the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Camp Love Lake (Rated Mature b/c, hey, it's camp LOVE lake)

+2
flaggirl3
Avery
6 posters

Page 3 of 30 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 16 ... 30  Next

Go down

Camp Love Lake (Rated Mature b/c, hey, it's camp LOVE lake) - Page 3 Empty Re: Camp Love Lake (Rated Mature b/c, hey, it's camp LOVE lake)

Post by flaggirl3 Wed Jan 19, 2011 5:39 pm

(Alrighty then...Lol. I have to get my character involved in this story...)
Fable: I hadn't gone to bed at ten o'clock like all the other campers. Instead I went straight to the bathroom to take a long shower. Afterwards I sat outside under the stars...waiting for something interesting to happen...It was twelve o'clock when I saw a girl, coming out of my cabin, go towards the lake. I followed her with my eyes until she was out of sight, then I got up and ran to my cabin. I dug in my bag until I found my notebook and then ran towards the spot I saw her disappear. I quietly picked my way down to the lake and took my pencil from the spirals of the notebook. I saw her and another boy swimming in the lake. I couldn't hear them so I moved closer. I was always looking for inspiration for a play and this could be great stuff.

flaggirl3

Back to top Go down

Camp Love Lake (Rated Mature b/c, hey, it's camp LOVE lake) - Page 3 Empty Re: Camp Love Lake (Rated Mature b/c, hey, it's camp LOVE lake)

Post by Avery Wed Jan 19, 2011 6:05 pm

Emerson: I had started making a round around the camp and i saw a girl spying on two others. I walked up behind her, kneeling down. "Hey," I said over her shoulder.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by flaggirl3 Wed Jan 19, 2011 7:09 pm

Fable: I jumped about a foot in the air at the sound of a male voice behind me. "Who is it?" I said, my voice hitting a shrill note, then I slapped my hands over my mouth looking at the people in the lake, hoping they hadn't heard me.

flaggirl3

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Wed Jan 19, 2011 7:17 pm

Emerson: I nearly freaked out, but the people in the water didn't seem to notice at all. I laughed a little. "My name's Emerson," I said. "I saw you around," I shrugged, "and if you don't want them to notice, walk with me," I suggested.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by flaggirl3 Wed Jan 19, 2011 7:37 pm

Fable: I pondered for a moment...then said, "Sure." I had gotten quite a bit of notes for a play, if, of course, I wanted to write it. I stood up and put my arm through Emerson's and we started walking.

flaggirl3

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Wed Jan 19, 2011 7:46 pm

Emerson: i smiled down at her. "So, what were you doing back there? Moreover, what were they doing?" I shook my head. "And, what's your name?" I asked, looking down at her.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by flaggirl3 Wed Jan 19, 2011 7:53 pm

Fable: "I'm not really sure what they were doing...but it was great inspiration for a romantic play," I laughed and added, "I'm Fable. Fable Smith."

flaggirl3

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Wed Jan 19, 2011 8:00 pm

Emerson: I raised my eyebrows. "I see," I said, chuckling a bit. "I like your name. It's pretty," I smiled.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by flaggirl3 Wed Jan 19, 2011 8:01 pm

Fable: "Thanks. Most people think it's a horse name..." I rolled my eyes.

flaggirl3

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Wed Jan 19, 2011 8:20 pm

Em: "Sounds human to me," I grinned.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by flaggirl3 Wed Jan 19, 2011 9:44 pm

Fable: I laughed, "Thanks. So...what's your story?" I tightened my grip on his arm as I stepped around some trees.

flaggirl3

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Wed Jan 19, 2011 9:52 pm

Emerson:I smiled as she held onto my arm. "Eh, single mom, dead beat dad, two jobs. My mom though I should get out and be social," I smiled at her. "This is what I call social."
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by flaggirl3 Wed Jan 19, 2011 10:00 pm

Fable: "Ah, well...I came to camp because...well, I was looking for something. I guess...I don't know. I just felt like it would be fun. And maybe I would find something here I couldn't at home. You know what I mean?" I felt as if I was rambling, so I stopped talking, only slightly embarassed.

flaggirl3

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Thu Jan 20, 2011 2:06 pm

Emerson: I used the stretch out move to put my arm across her shoulders. "Yeah, I know what you mean," I smiled. My mom had been in need of so much, but she had insisted that i came here and tried to be more social. I smiled more widely and looked down.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by flaggirl3 Thu Jan 20, 2011 4:29 pm

Fable: I shrugged myself from under his arm and walked backwards in front of him. I asked, "Where exactly are we going?"

flaggirl3

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Thu Jan 20, 2011 5:32 pm

Emerson: I laughed, taking it in stride. "Dunno..." I shrugged.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Thu Jan 20, 2011 9:17 pm

Elliot: "Chemicals don't take long to react," I said, shivering a little at his touch. The lake was flat and black, reflecting the moon like a ghastly mirror. I studied the edged of the water before letting my gaze fall back on Kayden. I smiled, but in the back of my head, something told me it was risky to be emotionally involved with someone. There was my lack of relationships.

(Repost)
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by flaggirl3 Fri Jan 21, 2011 11:41 am

Fable: I sighed and looked up at the sky. "Look at how pretty the sky is," I said. The stars above were shining more brightly than I had ever seen them.

flaggirl3

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Fri Jan 21, 2011 1:59 pm

Emerson: I nodded, looking up as well. "This camp is kinda weird," I said. "Trying to get teens together."
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by LinakeNoelani Fri Jan 21, 2011 3:21 pm

woah it's been a while since i checked this. anywhere i can jump in??
LinakeNoelani
LinakeNoelani

Location : The place where heartbroken people everywhere are getting a little bit stronger. (:

http://www.theconstantnightmarecalledmylife.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Fri Jan 21, 2011 5:27 pm

I can make another charrie if you want. Smile
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by flaggirl3 Sun Jan 23, 2011 4:33 pm

Fable: I laughed. "Yeah, I guess so. But...I wouldn't necessarily say they're trying to get us together. They're giving us the oppurtunity." I smiled up at him and pushed playfully on his shoulder.

flaggirl3

Back to top Go down

Post by MelodayBellrose Mon Jan 24, 2011 4:55 pm

can i join...
MelodayBellrose
MelodayBellrose

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Mon Jan 24, 2011 5:55 pm

If you want to.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by ßøn∑z Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:15 pm

OK, back, how can I jump in with Kayden?
ßøn∑z
ßøn∑z

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 30 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 16 ... 30  Next