the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My, my....isn't the moon bright tonight?

5 posters

Page 2 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

Go down

My, my....isn't the moon bright tonight? - Page 2 Empty Re: My, my....isn't the moon bright tonight?

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Wed Dec 29, 2010 9:20 pm

(Could I join?)
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

My, my....isn't the moon bright tonight? - Page 2 Empty Re: My, my....isn't the moon bright tonight?

Post by anonymouswriter Wed Dec 29, 2010 9:20 pm

okay Smile
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 29, 2010 9:23 pm

Ani: The moon hangs over the beaten up city. Drugs, alcohol, and blood fill the air.
In a world of night, without day to lighten things up, this world is different.
Evil, you could say.
I lean back against a tree, the one outside of the small hut I built, and close my eyes. I hear everything perfect, and I'm sorting through all the sounds at once.
A new sound breaks it, holds my hearing and doesn't let go. It blocks out everything else.
Come.
I shoot up like a bullet, fur sprouting on my whole body, thick and silky.
I look around, a little hunched over.
No one is there.
Come.
I suddenly phase to a human again. Long tangles of white hair, eyes yellow like a cat, tall, and thin. My clothes, handmade, adjust to my new body, and I begin to walk into the city. Smoke is in the air, fire all around me.
I know where to go.
Come.

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Wed Dec 29, 2010 9:26 pm

Ambrosia - I run as fast as my feet can take me. I run into the first place I see, an abandoned church. I run right into a guy who looks not completely human. The first thing I do is scream. Then I feel his hand clamp over my mouth to silence me.

Damien - Shit. My girl ran again, this was becoming too much of a habit. I start to head after her quickly. She would pay for this.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 29, 2010 9:29 pm

Xer: "Shh."
The girl looks up at me, wide eyed, terrified.
Damn, she's hot.
"Ever seen a demon before?" I laugh in a low voice.
The door flies open. A low grumble sounds deep in my chest.

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Wed Dec 29, 2010 9:30 pm

Ambrosia - I look behind me to see Damien walk in furious. I quickly get behind the demon, that's what he said he was. To be honest I'd rather be with the demon than recieve Damien's punishment.

Damien - I snarl, "Ambrosia, come!"
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 29, 2010 9:38 pm

Xer: "Lay off, twi-hard. The girl's with me." I lie, hoping he'd buy it.
Obviously, as I found from her panic, they knew each other. Dammit.

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Wed Dec 29, 2010 9:39 pm

Damien - "She just met you at most five seconds ago, she's been mine all of 7 years." I snap.

Ambrosia - "I'm not a possession," I whisper in a small voice knowing that they could both hear me.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 29, 2010 9:43 pm

Xer: "Girl has a point. She's not property. Lay off, little Edward."
And with that, I turn to her, and push a strand of hair behind her ear, and she's shaking.

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Wed Dec 29, 2010 9:45 pm

Damien - "Need I remind you Ambrosia, that necklace has more meaning than any ordinary necklace." I smirk at her.

Ambrosia - I flinch when I touch the heart locket. It was what connected me to him.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 29, 2010 9:46 pm

Xer: "Drama, you chicks can sort it out yourselves."
I look over at the vampire, give him a smirk, and walk out of my home.

Ani: My tail never goes away. It's in a curled C, almost straight up, as I walk to the plaza. The dead plaza, with a fountain that's bone dry.
Why here?

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Wed Dec 29, 2010 9:48 pm

Ambrosia - I wince. I was alone with Damien...

Damien - I go over to her and force her into a dip. I bite down on her neck hard and start drinking.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 29, 2010 9:50 pm

Xer: I walk down the empty streets. Almost no one is alive these days. All dead, killed by mutants like us.
The plaza is a wide, paved area, with a fountain in the middle. A girl in standing near it, pale lavender lids shut gently and lips parted. She is completely still, and if it weren't for her long, black tail, and floating strands of white hair, she would seem human.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Wed Dec 29, 2010 9:51 pm

(Wait, so what species do we have so far?)
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Wed Dec 29, 2010 9:52 pm

Damien - I drop her on the ground when I'm done and walk away, "Be home soon darling." I warn as I leave.

Ambrosia - I hold my hand over my wound on my neck and start walking through the plaza.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 29, 2010 9:53 pm

( Half-demon, half-panther, vampire, soul reaper, and... what is Ambrosia?

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Wed Dec 29, 2010 9:54 pm

human
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Wed Dec 29, 2010 9:54 pm

Ambrosia - I see the demon from earlier and try to be silent hoping he wouldn't notice me.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 29, 2010 9:57 pm

Xer: "Hello?" I call.

Ani: My head snaps up. I meet eyes with a half demon, I can tell instantly.

Xer: Her bright yellow eyes look calm, unthreatening.
"I'm Xer." I call out to her, walking up.

Ani: He stands beside me, and throws a penny into the empty fountain. The humans had taken their useless coins. I looked at it as nice little treasures, but humans starved for it.

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Wed Dec 29, 2010 9:58 pm

Ambrosia - I tripped into sight. "Ow." I mutter getting up and wiping off my hands on my skirt.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 29, 2010 10:03 pm

Xer: I look over to see the girl near us. She walks over beside me, and the white haired half-panther peeks over at her.

Ani: "I'm Ani." I say in a smooth, musical voice.

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Wed Dec 29, 2010 10:05 pm

Ambrosia - "Ambrosia." I say gently. I was nervous around them. I was especially nervous around the demon. The wind blew my long black hair off my neck and showed my new bite wounds.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 29, 2010 10:07 pm

Xer: I inhaled a sharp breath.
"The vampire wanna be?"

Ani: I shot the half demon a confused look.

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Wed Dec 29, 2010 10:09 pm

Ambrosia - I growled and spun on him glaring. "DO NOT CALL ME THAT!" I yell at him.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 29, 2010 10:10 pm

Xer: "Calm down, I meant your loser boyfriend."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next