the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My, my....isn't the moon bright tonight?

5 posters

Page 5 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 15  Next

Go down

My, my....isn't the moon bright tonight? - Page 5 Empty Re: My, my....isn't the moon bright tonight?

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Thu Dec 30, 2010 8:31 pm

Wyatt: My head snaps up at the sound of the male's voice so close to me, and I grimace as my head spins. How hard did I hit it? I slowly look around, seeing all three of them look at me, freezing in horror. Run, I hear a voice whisper in my head, Run, but my body won't move. I just stare at the man wide-eyed, expecting him to hurt or kill me. I didn't want to die. A whimper escapes my throat and I start shaking, just wanting to crawl in a hole and hide.

Last edited by .Fragile_Wishes. on Thu Dec 30, 2010 10:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

My, my....isn't the moon bright tonight? - Page 5 Empty Re: My, my....isn't the moon bright tonight?

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Thu Dec 30, 2010 9:22 pm

Bump.
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Thu Dec 30, 2010 10:23 pm

Bump.
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Thu Dec 30, 2010 10:53 pm

October looks over at the boy. Another were, but he held no threat to her.
Black&White
Black&White

http://blackandwhite1020.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Fri Dec 31, 2010 10:21 am

Black&White wrote:Lawrence
I chuckled and slashed an exit, stepping out with Ambrosia in a very empty New York City. "You can open your eyes now," i said, sending my scythe away again.

Ambrosia - Slowly, almost as if I was scared of what I'd see, I opened my eyes. "I'm not allowed to ask where we are, am I?" I wondered turning to face him.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Fri Dec 31, 2010 10:44 am

Name: Nox Ceraldi
Species: Werewolf
Description: Dark brown hair, thick eyelashed, medium height, curvy, honey colored eyesWold form-- Dark brown- nearly black, piercing yellow eyes, small
Personality: Quick thinking, quiet, loyal
History: When Nox was 14, she was bitten by a werewolf, who then took off into the night. Her parents both left in fear of her. They spoke of sending her to an asylum for schizoprenia, but she ran away. She lives with a friend of hers, Brason, in an apartment.
Any other details: She spends about half her time in wolf form, she knows of other wolves in the area, but doesn't know them.

Name:Brason Dillinger
Species: Fear being-- can create the illusion of pain
Description: Shaggy blonde hair, grey eyes, pale, lean muscles, tall
Personality: Rebellious, protective, thorough
History: Neither of Brason's parents were around when he was younger... He lived with his grandmother, but she died when he was 16, so he moved into an apartment and a year later, he met Nox.
Any other details: Tattoo of a latin scripture on his ribs
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Fri Dec 31, 2010 3:40 pm

Wyatt: I swallowed hard, my mouth as dry as cotton. The girl looked at me and I froze, afraid of what she might do. Did she know I was following her? I could feel it, the wolf, uncoiling from deep in my belly. It was scared, like me, but it was angry, too. It was always angry. It didn't like the girl, for some reason. I couldn't figure out why. Run, it told me, not a whisper anymore, Now. And I did exactly that. I ran, as far and as fast as I could, away from the werewolves. But it didn't feel like I was moving at all. My body was doing it on its own. I kept running until I knocked into someone, falling backward on the ground with a yelp, my eyes snapped shut tight.
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Sat Jan 01, 2011 2:30 pm

Lawrence
"About half way across the country in NYC." He smiled kindly. "Don't think your nightmare's going to find you any time soon."
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Sat Jan 01, 2011 5:43 pm

Melanie Rose
Huntress
http://blog.nadeko.org/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/moe-147208-bikini_top-black_rock_shooter-black_rock_shooter_character-mauve-vocaloid-723x1024.jpg
Sarcastic and snippy. Doesn't take any bs. If you get one of her rare smiles out of her you know she's your friends. Twin sister of Tal. Her eyes, usually a dull gray, turn blue when she's hunting. She knows that even though someone may be a 'monster', it doesn't necessarily mean that they're evil and will therefore not kill them. Only goes after the evil of the world.

Tallie Rose
Huntress
http://static.desktopnexus.com/thumbnails/418247-bigthumbnail.jpg
Quiet, doesn't say much. Always very neutral about things. Seems to lack emotion at times. Twin sister or Mel. Her eyes, usually a dull gray, turn purple when she's hunting. Same feelings about 'monsters' - only goes to kill if they're evil.
Parents died when the two of them were young, when the world turned dark. They now seek to purge the world of its evil.
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Sat Jan 01, 2011 5:49 pm

Mel
Someone bumped into me and i staggered forward, catching myself on Tal's shoulder. She turns to look, her eyes blazing purple. I do too, and know my eyes blaze their own deep blue. "Watch where you're running kid! Jesus..." I calmed myself and stopped my hand that i hadn't noticed move towards my sword on my back.
Tal
The boy fell back and i walked up to him, kneeling down and watched him. I didn't see any evil on him though i immediately knew what he was. "He's a were, Mel..."
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Sat Jan 01, 2011 6:13 pm

Wyatt: I flinched at the person yelling at me, another girl, my eyes opening and growing wide at the sword she was reaching for on her back. I backed up as a second girl crouched in front of me, scrambling to put as much distance as I could between them and me. I started shaking again like before when the second girl told her sister what I was. I was going to die.
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Sat Jan 01, 2011 6:16 pm

