha sorry, it's funny that he's so oblivious. Maybe he'll get whacked over the head with realisation later XD Muahaha...

Dustin frowned. He had a sharp feeling that he was missing something. She may as well have put a big dunce cap on his head for good measure.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 10, 2011 8:31 pm

Nellie
I gasp "I haven't seen you sense... er... that whole mansion thing, I think. And I even survived and all! Oh, and I'm a girl. Not named Neal, either" I chuckle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next