the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away.

3 posters

Page 10 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Go down

One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away. - Page 10 Empty Re: One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away.

Post by PavoLights Sun Jan 16, 2011 5:06 pm

Good. And I gotta find a way to bring them bavk to the plot...
And this is really, really random, but I feel bad about killing off Sgt. Pepper. He had coolness potential. >.<

Myrah: "Promise," I say as I hold up a pinky. "I'm not that mean."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away. - Page 10 Empty Re: One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away.

Post by Hearts44 Sun Jan 16, 2011 5:12 pm

Stark: I raised my eyebrows at the pinky, "What is that supposed to be?" I asked, pointing to it.
Hearts44
Hearts44

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts44 Sun Jan 16, 2011 5:12 pm

gtg, eating
Hearts44
Hearts44

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sun Jan 16, 2011 5:18 pm

(Mmk.)

Myrah: I blink. "You know, pinky promise? Cross my heart and hope to die, a thousand needles in my eye? I use to do this all the time when I was little."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sun Jan 16, 2011 5:35 pm

But then she'd feel like even more of a slut. :/
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 16, 2011 5:51 pm

WHAT?! I meant they use to lock pinkies...for secrets...

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sun Jan 16, 2011 6:01 pm

No, it's just that if eerything she does with Stark she did with Larry, then who's to say her feelings are genuine?
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 16, 2011 6:03 pm

Maybe they're not genuine. *mysterious*
But okay *shrugs*.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts44 Sun Jan 16, 2011 6:36 pm

Stark: I blinked and put my pinky against hers, "Okay then...this is a little weird, but I'm used to what you did when you were young." I smiled lightly, but it dropped when I thought about how high we were.
Hearts44
Hearts44

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sun Jan 16, 2011 6:46 pm

Myrah: I stick out my tongue. "You say wierd, I say great. No what's the matter?" I look down at my legs hanging out the box and then at the look on Stark's face. "You aren't afraid of heights, are you?"
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts44 Sun Jan 16, 2011 7:50 pm

Stark: I shivered and looked away, shrugging slightly, "M-maybe," I whimpered slightly and widened my eyes, coughing.
Hearts44
Hearts44

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sun Jan 16, 2011 7:57 pm

Myrah: "Stark, why didn't you tell me?!" I say. "I wouldn't have made you come up here if I knew you were that afraid!" Damn, this is bad. I thought that he'd be afraid sure, but not that afraid. I turn around and get ready to leave. "Forget about the bet. I'll go get the control panel and make this come down. Alright?"
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts44 Mon Jan 17, 2011 2:08 pm

Stark: I shook my head, grabbing her arm, "I'm fine staying up here, I just need a distraction. You're voice was pretty good before," I smiled and took my hand away, closing my eyes, "Go ahead, talk to me."
Hearts44
Hearts44

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Mon Jan 17, 2011 2:12 pm

Myrah: I feel the heat rush to my face and look away. "Well what do you want me to say?" I ask. I empty one of the bags and take out a lighter. "We went through all the formalities."

(Aw, your pic is cute...and scary. Love it. XD)
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts44 Mon Jan 17, 2011 3:02 pm

(Lol, thanks! It's from final fantasy 13!)

Stark: I shrugged my shoulders, "Just...just tell me about the first time you performed. It should be quite insightful," I smiled, "Am I right?"
Hearts44
Hearts44

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Mon Jan 17, 2011 3:09 pm

Myrah: I sigh and close my eyes. "The first time I preformed..." I start. "I was maybe twelve. Mat had just gotten his growth spurt and became known as their strong man. As for me?" I shrug. "I just kind of tagged along with him. Then the night before a show, dad just told me to find a costume because Mat's partner was sick. We had to come up with an act in like five minutes while I was getting into costume."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts44 Mon Jan 17, 2011 6:20 pm

Stark: I smiled to myself, imagining her rushing into a cute costume, "What was the performance?" I asked softly, "What did you have to do on the first time you were performing?" For once, I actually wanted to know.
Hearts44
Hearts44

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Mon Jan 17, 2011 6:37 pm

Myrah: "Mat and I had this horrible idea," I say laughing at the memory. "We took my favorite life sized raggedy Ann doll and fixed my costume so that when I was upside down and my dress would fall, her dress would come over and it'd look like she was preforming. We did this whole identity crisis thing and I was "married" to Mat, who was this dysfunctional guy who always broke things and loved to throw people around. We got some other kids in on it and it turned into the story of this crazy dollhouse family. But hey, it worked out."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 18, 2011 9:24 pm

*pokes Jude with stick* DO SOMETHING ROMANTIC, DANGIT!

Jude: "Like what?!"

I don't know, she's YOUR girlfriend!

Jude: "But you're like, a girl and stuff. Right?"

Riiigggghhhtttt....

Jude: "So just freaking tell me what girl's like!"

Missing the point, wise guy. YOU have to come up with it!

Jude: "But..."

No.

Jude: "But..."

No.

Jude: "Then I'll just take her building hopping"

Fine, fine! I'll help you, geez. Unromantic blob. Now, lemme think...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 18, 2011 9:28 pm

Seee Jude? Somebody thinks I'm awesome!

Jude: "She says while writing an argument between herself and her character"

Shut up or I'm not helping you. Now, let's think. Somehow... a combination between 'Hey Jude' and 'Julia...' *grabs Jude and takes him off in a corner to whisper together while neither Spire nor Julia can hear*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 18, 2011 9:31 pm

Julia, you're such a wimp, why don't you take initiative, here?

Julia: "I hugged him, remember?"

That was two chats ago! And he kissed you in the apartment.

Julia: "...And then he apologized for it. Didn't he want to kiss me?"

Probably, but you know how Jude is with his feelings.

Julia: "Well I'm not in the mood. In that natural neighborhood the boy -"

OH, shut up! Enough about the natural neighborhood! *slaps*
I've wanted to do that for a long, long time...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next