the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away.

3 posters

Page 9 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next

Go down

One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away. - Page 9 Empty Re: One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away.

Post by Hearts44 Sun Jan 16, 2011 2:18 pm

Stark: She was struggling up there! I caught up to her and smiled, "Now we just have to see who has enough body strength to get in there!" I told her, throwing my bags into it as well.
Hearts44
Hearts44

Back to top Go down

One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away. - Page 9 Empty Re: One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away.

Post by PavoLights Sun Jan 16, 2011 2:26 pm

Myrah: "Guess we do," I say with a smirk. I grab onto the sides and start trying to pull myself in.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts44 Sun Jan 16, 2011 2:39 pm

Stark: I smiled and pulled myself up, moving my legs to try to hop into it. My fear was slowly creeping back into my mind and I shivered.
Hearts44
Hearts44

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sun Jan 16, 2011 2:42 pm

Myrah: When I get far enough in, I brace my knee against the side and push in. Eventually, I manage to wiggle onto the floor of the box. I lay out on my back for a moment to catch my breath before turning to him and grinning. "Guess I won."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts44 Sun Jan 16, 2011 2:52 pm

Stark: I grimaced and fell in, grunting, "I had a close second," I muttered, rubbing my arm that I hit on the side of the box, "And I personally think you cheated."
Hearts44
Hearts44

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sun Jan 16, 2011 2:56 pm

Myrah: "Its only cheating if you get caught," I say with a wink. "And I don't think there's anything you can prove, is there?"
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts44 Sun Jan 16, 2011 3:20 pm

Stark: I was about to say something when I saw how high up we were and my face turned green, "I hate feris wheels," I muttered under my breath, staring out at the sky.
Hearts44
Hearts44

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sun Jan 16, 2011 3:26 pm

Myrah: I frown as I start sifting through bags. "Why? I always thought that ferris wheels were amazing." I turn so that my legs are dangling above the ground. "I mean I guess we are a bit high. But it's nice, isn't it?" I look back at him and smile. "How small everything looks suddenly? It's almost like being a giant."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 16, 2011 3:30 pm

Is the Cirque burnt down? Or destroyed? Or do people still go to it?

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sun Jan 16, 2011 3:35 pm

People still go to it, they're just a little confuzzled right now.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 16, 2011 3:37 pm

Mmkay just checking. And Aro has disappeared? *sniffles* I loved her.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sun Jan 16, 2011 3:46 pm

Yea, I did too. I just have no clue what to do with her. >.>
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 16, 2011 3:47 pm

Lol, I don't either... She can continue to be a bitch to Larry, but it really never goes anywhere.
Hehe, I'm so excited about my plan for him.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sun Jan 16, 2011 3:52 pm

Exactly. Maybe I can use her when the Brits get out of hand. Meanwhile, she and Valerie are just extra bodies I guess.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 16, 2011 4:07 pm

Yeah :/
I liked Valerie's character, though. We never did find out why she had a new boyfriend each day.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sun Jan 16, 2011 4:13 pm

Ugh, I have to get them back in somehow. >.<
Nothing just seems major enough for me to use them. Val's the third wheel to Rose and Max and Aro is just wondering around.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 16, 2011 4:36 pm

Yeah...I'd say Valerie could talk to Larry, but the last time they talked was because she was supposed to use him or something...IDR

And then Aro...lol *shrugs*

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sun Jan 16, 2011 4:40 pm

Aro's just gonna have to come wreck the Brits, I guess.
And they could talk if you want, but what about Maggie?
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 16, 2011 4:42 pm

Maggie...Oh, we had a plan for her (Ende and I) but I forget what it was -_-

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 16, 2011 4:44 pm

OH yeah, we thought maybe she'd kidnap Jude, because he killed her lover. But that doesn't work, since we don't have Ende right now. :/

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sun Jan 16, 2011 4:46 pm

Lol! I thought she was part of the Larry plan.
Dang, this is what happens when you make a thousand characters I guess.
Valerie could meet Larry somewhere though if you want.
And I was gonna have Max kidnap him, right after the New York plan. It was gonna be a surprise, but guess it isn't anymore. Razz
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 16, 2011 4:53 pm

Lol, I was going to maybe have Maggie be part of the Larry plan. I wasn't sure if you wanted her to be, though.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sun Jan 16, 2011 4:55 pm

I'm fine, I need to get her in. As long as she doesn't randomly drop dead, I'm fine. Smile
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 16, 2011 5:00 pm

Mmkay, well the Larry plan will happen sooooooooon.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts44 Sun Jan 16, 2011 5:01 pm

Stark: "Can I tell you a secret?" I asked, wincing as soon as she sat on the edge, causing us to rock slightly. I kept my eyes glued to my hands, which were shaking in my lap, "Don't make fun of me if I do."
Hearts44
Hearts44

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next