Mel
I close my eyes as i lower my hand to my side again. "God kid, don't look at us that way...you were the one who bumped into me." I look over at him again, my eyes gray again.
Tal
I cast my purple eyes away too and look at him with the same eyes. "We won't hurt you. Only evil things."
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Sat Jan 01, 2011 6:25 pm

Wyatt: 'Evil things'? Weren't werewolves evil? Less than vampires, but still evil? "S-Sorry," I whispered, my voice coming out small, still not relaxing. I kept my eyes on the huge, head-chopping sword, "I-I...I'm not evil?" Most people thought I was...well, humans used to, when they still hoarded this place. Now I was just worthless, but people still wanted to hurt and kill me. I studied the two. Were they humans...?
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Sat Jan 01, 2011 6:31 pm

Tal
I nod and survey him with a blank face.
Mel
"According to our eyes, your not, and our eyes never lie." I could understand his confusion. "You may be a 'monster' kid, but your far from going on a killing spree."
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Sat Jan 01, 2011 6:50 pm

Wyatt: "Y-Your eyes?" I tilted my head, "L-Like...a 'M-Magic 8 ball'...f-for monsters?" Strange. So, did that mean they weren't human? A loud, white flash from behind had me scrambling and yelping back for the second or third time today. The same vampires had trailed me all this way. 'Oh-ho-ho, look at him...he's terrified...' The sword girls were forgotten at the moment, and the vampires obviously didn't see them as much of a danger, since they flat-out ignored them when they yanked me from the ground by my hair and tossed me into a bench. I cried out from the impact to my spine, but got up and tried to bolt off, when they tackled me, shoving my face into the ground with hysterical laughter as I trembled and cried, not able to breathe.
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Sat Jan 01, 2011 6:54 pm

Mel
She blinked at their sudden appearence, her eyes going blue again. "Tal."
Tel
"Evil..." She drew out her gun from her jacket, her eyes going purple. "Repent." She leveled her gun at one.
Mel
She drew her sword and moved between the boy and the two vamps.
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Sat Jan 01, 2011 7:07 pm

Wyatt: I got up on my hands and knees behind her, my face marred and bloody from the pavement, especially my mouth. The vampires froze, wide-eyed and uttered the words, 'Huntress' before their gazes landed on me, flashing red with venomous fury and they lunged at the girl, trying to get to me. 'You little SNITCH!' they roared, 'Worthless, disgusting mutt!' I closed my eyes tight, trying to block it all out. The wolf, the vampires...everything that was screaming at me. I drew my knees up and put my head between them to help block out the noise, locking my arms over my head. They were going to die and then the vampires would eat me. I didn't want anyone else to die because of me. I didn't want to die, either...
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Sat Jan 01, 2011 7:10 pm

Tal
I give them a warning shot, going over their heads. They pause. I'm afraid that they're too close to the boy and Mel. I can't risk shooting them.
Mel
"I'd get out of here now, or we won't be so kind to you." She pointed her sword to one, mere inches separated his chest from the tip of her sword.
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Sat Jan 01, 2011 7:57 pm

The vampires froze, surveying the two intently before turning and walking away stiffly, but not before shooting the boy a clear 'This isn't over,' type look.

Wyatt: I stayed in that position, shaking terribly, not noticing the bloodsuckers' retreat.
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Sat Jan 01, 2011 8:02 pm

Mel
I turned to him. "Oi, kid. They're gone."
Tal
I put my gun away and stepped forwards towards them. "Sword...?"
Mel
I pause. "Right..." I sheath it again.
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Sat Jan 01, 2011 8:19 pm

Wyatt: I looked up hesitantly, not because I heard them, but because I felt their gazes on my arms. I didn't know it, but my face was blanketed with fresh crimson blood, smearing because of my tears. I had it all over my clothes, too. Not that it mattered...they were old and dirty anyway. "Th-Thank you...you didn't h-have to do that though...save me...Y-You could have left me..." I grimaced with a strangled cry at the pain throbbing in my back as I straightened and the soreness of my head.
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Sat Jan 01, 2011 8:24 pm

Mel
I sigh. "Yeah, well we did. Live with it..." I bend down and fish through my coat's pockets. "Here. Take this." I throw a bottle at him with small circular pills in it.
Tal
"We protect from the evil," she said blankly. She took off her jacket and put it around his shoulders silently.
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Sat Jan 01, 2011 8:35 pm

Wyatt: I look at the bottle as I take it in my hand, shaking it gingerly and tilting my head unconsciously at the rattling noise. I look at the girl for less than a second before opening it and shaking out two pills into my palm. I peer at them curiously. "Wh-What do I do now?" I ask, looking up at her. When the second girl placed her jacket over me, I froze, wide-eyed, then I looked at her intently, scrunching my eyebrows together as I took the jacket off when my free hand, holding it out. "N-No," I whispered quietly, "I-It's cold...y-you'll get sick."
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Sat Jan 01, 2011 9:07 pm

Tal
She shakes her head. "Not cold..."
Mel
She frowns. "Eat them. They accelerate healing and act as a painkiller."
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Sat Jan 01, 2011 9:15 pm

Wyatt: I nod, tolding as I'm told and putting them in mouth and swallowing them. Then, I stand up with a frown and walk around and, stretching up on the ends of my toes, place the jacket over her shoulders. "Th-There."
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 15  Next