the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away.

3 posters

Page 24 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next

Go down

One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away. - Page 24 Empty Re: One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away.

Post by Guest Thu Jan 27, 2011 9:50 pm

Jude
I ran through the people that Valarie... that was her name, right? The people that Valarie had told me about. The only one that came to mind was Maggie, but she had said that she had died in the fire that almost killed me. Should I be mourning?

Back to top Go down

One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away. - Page 24 Empty Re: One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away.

Post by Guest Thu Jan 27, 2011 9:53 pm

Julia: I bit my thumbnail, an old, old habit. I had thought I'd stopped doing that. Guess stress brought bad habits back. What was I supposed to do here, anyway? I didn't want to ask that Valerie girl. The Judeish person was friendlier. And they didn't seem to think I was Maggie. I caught back up with him. "Hey, um," What was I supposed to say? Ask where Maggie's, er, my room was or something?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 27, 2011 9:54 pm

Jude
I turn around "Yeah?" I ask, still puzzling over who this girl was, but hiding it

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 27, 2011 9:56 pm

Julia: Darn, what if I was supposed to know him? Maggie hadn't told me much about this at all. Only speak unless spoken to - and I had just broken that rule. I sighed softly. "Do you know where...uh...Valerie...is?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 27, 2011 9:58 pm

This is so awkward XD
Jude
"Um... yeah... she's... somewhere around here. Sorry, can't help you past that" Should I tell her about the lost memory thing? I really wanted- felt, like I could totally trust her. With my life. But why?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:00 pm

I know, right?

Julia: "Who are you? I don't think I've seen you before...then again, I fell really hard earlier," I lied. That way, if I should know him, I had an excuse.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:02 pm

Jude
I breathed a sigh of relief, so she wasn't somebody I should know "You look... really familiar, but I don't think I know your name...? Mine's... Gabriel. Gabriel Henderson" Dang, why did I hate saying that?!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:03 pm

Julia: I blinked, then scowled. "Is this some kind of joke?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:04 pm

Jude
"Last time I checked... er, no. Though I've been having some... head issues, so I may have pronounced something wrong" I admit with a shrug

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:05 pm

Julia: "Gabriel Henderson is dead..." I cleared my throat. "I mean, Gabe, my boyfriend is dead. You're not him."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:07 pm

Jude
"Wait.... /you're/ Maggie? My girlfriend? No, that's impossible. She's dead" I sounded the saddest I could, glancing away and clenching my fists "You're not her"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:12 pm

Julia: "Um..." I shrugged, seeing as Valerie and co. weren't anywhere nearby. "You're right, I'm not. But you're not either. Gabe isn't alive, the person who killed him told me so." That sounded lame 'told me so'.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:14 pm

Jude
"Nobody killed him-er-me. Jude, my brother, /tried/ recently... really recently." Forgot exactly when Val said though... "But he failed, we saw who the better fighter was."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:16 pm

Julia: I laughed. "Who told you that story? Jude won. I'm positive. Maggie was all depressed and everything about it."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:18 pm

Jude
I froze, and raised an eyebrow "I don't think so... alright, if you're so sure, answer me this: who else do I look like, then?!"

But he said recently, he didn't say /how/ recently

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:22 pm

Julia: My lips formed a tight line. "Jude. You look like Jude." I didn't add that Jude was my boyfriend.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:24 pm

Jude
"Who looks like me. If I was 'Jude', then why would I be here?! Valerie and Rose told me everything. I'm Gabriel Henderson. Jude is dead"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:27 pm

Julia: That hurt, even though Jude didn't know who I was, or who he was. Jude was trusting them over me. "Because you were on a mission and...got kidnapped. Or something. I'm not sure. You left me at the -" I cut off. Why wasn't I telling him I was Jude's girlfriend? It just seemed odd, considering the topic. And Jude's attitude, almost a little bit of hatred. Like when we first met.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:28 pm

Wait, I don't think anybody's allowed to know yet, that's why I keep Jude so stubborn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:29 pm

About the Jude thing. I think Pavo has something planned, I dunno

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:30 pm

PAVOOOOOOO OH PAVOOOOOOO

And Jude's usually kinda stubborn, anyway, so it doesn't matter much. xD In a good way stubborn, of course.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:34 pm

She's definitely not coming :p But hey... I have an idea
Jude
That actually sounded familiar... like I had read it in a book or something. "Look, I... I don't even know who to bloody trust anymore. I don't even know my own bloody name. But I want to trust you." I admit

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:36 pm

...why isn't she coming? *confusion*

Julia: "You should," I said, my voice softening a little. "And your name is Jude. Like the Beatles song - Hey Jude."

Lol, until the roof scene I hadn't even realized that they both had a Beatles song name. Weird coincidence.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:38 pm

She's on a bunch of chats, and I don't think she really cares about this one anymore

Jude
It made sense, it really did... more than the Gabriel thing, for sure "Alright, say I did believe you, though at this point I'm having pretty understandable trust issues, I can't just leave"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next