the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away.

3 posters

Page 15 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 27 ... 40  Next

Go down

One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away. - Page 15 Empty Re: One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away.

Post by PavoLights Thu Jan 20, 2011 4:17 pm

(Oh gosh! He just has bad luck with wheels. XP)

Mathias: For some reason, him driving reminds me of something. But I just can't put my finger on it... "Yea, well that and the old guy next to me flashed me quite a few times. So I just figured it was a sign for me to leave."

Joyce: I blink as he walks in with a finger trap. I can't tell you how many times Marshall tricked me into those. I start to glare at the thing before I remember why I called him. "What are you guys supposed to do when you get back?"
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away. - Page 15 Empty Re: One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away.

Post by Guest Thu Jan 20, 2011 4:21 pm

Reece
Hey, she's the girl from that one time with the ice cream and stuff... cool. Jonas has a major crush on her, right? "What do you mean?"

Jude
I chuckle, swerving the car right before it was about to collide with a pedestrian. "He needs to watch where he's walking" I mumble

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 20, 2011 4:23 pm

hello! Oh, and *grabs Julia by the arm* whatever you do, Julia. /Never/ let Jude drive you around on dates

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Thu Jan 20, 2011 4:26 pm

(Oops, I wasn't paying attention with Jouce's post. >.<)

Joyce: I shake my head. Damn finger trap distracted me! "Ah, I meant while you're here and they're out there. Jonas said something about monitoring."

Mathias: My eyes widen and I clutch onto the seat. "H-hey, you sure you don't want me to drive? I mean, we might get there faster..." Even if my leg's banged up.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 20, 2011 4:27 pm

Julia: *blinks at strange 13-year-old girl who grabbed her arm* "Why? I'm sure he's better than me. And we don't go on dates anyway." *shrugs*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 20, 2011 4:30 pm

Reece
I sigh "Yeah, I never get in on the action unless they're really low on people. Maybe its an age thing, or maybe it's 'cuz I'm the tec guy. Not just cars and stuff, either. But basically I keep them updated on what's brodcasted on the news, and other stuff. A couple of times I've told them over the phone how to defuse a bomb" I grin

Jude
"Nah, you need to rest..." Dangit, didn't see that red light...

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Thu Jan 20, 2011 4:30 pm

(Hey spired, are you coming back to Zodiacs and the hippie chat?)
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 20, 2011 4:31 pm

/Trust me/ on this one Julia. Just. Don't.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 20, 2011 4:31 pm

Yeah, I'm still in the Zodiacs chat, our convo just died out so I was waiting for a time to pop in *shrugs*

And I didn't really know how to get into the hippie chat.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 20, 2011 4:32 pm

Julia: "Okay..." *skips off* "Lalalalala!"

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Thu Jan 20, 2011 4:33 pm

Ah, ok. That means FIRE DRILL!!
And just show up at the feild. Ende and I have a few people down there, so don't worry about it.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 20, 2011 4:35 pm

Yah brah, don't worry *takes a drag of cigarette* No, just kidding, just had to go along with the hippy thing XD

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Thu Jan 20, 2011 4:37 pm

Joyce: I nod as I think. "The bomb part sounds fun," I say. But that was the only part. I sigh and slump down on the desk. I'm already getting cabin fever. I don't think I've been in any room for this long in years.

Mathias: I gulp and scoot further down in mt seat. Maybe if I'm lucky, the impending accident will only break my leg...
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 20, 2011 4:40 pm

Reece
"Yeah... not really" I sigh, plopping down on a chair "Mind turning the TV on so we can see the news? My hands are a little... tied up"

Jude
"Chill Mat, we're not going to die" I assure him "But what's the plan after this?"

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Thu Jan 20, 2011 4:44 pm

Mathias: "The...plan...?" I blink. "I'm a Kite, Jude. Plans spontaneaously bitch smack us in the face, not the other way around. I was hoping you had one?"

Joyce: I pick up the remote and turn it up as loud as I can. A woman was interviewing one of the firefighters from the scene.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Thu Jan 20, 2011 4:44 pm

(@!nspired, yep.)
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 20, 2011 4:47 pm

XD oh Mat
Jude
"Actually... that makes a lot of sense, with how you think and stuff..." I murmur as if I was just beginning to understand Mat "No, I have no plan. Yet."

Reece
I lean forward in my chair, hm...

wait, I wasn't supposed to take the initiative and be the fireman, right?

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Thu Jan 20, 2011 5:01 pm

(Eh, it doesn't matter. You can if you want.)

Mathias: "I heard it was an extremist," I say. "I don't know about you, but it seems a little funny. I mean, what would possibly be at the mall? Maybe if they wanted to punish the supporters, and yet..." I trail off as I raise my eyebrows.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 20, 2011 5:03 pm

Jude
"Uh oh, somebody looks like they've just been slapped" I mutter, skidding out of the way as a girlscout troop crosses the road "They still have those?!"

I really don't know where you're going with this whole thing, is the problem

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Thu Jan 20, 2011 5:08 pm

Mathias: "A few," I say, "Although not as many as before. And I haven't been slapped yet, just thinking out loud."

(Well right now, they just know that theydaw some crazed man screaming seconds before the fire caught. They're still trying their best to get the survivors but the fire is relentless. That's all they need to know for now.)
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 20, 2011 5:13 pm

Jude
Still trying to learn his expressions, I had hardly spent time around the guy. "I heard there was a fire that broke out... should we go help out there?"

Reece
The fireman looked exhausted, his singed red (yes, a red-headed /good/ guy in this chat! Gasp!) hair plastered with sweat "Well, we don't know much yet, only what we saw with our own eyes. Some crazy man was screaming something- no witnesses were quite sure what that was- right before the fire caught. We're still working on getting the survivors out, but the fire is simply relentless. We'll need a miracle if we're going to get the rest out before the building collapses"

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Thu Jan 20, 2011 5:18 pm

Mathias: "A fire, huh?" I think it over. "Well I'm still legally a cripple, so all I can do it wait in the car. But I'd say it sounds like a lead if I ever heard one."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 27 ... 40  Next