the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Got a secret, can you keep it, swear this one you'll save. Better lock in in your pocket, taking this one to the grave.

3 posters

Page 33 of 43 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 38 ... 43  Next

Go down

Got a secret, can you keep it, swear this one you'll save. Better lock in in your pocket, taking this one to the grave. - Page 33 Empty Re: Got a secret, can you keep it, swear this one you'll save. Better lock in in your pocket, taking this one to the grave.

Post by Guest Thu Jan 27, 2011 7:55 pm

Nellie
48...49...50. Ok-ay, long enough. I pulled the straw out of my cap, and put it over my nose in mouth. Then I ran into the house. The fire had lasted so long pieces of roof were starting to cave, and a memory flashed before my eyes, freezing me for one long second that seemed to last an eternity. But I snapped out of it, and kept running deeper inside

Back to top Go down

Got a secret, can you keep it, swear this one you'll save. Better lock in in your pocket, taking this one to the grave. - Page 33 Empty Re: Got a secret, can you keep it, swear this one you'll save. Better lock in in your pocket, taking this one to the grave.

Post by Jacky K. Thu Jan 27, 2011 8:12 pm

Canary winced as the roof above her cracked and threatened to collapse, and then kept going. How big were these houses? The rooms didn't seem to end.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Thu Jan 27, 2011 8:15 pm

Noah: "This way!" I say as I start to lead two people down the steps towards the back entrance. There's still one more person up there though, I know it.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 27, 2011 8:17 pm

Nellie
I can hear somebody moving- or talking or crying, I couldn't tell- around directly above me, and it definitely wasn't Noah or Canary. I heard Noah moving down the stairs with two others, it sounded like, and Canary with her light feet running in the hall next to the one I was in. So I found the nearest stair case and ran up it, the steps practically collapsing as I did

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Thu Jan 27, 2011 8:21 pm

Canary managed to find someone through the smoke, and pulled her out from beneath the fallen rubble. The woman fell limp in her arms, and she tried to pull her to the nearest exit--but saw someone. "Nellie? Wha--" She coughed, but there was no time. She continued practically dragging the woman to the door, choking on smoke.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 27, 2011 8:25 pm

Nellie
I was about to respond, until I started coughing uncontrollably, my lungs filling with soot and ash. Maybe I should just go now, there probably wasn't anybody el- then I heard it. Distantly, through the roaring of the flames and rubble, there was a baby crying

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Thu Jan 27, 2011 8:31 pm

Paaavooo...?

Canary heard the building moan as the ceiling threatened to crumble. "Get out!" She called, to Nellie and anyone else who might listen. "It's going to collapse!" The door was so close...she tugged, and grasped the doorknob, but drew back but a yelp. It was hot enough to burn. She bundled her skirt in her hand and used the to shield her hand from the heat, then burst the door open and stumbled out, gasping. She pulled the woman through and let her roll into the fron pavement.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 27, 2011 8:34 pm

Nellie
"There's a baby in the other room!" I yell, my foot punching a hole in the stairs, nearly breaking my ankle. I hissed in pain, glancing at Canary one last time before running up the rest of the stairs.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Thu Jan 27, 2011 8:39 pm

Canary coughed and barely had time to catch her breath. "No...Nellie!" She ducked back into the smoke, trying to follow. "Nellie!" She cried out, trying to keep her footsteps light as the stairs groaned underneath her feet. Nellie had dissapeared down the hall.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 27, 2011 8:41 pm

(Can Canary get out? I don't want her to get hurt, and I have a dramatic evac plan for Nell)

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Thu Jan 27, 2011 8:47 pm

(Of course Smile I had a feeling you did, but wasn't sure, and I didn't want to have them seperated if it would break up the chat for a while. Alright, Canary, you've had your fun, now move it! That's right, out you go. Go whistle or something.)

The staircase lurched beneath her and sent her tumbilng backwards. It lurched again, and she was able to scramble onto the main floor before the stairs collapsed into a pile of soot. She could hardly breath. She darted outside again and laid out in the yard, gasping. But...Nellie...
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 27, 2011 8:52 pm

XD. Go whistle or something. And because I'm cruel...
Nellie
I kicked down the door, flames exploding inside. The baby... where was the baby? There, in the middle of the small room, was a crib. The room itself was very simple, maybe a servant's. I paused, coughing too hard to walk, until I threw up soot, ash, and smoke. Crap, I need to get out of here... I ran to the crib, a small baby inside. It was crying it's eyes out, but it looked unharmed save a few minor burns"Shh..." I mutter reassuringly, picking it up gently "I won't let anything hurt you" Not more than sixty seconds later later did the house give it's final shudder, and most of the entire foundation collapse

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Thu Jan 27, 2011 8:58 pm

o.o

Canary didn't cry out, didn't gasp, didn't jump back. She just watched in shock as the house collapsed in on itself. No...Nellie was in there, and Noah...she sat up slowly. Nellie and Noah...they were in there, and now there was gone...that meant that they might be, too...no.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 27, 2011 9:02 pm

Oops, Noah's still in there? Crap... but he got down the stairs? Okay Pavo, I swear I didn't kill him... can he just be out side?

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Thu Jan 27, 2011 9:03 pm

Where did Pavo run off to, anyway? Neutral
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Thu Jan 27, 2011 9:05 pm

Sad *takes out magic button* Care to do the honors?
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Thu Jan 27, 2011 9:07 pm

*winces in anticipation of explosion* ...? Did it work?
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 27, 2011 9:09 pm

-_- Nope. Not yet at least, sometimes it takes a few minutes. Yelling and running around in circles also intensifies it's power

PAAAAAAAAAAAAAAVOOOOOOOOOOOOO! *flails arms* *runs in circles*

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Thu Jan 27, 2011 9:13 pm

Hehe.

*flails arms in Pavo-come-back dance* PAAAAAAAVVVOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! PAAAAVVVVOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! PAVI! PAVI!! PAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAVVVVVVVVVVVVOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! *gasps for breath*
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Thu Jan 27, 2011 9:18 pm

^hehe...that last Pavo was so big it didn't fit on one line XD
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Thu Jan 27, 2011 9:20 pm

*takes out magic wand* Don'tchu make me use this...
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Thu Jan 27, 2011 9:40 pm

Alright you asked for it. *Waves wand around* Bippety boppety boop!! *tink* *pixie dust* *pumpkin turns into carriage* No no no, that's not what I wanted!!
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 43 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 38 ... 43  Next