the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Camp Love Lake (Rated Mature b/c, hey, it's camp LOVE lake)

+2
flaggirl3
Avery
6 posters

Page 2 of 30 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 30  Next

Go down

Camp Love Lake (Rated Mature b/c, hey, it's camp LOVE lake) - Page 2 Empty Re: Camp Love Lake (Rated Mature b/c, hey, it's camp LOVE lake)

Post by Avery Sun Jan 16, 2011 9:30 pm

Elliot: (Switching to first) I turned as I heard someone on the sand. I was waist deep in the water. I couldn't help but smile a little as I looked him over. My cheeks burned as I realized, i didn't know what I was doing when it came to boys.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Camp Love Lake (Rated Mature b/c, hey, it's camp LOVE lake) - Page 2 Empty Re: Camp Love Lake (Rated Mature b/c, hey, it's camp LOVE lake)

Post by ßøn∑z Sun Jan 16, 2011 9:32 pm

Kayden: The light blush in her cheeks was enough to convince me she was harmless, so I ran and charged into the lake, jumping in deep, getting water all over her and me, laughing when my head broke the surface.
ßøn∑z
ßøn∑z

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sun Jan 16, 2011 9:34 pm

Elliot: I narrowed my eyes at him and dunked my head under the water, wipping my hair up with a thick spray. I smiled more. "Hi. I'm Elliot," I said, moving to where he was. I had to stand on my toes to stand up.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by ßøn∑z Sun Jan 16, 2011 9:38 pm

Kayden: I introduce myself loudly, and reach over to shake her hair.
"Sorry about the water," I tease.
ßøn∑z
ßøn∑z

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sun Jan 16, 2011 9:40 pm

Elliot: I shrugged, starting to tread water. "Not a problem," I smirked. I hadn't expected to find someone cute this soon into my first day. I certainly hadn't been expecting to talk to someone this cute in general. "I probably would have stayed dry if it hadn't been for you."
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by ßøn∑z Sun Jan 16, 2011 9:44 pm

Kayden: "Can't say I'm sorry, I guess. You look cute all wet," I smirk.
ßøn∑z
ßøn∑z

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sun Jan 16, 2011 9:48 pm

Elliot: Then it happened. I blushed like a maniac, my fair cheeks turning a vivid crimson. "Thanks," I said, quietly, trying to prevent hyperventilation.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by ßøn∑z Mon Jan 17, 2011 7:37 pm

Kayden: I swam around her in a loose circle, head bobbing in and out of the water. Finally, I said, "Are you alright? You seem . . ."
I slunk under, deep into the green black water, and sprung up suddenly in front of her.
"Nervous."
ßøn∑z
ßøn∑z

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Tue Jan 18, 2011 2:12 pm

Elliot: I smiled a little more. "Is it obvious?" I asked. "I go to an all girls school," I shrugged. "You're a good change of pace." I smiled and moved my arms a liitle to keep myself up. My hand brushed his chest and looked away, mumbling my apology.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by flaggirl3 Tue Jan 18, 2011 4:57 pm

Fable Smith: I lay on the bed in my cabin, looking at the other three beds aroud me. Four to a cabin? It seemed like they'd try to fit more in. There was another girl's stuff on the bed beside me and I idly wondered who I would be sharing a cabin with. I suddenly felt very bored. I got up and looked out the cabin door. No one else was at camp yet...weird...I looked down at the lake, shining crystal blue in the sunlight. It looked appealing and I started walking toward it.

flaggirl3

Back to top Go down

Post by ßøn∑z Tue Jan 18, 2011 5:52 pm

Kayden: I slowly took her hand and put it back on my chest, murmuring, "Don't be scared of me. I'm just a high-schooler, one who is very, very close to you right now, in water, alllll aloooone."
I stretched out the last two words and swam a little closer, not noticing a girl approaching us.
ßøn∑z
ßøn∑z

