the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My, my....isn't the moon bright tonight?

5 posters

Page 13 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

Go down

My, my....isn't the moon bright tonight? - Page 13 Empty Re: My, my....isn't the moon bright tonight?

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Tue Jan 04, 2011 7:42 pm

YAY! I'm smart~! =3

The boy's head snaps up to her and his eyes widen, lips trembling. "T-Ta--" he's cut off as the wolf clenches up his throat, blocking his airways as he starts gasping and choking, his free hand coming up to claw desperately at his throat. NO! STAY AWAY FROM HER! Wyatt struggles under its hold, tears leaking from his eyes, rolling down his face and onto Tallie's arm...
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

My, my....isn't the moon bright tonight? - Page 13 Empty Re: My, my....isn't the moon bright tonight?

Post by Black&White Tue Jan 04, 2011 7:49 pm

Tal
I hug him close. "I'm here, Wyatt. I won't go anywhere. Because I love you too. You're my Lupus and i won't let the evil sun take you away."
Black&White
Black&White

http://blackandwhite1020.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Tue Jan 04, 2011 8:02 pm

His eyes snapped wide, flashing blue for a split second before narrowing dangerously, back to a haunting yellow. A low growl ripping through him, his small body trembling in her arms. The little innocent, gentle hands that had slowly been reaching up to clutch at her back had suddenly turned into lethal clawed weapons. Just before they delved through her shirt and into her flesh, they were sheathed away...his hands curled into tight, shaking fists that caused him to deeply impale his own palms, blood streaming down his thin, pale arms and staining the carpet beneath them. He didn't know what to do now. Tears were welling in his eyes, but he choked them back, pursing his lips. He couldn't cry anymore. He had to be strong for Tallie.
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Tue Jan 04, 2011 8:09 pm

Be back soon.
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Tue Jan 04, 2011 8:10 pm

Mel
I crouch down beside her. "Our Wyatt. Our strong and brave Wyatt." I pull a knife from her pocket and nick my finger, hold it to him. "Our blood has affinities against the change, Wyatt. It's fine, really."
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Tue Jan 04, 2011 9:20 pm

Wyatt shook his head against Taillie's legs, sniffing. He couldn't, he wouldn't hurt them. Because he loved them. The scent of Melanie's blood stirred the wolf even more, agitating the hell out it, and as a result he shrank away from them, yowling. GET OUT!!! He screamed at it in his head, and it slunk away, back into the shadows; but his eyes remained yellow as he stared at them, tears flowing down his face as he bit back wails of cries, rubbing furiously at his eyes to make them go away.
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Tue Jan 04, 2011 9:28 pm

Tal
I pause and watch him silently. I look to the ruby on Mel's finger, carefully take her hand, and lick it away. Underneath is already healed skin. Mel doesn't question me, but i suddenly feel very dizzy. Her arms come around me carefully.
Mel
"I told you you shouldn't have gone," I scold. She simply nods. I sigh and look down at my sister.
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Tue Jan 04, 2011 9:40 pm

He sniffs as he sits there, his yellow eyes ever so slowly becoming uncharacteristically blank, similar to Tallie's. His mind was blocking out his overwhelming emotional assault as a defense for his health, leaving him literally numb. It happened quite a lot, especially when the wolf would make an appearance. He gets to his feet, blood smeared everywhere, walking over to them, looking from Tallie to Melanie. "She needs to lay down."

Last edited by .Fragile_Wishes. on Tue Jan 04, 2011 9:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Tue Jan 04, 2011 9:46 pm

Tal
I ignored his concern as i slump against Mel. "Are you alright...?"
Mel
I smile down at her. "Always concerned with others...come on." She picks her up easily but only manages to carry her to the closest couch in a rich red room.
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Tue Jan 04, 2011 9:49 pm

Black&White wrote:sorry, thought i responded to that Razz

Lawrence
"It's fine," I say softly. "What's done is done."

Ambrosia - "Yes, but I'm sorry for bringing it up," I whisper
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Tue Jan 04, 2011 9:53 pm

Lawrence
"It's fine," i say again. "Now, what about you?" I ask, trying to change the subject.
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Tue Jan 04, 2011 9:55 pm

Wyatt follows after them, silently crawling up onto the couch, sitting on the arm of it as he looks down at Tallie. "Will you be okay?"

Gotta go.
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Tue Jan 04, 2011 10:18 pm

Black&White wrote:Lawrence
"It's fine," i say again. "Now, what about you?" I ask, trying to change the subject.
Ambrosia - "What do you want to know?" I wondered.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Wed Jan 05, 2011 4:14 pm

Tal
I nod. "The darkness rises up sometimes..."

Lawrence
"How did your nightmare come to be?" I asked, gesturing to the necklace.
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Wed Jan 05, 2011 5:47 pm

bump?
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Wed Jan 05, 2011 6:26 pm

Avery~
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Wed Jan 05, 2011 6:35 pm

Nox: "Yeah... I haven't seen another wolf beside you... But then again, I haven't been looking. I'm in human form most of the time."
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Wed Jan 05, 2011 6:44 pm

October
It certainly explained why she acted more human than wolf. I was such an opposite of her. I felt exposed and fragile in this form and it annoyed me. I gritted my teeth behind my closed lips and fidget. "I see..."
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Wed Jan 05, 2011 7:17 pm

:/
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Wed Jan 05, 2011 8:20 pm

Nox: "Ah... I'm annoying you, aren't I?" I asked, pressing my lips together. I had that effect on some people.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Wed Jan 05, 2011 8:27 pm

October
"No, not you...me..." I sigh. It seemed to happen a lot. I looked away, to the ever present moon. I feel the wolf in me bristle with want but i push her away.
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Wed Jan 05, 2011 8:35 pm

Nox: I nodded. "Wanna run?" I asked, cocking my head.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Wed Jan 05, 2011 8:43 pm

October
I look back to her at the question and stare blankly. A slow smile spreads, my fangs come. I turn and shift in a second, running ahead.
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Wed Jan 05, 2011 8:56 pm

Black&White wrote:Tal
I nod. "The darkness rises up sometimes..."

Lawrence
"How did your nightmare come to be?" I asked, gesturing to the necklace.

Ambrosia - I touch the necklace with care, "Well... I was ten. The world was already dark, but my family and I were doing fine. Hiding out in a cute little house far away from everywhere. Then Damien came along the forests outside our home, and he saw me playing outside. I was so naive back then, so sheltered." I shivered slightly. "I don't know what it was, what it is, about me that made him want me so badly, but whatever it was he promised not to hurt my parents if they would let him take me. I didn't know what was going on at first, they made me sign this contract in my own blood, he put the necklace on me, then bit me for the first time. I don't even remember leaving the house, just my screaming. I've grown up sense then... I'm not naive anymore."
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Wed Jan 05, 2011 9:08 pm

Nox: I followed after her, shiting in mid jump. I sprinted to catch up with her. It was an amazing feeling that flood through me, like pure adrenaline. This was the first time that I had ever felt this way.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next