the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Another Eidwyn and Endellion only chat

Page 21 of 24 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24  Next

Go down

Another Eidwyn and Endellion only chat - Page 21 Empty Re: Another Eidwyn and Endellion only chat

Post by Eidwyn Thu Jan 20, 2011 6:14 pm

Smile{ i put a winky face too! We were having fun with the whole sexuality thing. I've had sexuality with a horse!!

Cass
"Ahh! No! Not the den of fools! You can't make me! NO!!!" I scream, fighting against her grip
Eidwyn
Eidwyn

Back to top Go down

Another Eidwyn and Endellion only chat - Page 21 Empty Re: Another Eidwyn and Endellion only chat

Post by Guest Thu Jan 20, 2011 6:17 pm

Don't say it like that XD
Mel
"Vamp against human, you fool" I laugh, pulling her into the office

Back to top Go down

Post by Eidwyn Thu Jan 20, 2011 6:19 pm

Why nooot???

Cass
"Noooooooooooo!!!!! Why must it be me? I have my whole life! And now...it's gone! Lost with the fools!" I sigh dramticly and plop on the couch
Eidwyn
Eidwyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 20, 2011 6:24 pm

Oh Louise...

Mel
I laugh "Okay, okay, now that that's over with... what mission today, boss lady? Or should I just say bossy lady?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Eidwyn Thu Jan 20, 2011 6:27 pm

Cass
"Ennie Mennie Minie Mo!' I say, pointing at the various case files and ppicking one at random. I open it up and look at it and, "eww, Boring!" I say, tossing it back into the pile. "How about this one? Haunted house? Hmm interesting interesting. What do you think, Mel?
Eidwyn
Eidwyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 20, 2011 6:32 pm

Mel
"Didn't we just look into one of those?" I ask, jumping onto one of the couches "Next!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Eidwyn Thu Jan 20, 2011 6:34 pm

Cass
"Fine," I say tossing it back into the pile and picking out another one. "People found dead in a National Forest? This one looks kind of official," I say handing the document to Mel.
Eidwyn
Eidwyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 20, 2011 6:35 pm

Mel
"Okay, official not usually my taste but let's roll with it" I mutter, looking through the file "Hey-o, this looks kinda like you-know-who's handiwork"

Back to top Go down

Post by Eidwyn Thu Jan 20, 2011 6:38 pm

Cass
"Crap. Really? I guess we better do it then..."
Eidwyn
Eidwyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 20, 2011 6:39 pm

Mel
"Yeah, I guess" I sigh, shutting the file with a snap and standing up "Let's roll, fool"

Back to top Go down

Post by Eidwyn Thu Jan 20, 2011 6:44 pm

Cass
"Hey! Don't call me a fool, fool!" I say and head to the suplly closet to get my gear
Eidwyn
Eidwyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 20, 2011 6:45 pm

Mel
I took my gun out of my pocket, shooting a clean hole in the ceiling "Okay, I'm ready, fool, so hurry up!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Eidwyn Thu Jan 20, 2011 6:45 pm

Cass
I walk back with my backpack and look up at the ceiling. "You're going to pay for that..."
Eidwyn
Eidwyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 20, 2011 6:48 pm

Mel
"Out of our shared money? Ok-ay, fine by me. Now let's roll!" I grab her hand and pull her out to the car "Can /I/ drive?!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Eidwyn Thu Jan 20, 2011 6:50 pm

Cass
"For all I know you could be from back when they used horse drawn carriges, so no." I say, grabbing my fake id and hoping in the drivers seat.
Eidwyn
Eidwyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 20, 2011 6:55 pm

Mel
"Maybe" I say in a singsong voice, jumping into the passenger's seat "Road trip!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Eidwyn Thu Jan 20, 2011 6:59 pm

I gotta eat, brb!!!
Eidwyn
Eidwyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:00 pm

awwwkay

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:18 pm

dinner time

Back to top Go down

Post by Eidwyn Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:23 pm

Aww just when I got back!
Eidwyn
Eidwyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Eidwyn Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:23 pm

Eat quickly!!
Eidwyn
Eidwyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Eidwyn Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:27 pm

I lost the game, btw
Eidwyn
Eidwyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:33 pm

I lost the leaf

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 20, 2011 8:01 pm

Dummmmmmmmmm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 20, 2011 9:20 pm

two howaasss

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 24 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24  Next