the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away.

3 posters

Page 25 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next

Go down

One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away. - Page 25 Empty Re: One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away.

Post by Guest Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:40 pm

:o
B-but, this is MR.K!!!
D':

Julia: "Right. Well, I can't either. As far as I know. I'm supposed to be Maggie, though I'm not sure why." I tugged on the hood of the sweatshirt, scanning the hall for people again.

Back to top Go down

One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away. - Page 25 Empty Re: One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away.

Post by Guest Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:41 pm

Jude
"Okay, so what are we going to do? I don't even know your name!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:44 pm

Jude
"Wait- did you already tell me that?" Stupid memory gaps...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:45 pm

Julia: "No," I said dryly. "I told you I was Maggie, though."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:46 pm

Jude
"Okay... you seem ticked." I observed "What'd I do?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:47 pm

Julia: "I'm not...I don't get 'ticked'," I said with a little gulp. Well, there was the whole him not remembering me thing. He probably didn't remember anything we did together in that case, either. Dang. And he probably didn't remember being part of the rebels, or really anything at all.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:50 pm

Jude
"Was I supposed to know that?" I ask, running my hand through my hair. Then I look down at my hand. Orange dye. What the... "Okay, something tells me I'm not really a red head"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:51 pm

Julia: "Mm, I dunno. Yeah, you probably should have know that. And no," I sighed wistfully at the obnoxious new color of his hair. "You're supposed to have dark hair, kinda like mine. But yours was even darker..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:55 pm

Jude
"Okay, I guess this will prove who's telling the truth... as soon as I find out somewhere to wash my hair. Do you know where the bathroom is?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:56 pm

Julia: I shook my head, a small sheepish smile on my face. "Nope. I don't know my way around at all," I took a step out into the main hallway and snagged a servant. "Where's the bathroom? We're...uh, guests." He pointed down the to the left, and I glanced over my shoulder at Jude-person, and nodded in the direction.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 27, 2011 11:00 pm

Jude
I make sure the guy didn't see me- I was supposed to be the boss, after all, and walked down the hall to the bathroom. I got a good look at myself in the mirror first, and winced. That was definitely Gabe's face. But was it mine? That was the real question. What idiot dyes his hair red when he has blue eyes, anyway? That just looks... off. I lean my head down in the sink, scrubbing my hair under the faucet for probably even longer than necessary, and then stood up. I dried my hair with a towel and left the bathroom again "How do I look?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 27, 2011 11:01 pm

Julia: "Uh...normal," I muttered, then smiled with a small shrug. "Your hair is back, no more ginger-Jude."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 27, 2011 11:04 pm

Jude
"And I just realized something..." I said uneasily

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 27, 2011 11:08 pm

Jude
I took a deep breath. Was I a dead man walking now? "Nothing, sorry. You should probably get out of here though... maybe now?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 27, 2011 11:12 pm

Julia: I frowned. Now Jude was pushing me away? Then again, he wasn't acting like Jude at all, anyway. "Um, no, I should stay. There must have been a reason Maggie told me to come here...Tell me what you realized..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 27, 2011 11:14 pm

Jude
"Look, Julia..." I started out, wanting to protect her "that guy... Maxwell, I think. If he figures out that I know, /if/ I really do know, something tells me I'm not going to be along for much longer" Call it intuition, call it what you will "I don't think you should get caught up in that"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 27, 2011 11:16 pm

Julia: "Considering you just undyed your hair, no one is going to believe you are still oblivious," I pointed out. "And, well, I can't just leave you. I have my reasons."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 27, 2011 11:18 pm

Jude
"Which is my point, I guess I could fake it still, but I'm not sure. And why would you expect me to trust you if you keep being so cryptic?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 27, 2011 11:19 pm

Julia: "You said you'd trust me if I was right about your hair," I avoided the question. Wouldn't it be freaky to just randomly tell him I was his girlfriend?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 27, 2011 11:21 pm

Jude
"No, I said your story would probably be right, doesn't mean I have to trust you"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 27, 2011 11:23 pm

Julia: "You always had trust issues," I muttered. 'Knowledge is power' was what Jude had told me, back in the beginning, when we were teaching each other things. He mostly ended up teaching me...I snapped out of my thinking with a sigh. "What if, hypothetically, I told you that you use to be in love with me? Would you trust me then? If I were, I dunno, your girlfriend?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 27, 2011 11:26 pm

Jude
"Then I guess in this hypothetical situation, I'd need some... hypothetical proof, I suppose." I shrug, though every cell in my body told me to stop asking so many questions and trust her, get her out of danger

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 27, 2011 11:27 pm

Julia: "How would I prove something like that...hypothetically? Because hypothetically, there isn't much. Not that I can show you, anyway. Any proof would be back at the apartment. Nothing portable," I mused.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next