the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Another Eidwyn and Endellion only chat

Page 14 of 24 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19 ... 24  Next

Go down

Another Eidwyn and Endellion only chat - Page 14 Empty Re: Another Eidwyn and Endellion only chat

Post by Guest Wed Jan 12, 2011 4:20 pm

Mel
"Boy's against girl's!" I declare, knowing we were just going to let Jude win again but what the heck "Wait... monopoly doesn't work that way. Dangit. You can be on my team Jude, we'll totally beat them both"

Back to top Go down

Another Eidwyn and Endellion only chat - Page 14 Empty Re: Another Eidwyn and Endellion only chat

Post by Eidwyn Wed Jan 12, 2011 4:22 pm

Jude
"Ok! Maybe we can use some of your special vampire powers to help us win!"
Eidwyn
Eidwyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 12, 2011 4:23 pm

Mel
"Er yeah... my... vampire monopoly-playing powers of doom?" I mutter, grabbing the game from the book shelf "I can roll with that"

When do they get captured?

Back to top Go down

Post by Eidwyn Wed Jan 12, 2011 4:26 pm

Ermm... soon?

Jude
"What kind powers do you have anyway?"

Cass
"I'll be the banker!" I say, attempting to change the subject, but failing miserably.
Eidwyn
Eidwyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 12, 2011 4:28 pm

Mel
"I thought you hated math... or was that just me...?" I wonder out load, ignoring Jude as I set the game up

Back to top Go down

Post by Eidwyn Wed Jan 12, 2011 4:31 pm

Cass
"Meh, it's just like, adding, right? I think I can do that..." I joke, kida. I really do stink at math...I'd rather puch something than stay in my room doing math
Eidwyn
Eidwyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 12, 2011 4:34 pm

Is that a comment about all the math homework you have?
Mel
"Hehehe, well I can hardly to even that. So have fun with tha..." I pause and look around "Have fun with that" I completed, a little softer as I carefully put my hand to my chin, casually forming a 'V' with my middle and index finger

Back to top Go down

Post by Eidwyn Wed Jan 12, 2011 4:36 pm

Haha! Speaking of that...you know that quiz I told you about that I failed? It wasn't eight points...it was fourty...

Cass
"Seriously?" I mutter, "Gabe, we have company," I say, realizing we don't have to be secritive around him anymore
Eidwyn
Eidwyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 12, 2011 4:40 pm

...wait, what?
Gabe
"Hm," I say calmly, but my eyes flashed as my hand twitched to my stake "One of Mel's friends, or ours?"

Mel
"Mine" I swallow hard, showing they weren't really friends of mine. Gabe nods solemnly

Gabe
"Hey Jude, maybe you should go take a nap now?" I suggest, pulling out a sleeping bag from under the bar "You stayed up late last night..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Eidwyn Wed Jan 12, 2011 4:44 pm

I told you that i failed a test, but it was okay because it was only eight points/. I just got it back and i got 20 out of 40 Sad

Jude
"I'm not tired! Besides, My friends are coming to see me!"

Mel
"I don't think these guys are you friends, bud." I say nervoulsy

Jude
"Well I think they are!"
Eidwyn
Eidwyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 12, 2011 4:47 pm

Sad
Mel
Hey, what was this kid anyway, a halfie? Impossible. "Okay, let's play a game, hide and seek. Jude, you hide under the desk" I said nervously, pushing him under "And we'll make sure your friends don't find you, because then you'd lose. Alright?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Eidwyn Wed Jan 12, 2011 4:48 pm

Jude
I like hide and seek! I do as I'm told andcrawl under the desk.

Mel
"Good job! Now, remeber to keep quiet!"
Eidwyn
Eidwyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 12, 2011 4:50 pm

Mel
"Reeeaaalllllyyyy quiet" I toss a blanket over the desk just as the vampires come crashing through the door. Gabe was on his feet in seconds, brandishing his stake. I ran over, feeling my fangs extend

Back to top Go down

Post by Eidwyn Wed Jan 12, 2011 4:51 pm

Cass
I grab my stake and run to the group. They're were a lot of them...
Eidwyn
Eidwyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 12, 2011 4:53 pm

Mel
Crap.... "What do you want?" I demanded, eyes flashing

(You or me?)

Back to top Go down

Post by Eidwyn Wed Jan 12, 2011 4:54 pm

(for what?)
Eidwyn
Eidwyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 12, 2011 4:58 pm

the main vampire. It was you last time, right?

Back to top Go down

Post by Eidwyn Wed Jan 12, 2011 4:59 pm

Yeha...but you're better with bad people....
Eidwyn
Eidwyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 12, 2011 5:02 pm

XD erm... thank you? I think?
Mel
One of the vampires, the one in front, make a hand signal that prompted two others to step forward. One slammed Gabe and Cass' heads together, hard enough to knock them out but not hard enough to hurt them too badly, and the second injected me with silver before I could move. I was out in a heartbeat

Back to top Go down

Post by Eidwyn Wed Jan 12, 2011 5:04 pm

Razz That was a compliment considering I'm the demented one...

Jude
I heard people falling to the floor and got out of my hiding place. "Hey, guys!" i wave at my friends, and then look to the ground. "Why did you do that? Are they bad?"
Eidwyn
Eidwyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 12, 2011 5:07 pm

One of the vampires gave Jude an icy smile "Yes, very, very bad. You musn't talk to them, young one"
Cut to cabin in woods?

Back to top Go down

Post by Eidwyn Wed Jan 12, 2011 5:10 pm

Ok, you pick up or me?
Eidwyn
Eidwyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 12, 2011 5:11 pm

Here, I'll go ahead
Gabe
I groan, opening my eyes slowly. I had a splitting head ache, and no idea how we got here... my legs and arms were bound to a chair, and I waited for my vision to clear

Back to top Go down

Post by Eidwyn Wed Jan 12, 2011 5:14 pm

Cass
"mmm," I moan, and try to open my eyes, what is this place?
Eidwyn
Eidwyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 12, 2011 5:17 pm

Gabe
"Cass?" I rasp, coughing to clear my throat as I could finally see around. It was pretty rustic, all cobblestone with wooden furniture. All of it had been pushed aside for the metal chairs Cass and I were tied to, back to back. Wait... where's Mel?!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 24 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19 ... 24  Next