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Tue Jan 18, 2011 6:04 pm

Elliot: I shivered, a nervous half smile playing up my lips. "Very, very close," I repeated, almost in a whisper. I glanced up and saw another girl. "We have company," I said, starting to pull back.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by ßøn∑z Tue Jan 18, 2011 6:08 pm

Kayden: I let out an almost silent groan, releasing her and treading a little away.
"Look, same place, at midnight?" I mumble.
My eyes trail hers to the shore, to see someone approaching. We have to go, anyway, activities are about to start.
I look at her and whisper, "My cabin room is 306."
Then I dart away fast out of the water and to my cabin.
ßøn∑z
ßøn∑z

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Tue Jan 18, 2011 6:13 pm

Elliot: I nodded and then went under, so only my nose and eyes were above water. I dunked my head under one more time and left the lake, drying off a little and going to change into a pair of cut off shorts. I kept my bikini top on, but also up a lace cover-up on. I headed out to the feild for the start of the activities.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by ßøn∑z Tue Jan 18, 2011 6:15 pm

Kayden: I didn't bother changing; who cared if I were just in swim trunks? Most guys were, anyways, and the cold water on them helped keep me cool.

(Do you want to go through the day and activities or skip to midnight?
ßøn∑z
ßøn∑z

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Tue Jan 18, 2011 6:20 pm

(We can skip...)

Elliot: I laid in my bed with my legs crossed. I glanced at my watch, the green numbers stating 11:55. I got up and yawned a little, a little tired from today's events. I walked out of the cabin into the warm, balmy air and headed to the beach. The sand had been bleached white in the moons pallor. I sat down and buried my feet.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by ßøn∑z Tue Jan 18, 2011 6:31 pm

(Lol)

Kayden: I was treading slightly in the water, held up mostly by gravity. The water was warm after the sun all day, relaxing me, making me lazy in my swimming technique.
She was in the sand, either avoiding me or not noticing.
I made a loud, shrill whistle, and she turned her head.
"Over here," I grin.
ßøn∑z
ßøn∑z

Back to top Go down

Post by ßøn∑z Tue Jan 18, 2011 6:42 pm

Lalala
ßøn∑z
ßøn∑z

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Tue Jan 18, 2011 6:48 pm

Elliot: I shifted and nodded, pulling my shirt over my head, bearing a lacy black bra. I blushed a little, kicking myself for fgetting my bathing suit. I has changed for sleep, but forgot. I slipped of my shorts and waded in, my hair falling down my back.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by ßøn∑z Tue Jan 18, 2011 6:50 pm

Kayden: I laughed suddenly.
"You asking for it, hun, but I'm not that easy."
I swim deeper, talking louder so she can hear me.
"I was just doing this to know you better, but it seems you're wanting to know me more closely."
I swim close and say one last comment.
"For someone at an all-girls school, you sure are eager."
But to surprise her, I lean in and lightly press my lips against the right side of her mouth.
ßøn∑z
ßøn∑z

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:00 pm

Elliot: I smiled against his lips. "You would have known if I was asking. I would have worn something sheer," I laughed, dipping my head back.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by ßøn∑z Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:07 pm

Kayden: I groan at the thought of Elliot...
But I shake my head slightly and kiss her straight on the mouth, a little rougher and louder.
"Me thinks you is askin' now.."
ßøn∑z
ßøn∑z

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:24 pm

Elliot: Slowly, I reached my hand up, running my fingers through his hair. "More like you're taking," I said, pulling back, biting my lip a liitle.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by ßøn∑z Tue Jan 18, 2011 10:17 pm

Kayden: My arms slide to her hips, holding her for a moment, lips drawn back and slightly parted.
My eyes open slowly, as if I were sleepy, and I let that half-asleep gaze trail to her.
"We've met twice, and we're already this close . ." I move one hand all the way up her back, and back down.
ßøn∑z
ßøn∑z

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Wed Jan 19, 2011 8:37 am

Elliot: "Chemicals don't take long to react," I said, shivering a little at his touch. The lake was flat and black, reflecting the moon like a ghastly mirror. I studied the edged of the water before letting my gaze fall back on Kayden.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 30 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 30  Next