the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Got a secret, can you keep it, swear this one you'll save. Better lock in in your pocket, taking this one to the grave.

3 posters

Page 2 of 43 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 22 ... 43  Next

Go down

Got a secret, can you keep it, swear this one you'll save. Better lock in in your pocket, taking this one to the grave. - Page 2 Empty Re: Got a secret, can you keep it, swear this one you'll save. Better lock in in your pocket, taking this one to the grave.

Post by Guest Tue Jan 11, 2011 7:35 pm

that's pretty deep for a Dustin post, Jacky. Smile

Back to top Go down

Got a secret, can you keep it, swear this one you'll save. Better lock in in your pocket, taking this one to the grave. - Page 2 Empty Re: Got a secret, can you keep it, swear this one you'll save. Better lock in in your pocket, taking this one to the grave.

Post by Jacky K. Tue Jan 11, 2011 7:44 pm

Hey, Dustin can be deep, he just doesn't show other people. ;D

That did it. Anger flashed across Canary's blue eyes,and she blinnked away the tear. She nimbly slipped down from the roof, stood in Lucy's way and locked eyes with her for the first time in four years. "Listen, bitch." Her voice was controlled but strong. "I don't care what you do, what you think, or what you call me, but I haven't done anything to you. What do you want from me? You can have it. But when you hurt Edmund, you've crossed a line. Set him free."
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Tue Jan 11, 2011 7:48 pm

Lucy: I smirk and push her down to the ground. "Or else what?" I say coolly as my eye starts to turn white.

Noah: I curse and grab Nellie's arm. "We have to help! C'mon."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Tue Jan 11, 2011 7:54 pm

Woohoo! Haha, it takes a lot to tick her off but when she gets ticked, ya better watch out!

Canary winced, and stood up shakily. What was she getting herself into? "Or else you'll live the rest of your life with a husband who doesn't have a glint of life in him." She watched Lucy's eyes, but this time, they weren't their usual blue. She took a step back. "Think about what you've done, Lucy. He isn't Edmund, he's just a puppet."
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Tue Jan 11, 2011 7:57 pm

Lucy: "And it's your fault," I hiss. My face splits into a slow grin and I feel the flower pattern climbing up my arm. "But it's ok, he'll be back to normal soon. After you're gone." I take off for her and slam her into the wall, grinning and holding back an arm.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Tue Jan 11, 2011 7:59 pm

(BRB, dinner Razz Bad timing, I know)
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Tue Jan 11, 2011 8:18 pm

Canary didn't feel anything for a moment. She just squeezed her eyes shut, waiting for the blow. Then the pain caught up with her, a throbbing pain running up her back, and Lucy's crushing grip. She held back a moan. She could crush me like a twig, she thought. She didn't dare move.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Tue Jan 11, 2011 8:25 pm

Lucy: I'm about to slice her open and leave her for dead when a knife pierces my shoulder. It wouldn't normally hurt, but it smelled... Like a Gypsy! I look up at the roof to see Noah posed with knives. "Why don't you go home, dream eater?" he calls. "Its not nice to scare girls. Shoot, that look in your face is evern scaring me a bit."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Tue Jan 11, 2011 8:31 pm

Canary felt Lucy's grip loosen when she heard Noah's voice, and took her chance. She slipped out of Lucy's grasp. Thank you, Noah.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 11, 2011 8:32 pm

Should Violet go visit Dustin? Maybe she feels bad that he got his clothes all wet...or that's her excuse...so she brings him some? It was still day, so it could be later in the day?

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Tue Jan 11, 2011 8:35 pm

Lucy: I wince as another knife pierces my side. I bare my teeth rip them out. I'm about to go after Canary again whn the Gypsy jumps down in front of me. "Move!" I scream.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Tue Jan 11, 2011 8:43 pm

(@spired: sure Very Happy)

Suddenly, Noah's expression bent into surprise, and he sank to his knees with a moan. Charlotte was behind him, holding a bloodied knife. She looked proud. "Moved," she said.

"No!" Canary ran to him, horror on her face.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 11, 2011 8:45 pm

Violet was anxious to see Dustin again. To see if he had gotten her hint. To see if he was okay. To see...him. She racked her brain for a reason to go find him, and came up with dry clothes. Right. She went and looked in her dad's closet, those clothes would be about fit for Dustin now that he was so tall. She grabbed some trousers and a shirt, put on her own clothes and redid her hair, then half-ran to the church. Then she went in and saw Dustin on the floor. She cleared her throat to get him to look up.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Tue Jan 11, 2011 8:48 pm

Lucy: I move past the girl, noting distantly that I'd need to repay her earlier. I slam Canary to the ground and my nails start to grow and sharpen. "You don't even deserve death!" I spit. I pull my arm back and start running them down her arms. "I'll make you wish you were never born!"
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Tue Jan 11, 2011 9:00 pm

Canary cried out in pain and horror, squeezing her eyes shut. "Why?" She forced out. Her arms felt like they had been scorched.

Charlotte stood back and watched the girl writhe. Ah, fun times.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Tue Jan 11, 2011 9:10 pm

Dustin didn't move. "If you're a greedy shoppowner seeking wealth, I haven't got the money yet. Beat it." Then he looked up to see if he'd guessed right. He blinked, then smiled. "Hi, kid."

(@ende: idk...you can place her somewhere)
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 11, 2011 9:12 pm

"A greedy shopowner? Not quite," Violet smirked in amusement. She walked over to him, looking down since he was sitting, and held out the clothes. "More like a crazy-noble that's taking pity on a soaked-to-the-bone street rat."

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Tue Jan 11, 2011 9:13 pm

Still on the roof, I think.

Lucy: "I thought I already answered that question," I smirk. I force her chin up and look at her face. "I'll make you so hideous no man will ever look at you again. That is, if he could ever look past those arms."

Marie: Suddenly, my heart skips a beat. Why is Noah's prescence so dim now? I can barely feel it! I hurriedly run out of the caravan and grab as much medicine as I can. "Noah!" I scream. "Noah!"
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 11, 2011 9:15 pm

Nellie
I snapped out of the void that my writer had left me in, rushing forward as tears spilled down my face. I knelt by Noah, shaking him lightly "Noah! Noah please!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Tue Jan 11, 2011 9:32 pm

Canary's breath quivered. "Lucy..." What could she do? That same question ran through her mind over and over, until finally, he shook all thoughts away, and braced herself. She closed her eyes. And she started to whistle softly. What happened, happened.

Dustin looked at the clothes. "Streetrat? I'm a churchrat now, thank you very much." He smiled again though. "And, thanks."
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 11, 2011 9:34 pm

"You're welcome," Violet smiled back, dropping the clothes into his lap. "I figured you were around my dad's size..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 43 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 22 ... 43  Next