the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Got a secret, can you keep it, swear this one you'll save. Better lock in in your pocket, taking this one to the grave.

3 posters

Page 3 of 43 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 23 ... 43  Next

Go down

Got a secret, can you keep it, swear this one you'll save. Better lock in in your pocket, taking this one to the grave. - Page 3 Empty Re: Got a secret, can you keep it, swear this one you'll save. Better lock in in your pocket, taking this one to the grave.

Post by PavoLights Tue Jan 11, 2011 9:38 pm

Marie: "Noah!" I scream as I finally see them. I grab the dream eater the hair as tears run down my face. "Did you do this to him?!" I yell. She sneers and easily throws me against the wall. My head hits something hard and I fall to the ground coughing up bits of blood.

Noah: Damn it, I'm causing too much trouble! I should've paid better attention to my surroundings! I try to talk but nothing comes out, only silent gasps of air.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Got a secret, can you keep it, swear this one you'll save. Better lock in in your pocket, taking this one to the grave. - Page 3 Empty Re: Got a secret, can you keep it, swear this one you'll save. Better lock in in your pocket, taking this one to the grave.

Post by Jacky K. Tue Jan 11, 2011 9:39 pm

Dustin leaned back against the church wall, tugging his hat low. "So why'd you really come here?"
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 11, 2011 9:42 pm

Nellie
My tears come harder "No Noah! Please, please don't leave me..." Then in an act of desperation I tore off my necklace, placing it in his palm as I curled his hand into a fist,"Take it, take whatever you want... just... don't... go..."

Last edited by endellion on Tue Jan 11, 2011 9:43 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 11, 2011 9:42 pm

"What is that supposed to mean? You think I'd have another reason to come?" Violet crossed her arms and cocked her head to the side. She'd hugged him...his turn to show that he'd got the hint. She wouldn't say another word about the hug until she was sure he'd recognized it for what it was.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Tue Jan 11, 2011 9:43 pm

Charlotte grinned at Marie. "Hello, little birdie. Do you want something to remember me by as well?" She fingered the edge of the knife.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Tue Jan 11, 2011 9:45 pm

Dustin looked up at her. "It takes more than pity to make a noble want to cross the city to meet a thief of the streets."
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 11, 2011 9:47 pm

"Well, would you say I've ever failed to surprise you? And am I really as predictable as most nobles?" Violet asked.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Tue Jan 11, 2011 9:49 pm

Marie: My eyes narrow and I stand on shaky legs. I lean against the wall for support and draw my knife. "C'mon, then!" I yell, tears in my eyes. "You did this to him, didn't you!" And that's when I see them. Spiders forming on the ground. Eventually they all come together as anothe dream ester, he legs replaced with tat of a spider and wearing only a bodice on her torso. She grabs the two others and slams them to the groud. "Why is it that I always have to come after you two?" she says. Her voice is smooth, and yet the venom is evident.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Tue Jan 11, 2011 9:49 pm

"No, and no," Dusting admitted.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 11, 2011 9:52 pm

Nellie
Why isn't... he responding? Was he gone already? I buried my face in his chest and wept. Did I care for him? Yes. Love? ... I wasn't sure. But now I wouldn't ever know

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Tue Jan 11, 2011 9:55 pm

Charlotte stuggled in Mab's grasp. "The fun was just starting!" She whined.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 11, 2011 9:56 pm

"Then maybe I'm not the one that's feeling something different here," Violet ventured.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Tue Jan 11, 2011 9:58 pm

Mab: "Shut up," I hiss. "Habe you two been listening to anything I've been saying? We have bigger worried and all you two can handle is you stupid revenge! I would kill you two now if I thought it would do any good!"

Marie: I rub my head and slowly lean down to the girl. "C'mon," I mutter through the pain. "Help me get him to the caravan."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 11, 2011 10:01 pm

Nellie
I look up, totally embarrassed. Wordlessly I stand, grabbing one side of Noah "Is he...?" I whispered

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Tue Jan 11, 2011 10:07 pm

Canary opened to eyes to see sky above her. She tried to sit up, clenching her teeth when another wave of pain shot through her. "Noah..." she said, remembering her injured friend with concern. Then she met eyes with someone sickeningly familiar.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Tue Jan 11, 2011 10:12 pm

Dustin cocked an eyebrow. That was a new suggestion. "Aren't you?" he challenged.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Tue Jan 11, 2011 10:13 pm

Mab: "Of course," I sniff. Lucy grins like a madman but stays quiet. I lean down and lay a finger on the girl's forehead. "Eavesdrop again, and I may not be able to find Lucy and Charlotte so quickly again. You cost me a servant and made one of our brothers break away from us. Don't think that I will forget that. But I will say that forgetting is the nest thing you could do right now."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 11, 2011 10:17 pm

"Maybe, but I've...planted the seed, so to speak. So now I have to wait and see if someone waters it. Then we'll see," Violet sighed, knowing that made no sense. Only in her head, did it. "Basically, I gave you a hint. Now I have to wait," She said bluntly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Tue Jan 11, 2011 10:20 pm

Canary blinked up at her, and nudged her finger away. "Unfortunately, you can't expect me to forget, either." She felt something drip off of her elbow, and then saw the red slashes running down her arms like spilled ink.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Tue Jan 11, 2011 10:24 pm

Mab: My eyes move to the many gashes criss crossing her arms. What bad scars they'll be... "No, I suppose you won't," I murmur. I turn back to the girls and start go leave. "It is nice to have finally met you personally, Ms. Canary."

Gtg for the night.

PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Tue Jan 11, 2011 10:25 pm

Dustin cocked his head. Why so complicated? "Alright, I'll bite, kid." He tipped his hat up. "Wanna walk?"
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 11, 2011 10:27 pm

"Sure," Violet said flatly, just shaking her head and walking to the door to walk. She didn't know what she expected. But whatever she expected, what she ended up with was Dustin, it looked like.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Tue Jan 11, 2011 10:28 pm

Nooooooooo!!!

Canary: "But I never caught your name," she called after her.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Tue Jan 11, 2011 10:32 pm

Dustin stood up and joined her. "So I'll ask again, why are you really here?"
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 43 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 23 ... 43  Next