the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Another Eidwyn and Endellion only chat

Page 11 of 24 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17 ... 24  Next

Go down

Another Eidwyn and Endellion only chat - Page 11 Empty Re: Another Eidwyn and Endellion only chat

Post by Guest Tue Jan 11, 2011 8:45 pm

Mel
I nod slowly, then turn to Gabe with a fake grin "Er... Cass and I have some... girl stuff to talk about? You guys stay right here, and stay away from the woods!" Then I run off, grabbing Cass' hand as we run into the forest

Back to top Go down

Another Eidwyn and Endellion only chat - Page 11 Empty Re: Another Eidwyn and Endellion only chat

Post by Eidwyn Tue Jan 11, 2011 8:47 pm

Resse
"Stay away from the woods?" I ask Gabe

Cass
"You can't be serious, Mel. How many are there?" I whine. They always come at the worst times!
Eidwyn
Eidwyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 11, 2011 8:51 pm

Gabe
I shrug "It's a girl..." Then I hear something, and glance around quickly "Er, I'll be right back. I think... um... I heard Mel calling for me" Then I take off into the woods also, a different direction

Mel
"Hm... well... four?" I ventured with a wince "Two left, one behind, one right? And there's one more thing... I think I keep hearing them say something about your family. But I can't quite tell." I swallow hard "I think they're here for you, Cass"

Back to top Go down

Post by Eidwyn Tue Jan 11, 2011 8:53 pm

Cass
"Well, crap."

Resse
"Hey, um, Jude? I don't think you should lick that..." Why did they leave me alone with the kid?
Eidwyn
Eidwyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 11, 2011 8:56 pm

XD
Mel
"Yup. Crap doesn't even start to cover it..." Then I hear a scream, one of the vampires? I take off again as I feel the other vamps doing the same, running to their fallen comrade. Who could have iced him?!

Back to top Go down

Post by Eidwyn Tue Jan 11, 2011 8:58 pm

Mel
"Wha-? Wait!" I say, running after her and reaching for my stake

Jude
"Why not?"

Resse
"Uh, it's a trash can, bud. Those aren't sanitary..."
Eidwyn
Eidwyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 11, 2011 9:03 pm

XD
Mel
"Somebody, another hunter or something, just killed a..." Then I burst into the tiny part in the trees where the vampires were. My jaw dropped, and my brain totally froze. Does not compute. Does not compute... Gabe was standing above two dead vampires, breathing heavily. Then another came up behind him, and I would have screamed if I wasn't so shocked. But he whipped around, taking that one down expertly with a stake

Back to top Go down

Post by Eidwyn Tue Jan 11, 2011 9:09 pm

Cass
I see a vamp in the distance, and throw my stake, bullseye! Never saw it coming! Then, I walk up to retrive my weapon and see Gabe...standing over three dead vampires...

Jude
"Hey, do you smell that?"

Resse
"What? The trashcan?"

Jude
"No, it smells like vampires...and death." I say, sniffing the air
Eidwyn
Eidwyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 11, 2011 9:13 pm

Gabe
Now my jaw dropped as I looked from Cass, to the vampire she just killed, to my stake, to the vampires I just killed, to Cass again...

Mel
"Awkward..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Eidwyn Tue Jan 11, 2011 9:16 pm

Cass
"Gabe! I didn't know you...(I would say went to the bathroom, but that wasn't mentioned in this chat Razz)...um...wow"

Resse
"Vampires and death? You've got some issues, kid."

Jude
"They're in the forest! I have to save bubba and sissy and Mel!" I scream, running toward the forest
Eidwyn
Eidwyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 11, 2011 9:18 pm

XD sorry, didn't want to mention that part...
Gabe
"And I didn't know you... um... either. How long have you... um....? And Mel? You to?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Eidwyn Tue Jan 11, 2011 9:25 pm

Yeah..I know : D Sorry I took so long, had to do the dishes

Cass
"Um...since dad, you know..and Mel is um..a um?"

Resse
"Wait!" I yell, running after the kid and scopping him up. "I'm sure they're fine, They're just talking, okay? Come on, Let's get you some ice cream."

Jude
"Okay!" I like ice cream...
Eidwyn
Eidwyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 11, 2011 9:28 pm

it's okay
Gabe
"Mel is a what?" I ask, turning to her as she automatically took a step back "Don't tell me she's a hunter to!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Eidwyn Tue Jan 11, 2011 9:29 pm

Cass
"Um, not exactly" I stammer, "Uh, Mel? Care to explain?"
Eidwyn
Eidwyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 11, 2011 9:34 pm

Melissa
"Erm... well... alright, I'm a bloody vampire. But I'm a good bloody vampire, see?" I take Cass' stake, waving it above her heart "I could have killed her right then... or now... or anytime in the past year. But I haven't!"

Gabe
My jaw fell open again as I looked at Mel in a totally new light, then glanced at Cass "You trust a vampire?!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Eidwyn Tue Jan 11, 2011 9:36 pm

Cass
"Yeah, she helps me hunt and stuff...and yeah, she's good," I say, my mind flashing back to her killing dad. She is good, right?
Eidwyn
Eidwyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 11, 2011 9:39 pm

Gabe
"But she's...?! You know what, nevermind. I know better then to try to change your mind, Cass" I sigh, then give Mel something that's close to a glare before leaving the forest

Mel
"That... went surprisingly well... kinda"

Back to top Go down

Post by Eidwyn Tue Jan 11, 2011 9:43 pm

Cass
"Yeah, kinda. Where's Resse and Jude?" I ask, changing the subject
Eidwyn
Eidwyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 11, 2011 9:46 pm

Mel
"I don't know... back at the park?" Then I smelled the air "Nevermind, they're gone. Oops"

Back to top Go down

Post by Eidwyn Tue Jan 11, 2011 9:50 pm

YOu don't know how many times I've accidently type Mel instead of Cass...

Cass
"Hmm," I scan the park, "There they are! By the ice cream truck!"

Jude
"But Vampires are real, you know?" I tell Resse as I lick my peanut butter ice cream cone and lean in closer, "I think Melissa is one" I whisper.

Resse
"Right, and what makes you think that? I ask, and then see the rest of the gang and wave them over
Eidwyn
Eidwyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 11, 2011 9:54 pm

Meh, it happens
Mel
Gabe still looked hacked, but thoughtful, as if wondering that maybe there was such thing as a good vampire. I hoped he decided there was "Hey guys!" I wave, running to them "You got us all worried!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Eidwyn Tue Jan 11, 2011 9:57 pm

Resse
"Sorry, I had to bribe Jude with ice cream so he wouldn't go running into the forest screaming about dead fairies or something." I laughed.

Jude
"Dead vampires" I corrected. He doesn't believe me...
Eidwyn
Eidwyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 11, 2011 10:02 pm

Mel
I stiffen a bit, but force a smile "Oh, cool, vampire fairies! We love those, huh Cass?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Eidwyn Tue Jan 11, 2011 10:05 pm

Cass
"Yeah! They can sing relly well!" I say, surprised at the timing of Jude's imagination.

Jude
"No! they're not fairies! Just vampires!"
Eidwyn
Eidwyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 11, 2011 10:06 pm

Mel
"Erm... just vampires?" I ask a little nervously "That's cool Jude, what kind of vampires?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 24 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17 ... 24  Next