the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My, my....isn't the moon bright tonight?

5 posters

Page 3 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next

Go down

My, my....isn't the moon bright tonight? - Page 3 Empty Re: My, my....isn't the moon bright tonight?

Post by anonymouswriter Wed Dec 29, 2010 10:57 pm

Ambrosia - "He is a vampire." I say softly, "I've got the experiences to show it."
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

My, my....isn't the moon bright tonight? - Page 3 Empty Re: My, my....isn't the moon bright tonight?

Post by Black&White Wed Dec 29, 2010 11:13 pm

Lawrence
Another dead human, another wandering soul.
"Please, please! I don't want to go to hell!"
I grumble annoyed, wishing that this scythe was something else. Maybe a harp...that's what angels used right. "I promise your going somewhere better than here. I'm almost positive that it isn't hell though," i say with a smile. He doesn't take the joke. I slash down and he turns into a gently pulsing dust cloud. I take out a vial and it all collects. "Another down, only some five billion to go..." I put the vial into my bag for later.

October
The night is beautiful as i run through the city. There's no more people to curse and shoot at me and it feels wonderful just to be free. I don't have to hide anymore. I stop and smell the air, my ink black pelt bristling and my icy blue eyes scanning the streets.
Black&White
Black&White

http://blackandwhite1020.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Wed Dec 29, 2010 11:18 pm

h

Last edited by anonymouswriter on Wed Dec 29, 2010 11:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 29, 2010 11:18 pm

Ani: I walk around the fountain, eager to escape the arguement. What was the difference between a demon in a vampire, really, what did it matter? In the end, they would both want you dead.
I slowly walked away, straight down the empty roads, eyes half shut.

Xer: "I see that. You're his slave, right." I grumble.
Man, this chick was annoying.

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Wed Dec 29, 2010 11:21 pm

Ambrosia - I bite my lip, "Yes. Unfortunately."
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Wed Dec 29, 2010 11:25 pm

Lawrence
I purse my lips. Well, at least it isn't another soul... An actual living human, a sort of rarity these days... But then humans tended to overreact when it came to seeing a Reaper. I quickly cast away my scythe and stuff my hands into my jacket pockets.

October
My eyes locked on a girl by a fountain, walking as if she was in sleep, completely normal except for a pair of cat ears and a tail. I tilt my head confused. Not a werewolf, but something else. I shift quickly to my human form, so as not to scare her and pull on my green sweatshirt to combat the chill of no sun. "You shouldn't be wandering these parts at night, girl." (Ani)
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Wed Dec 29, 2010 11:26 pm

Ambrosia - I made my way towards the man, "Who are you?" I ask him.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 29, 2010 11:27 pm

Ani: I turn around, sleepy eyes, and look over at the girl talking.
Come to me.
I shiver at the voice again, and refocus.
"It's Ani. And don't worry, I'll be fine. Thanks for your concern."
I study the girl, and she is actually quite pretty. I look down at the fountain, circle it more.

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Wed Dec 29, 2010 11:28 pm

Lawrence
I smile politely, though she seems to have forgotten her manners over the years of no sun. "Don't you usually introduce yourself before asking another?"
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Wed Dec 29, 2010 11:30 pm

October
I smile. "Ani..." I taste the name on my tongue. It's been forever since i actually ran into someone i felt like talking with. Her ears and tail are perplexing to me. "Are you a were?"
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Wed Dec 29, 2010 11:30 pm

Ambrosia - "Not usually," I admit. I feel the wind once more blow my hair off of my neck and reveal the bite marks. I quickly place my hair back and pray he didn't see.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Wed Dec 29, 2010 11:38 pm

Lawrence
I sigh. "To be human this day and age is a horrible curse i suppose," i say to her, "But you don't need to hide it. I've seen worse in my line of work." He walks up to her and politely bows a bit. "Lawrence Gabriel, Soul Reaper, though i have to clarify that i'm not such an evil thing. That Grim certainly tainted our name, didn't he...?" I smile at my joke.
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Wed Dec 29, 2010 11:40 pm

Ambrosia - I blush, "Ambrosia Hale." I tell him. "I guess." I say not getting his joke.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Wed Dec 29, 2010 11:42 pm

Name: Mae Levou
Species: Werewolf
Bio: She's the half French and Half Japanese outcast of the Levou clan. Her and her half brother Cervantes moved here with the clan after they had begun to be hunted in France.
Appearence:
My, my....isn't the moon bright tonight? - Page 3 2006-black-waves

Name: Cervantes Levou
Species: Werewolf
Appearence: Shaggy silver hair that comes to his shoulders, several different bite marks and scars including one going from his right eyebrow to the top of his cheek bone, golden eyes, tall and lean, tanned skin, has his clan's brand on his neck as a fully excepted member, has three piercings in one ear and none in the other.
Bio: Look at Mae's. I'll add more as time
goes on.

Name: Madeline Lavergne
Species: Vampire
Bio: She owns a small blues cafe in town where she sings. Was only turned three years ago, but her family has connections with vampires and makes sure one is always turned to be the next monarch. Her singing is very hypnotic and she's basically a siren.

My, my....isn't the moon bright tonight? - Page 3 2007-redhead-volume
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Wed Dec 29, 2010 11:44 pm

Holy crap, I finally came up with people. Where can I come in?
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Wed Dec 29, 2010 11:45 pm

I think that Breath's characters are free
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Wed Dec 29, 2010 11:46 pm

m....my werewolf is somewhat free...Ani's there and Breath left.... :/
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Wed Dec 29, 2010 11:48 pm

Where is she?
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Wed Dec 29, 2010 11:48 pm

Ambrosia - I blush, "Ambrosia Hale." I tell him. "I guess." I say not getting his joke.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Wed Dec 29, 2010 11:50 pm

Lawrence
"Well, very nice to meet you Ambrosia," I began but then saw another spirit floating around, "but i'm afraid i have to go and do my job." I smiled good naturedly though I was feeling very lazy and was seriously considering letting this one go another night.
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Wed Dec 29, 2010 11:51 pm

in the city, by a fountain, though i could change the location if you wanted
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Wed Dec 29, 2010 11:51 pm

Ambrosia - "But that's not fun," I tease comfortably.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Wed Dec 29, 2010 11:53 pm

Lawrence
"Very true, Miss." I laugh. "The hours suck and the pay is horrible. I think i'll go on strike tonight."
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Wed Dec 29, 2010 11:56 pm

Ambrosia - "You should. You should keep me company so I don't have to go home yet." I say bluntly.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Wed Dec 29, 2010 11:58 pm

Lawrence
I gently move her hair away from the twin puncture marks. "Is the nightmare there?" I say and study her eyes.
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next