the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away.

3 posters

Page 8 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next

Go down

One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away. - Page 8 Empty Re: One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away.

Post by Hearts44 Sat Jan 15, 2011 4:56 pm

hola
Hearts44
Hearts44

Back to top Go down

One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away. - Page 8 Empty Re: One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away.

Post by PavoLights Sat Jan 15, 2011 5:03 pm

Hey!
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts44 Sat Jan 15, 2011 5:40 pm

Sorry, right when I said hola, I had dinner!!

So uh...I'll go back for the last post!!
Hearts44
Hearts44

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts44 Sat Jan 15, 2011 5:40 pm

I was at a sleepover yesterday!!
I forgot to tell you guys!
Hearts44
Hearts44

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sat Jan 15, 2011 5:45 pm

It's ok, don't worry about it.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts44 Sat Jan 15, 2011 5:56 pm

Stark: "Anything is cool as long as I'm around," I grinned and knew that was a really cocky joke. I wasn't always this cocky, I just feel like I have to impress her with something...
Hearts44
Hearts44

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts44 Sat Jan 15, 2011 5:56 pm

Smile
Hearts44
Hearts44

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sat Jan 15, 2011 5:59 pm

Aw. ;D

Myrah: "If you say so," I say with a roll of my eyes. (Mainly because I can't remember what was said...) "Now c'mon!" I find my footing in the midst of the steal an start pulling myself up.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts44 Sat Jan 15, 2011 6:02 pm

Stark: I watched her for a few seconds before realizing I was supposed to be the one racing her up to the top! I climbed up onto the feris wheel and bit my lip. I wasn't a fan of heights, but I just can't let her win.
Hearts44
Hearts44

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sat Jan 15, 2011 6:10 pm

Myrah: I see him slow up and grin. "What's the matter, Stark? Don't tell me you'd really let a girl beat you?" But guilt makes me look back down. "Just don't think about it," I call. "Just see yourself as climbing a ladder or something."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts44 Sat Jan 15, 2011 6:14 pm

Stark: I didn't like getting advice from other people, "I was just taking a break to catch a look at all the beautiful scenery," I called to her, "A lot of people go through life without stopping to smell the roses." I smiled and continued to move, her words playing over and over again in my mind.
Hearts44
Hearts44

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sat Jan 15, 2011 6:19 pm

Myrah: Sure he was. While I had to admit that his words did make a lot of sense, he picked a good time to "admire the scenery." I'm almost half way there, although the weight of the bags are seriously starting to take a toll on me. I probably shouldn't have grabbed so many heavy ones.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts44 Sat Jan 15, 2011 6:37 pm

Stark: I started to get closer and closer to her, grinning when my face was near her feet, "Look at that, I got to stop for a good scenery view, and still win this stupid climb!" I laughed.
Hearts44
Hearts44

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sat Jan 15, 2011 6:44 pm

Myrah: "Ha, you wish!" I say. I have to concentrate! The bags aren't so bad... I start speeding up some, although I'm still not as fast as I was at first. Suddenly an idea hits me. I turn around and do my best to sit down on the metal poles. "Hey!" I call. "You know what I just realized?"
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts44 Sat Jan 15, 2011 7:21 pm

Stark: I continued to move, but I had to go slower in order to respond to her, "No, I can't read your mind!" I called back up, "You're gonna have to tell me!" I smiled to myself, hopefully that would make her smile.
Hearts44
Hearts44

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sat Jan 15, 2011 7:24 pm

Myrah: I start to smile before holding up my hands and leaning back. My legs are wraped around the metal bar and I end up upside down. I wave at him and grin. "We're really high up!" I say. "What do you think? Fifty feet maybe? Sixty?"
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts44 Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:01 pm

Stark: "Oh shut it!" I called to her, shaking my head and climbing up faster. I actually wanted her to keep talking, her smooth voice distracted me from what I would look like once I fall face first to the ground.
Hearts44
Hearts44

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:05 pm

Myrah: Hm... No dice, huh? I flip back up and grab the bags, cursing when I realize how close he is. Damn it, that seriously backfired. Guess I've gotta hussle. I refuse to lose to him again!
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts44 Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:29 pm

Stark: I cringed when she didn't say anything back to me. I had to do something! "Hey, Myrah, maybe you could wear a skirt the next time we do something like this?" I smiled. I hope she would go off on some rant or something.
Hearts44
Hearts44

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:49 pm

(Lol, technically she still is since she was working at the restaurant. I'll just say she had shorts under it.)

Myrah: "Ugh! Did you just say what I thought you said?!" I yell back down. "Perv! I thought we already went over this!"
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts44 Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:51 pm

(Oopsy! Lol)

Stark: I laughed lightly, climbing up faster and faster as she yelled down to me. My momentum slowed down once I had to speak again, "I don't have a very good memory!"
Hearts44
Hearts44

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:56 pm

Myrah: I stick out my tongue. "Obviously!" I call. Damn, he's catching up quick! I turn bavk yo' the bars and decide to focus. If I keep turning around at yellibg at him, he'll just catch me of guard. I start climbing again, this time a bit faster. The top box is only a few feet away.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts44 Sun Jan 16, 2011 2:01 pm

Stark: I had to ignore my childish fear and start moving my ass! I pushed myself harder and faster, still breathing evenly, and eventually caught up to her feet. I didn't say a word, but continued to focus on what I was trying to do; win.

(Sorry for the language)
Hearts44
Hearts44

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sun Jan 16, 2011 2:06 pm

(Lol, it's ok. Most of my charries curse on a regular basis.)

Myrah: Almost there! I grab onto the box and try my best to heave te bags in, which is way easier said than done. It starts rocking a bit and I curse. If I can just get in!
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next