the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away.

3 posters

Page 14 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next

Go down

One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away. - Page 14 Empty Re: One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away.

Post by PavoLights Thu Jan 20, 2011 1:02 pm

Hey!
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away. - Page 14 Empty Re: One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away.

Post by PavoLights Thu Jan 20, 2011 2:24 pm

Should we wait for spired?
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 20, 2011 2:25 pm

Depends on what we're doing... right now she just has her rebel involved. As long as it doesn't mess up her plans, I don't /think/ she'll mind

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Thu Jan 20, 2011 2:34 pm

Mmk.

Joyce: "Doesn't matter," I say. "As long as we make people think we have a leader, we should be fine. We won't have reason to say exactly who it is until we officially start investigating the Pepper murder."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 20, 2011 2:40 pm

Jonas
"But we do need a strong leader, one that has a good sense of the things Kite was doing wrong, /and/ the things he was doing right. We need somebody that's charismatic, but doesn't dwell too much on what people think of him or her. Do you think Mat could do all that?"

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Thu Jan 20, 2011 2:45 pm

Joyce: I frown as I think about it. "He's still pretty immature," I say. "He has Marshall's childishness, but he seems more content with being a follower. He may be intimidating on the outside, but he lacks the threat factor we need. And besides: I don't think he'd be able to kill this terrorist it it were to come to that."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 20, 2011 2:49 pm

Jonas
I was surprised by how well Joyce was dealing with this, but then again she's always been so logical "Well... I'd suggest one of the rebels, but none of them could navigate the political world to save their lives."

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Thu Jan 20, 2011 2:52 pm

Joyce: "Maybe a team work would be better then?" I ask. "Two or three people maybe, that way they make up for what the other lacks?"
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 20, 2011 2:56 pm

Jonas
"We tried that, that obviously didn't end well. Maybe it just wasn't the right team... this could work, actually... and I think I have just the two for the job. They'll need an advisor though, they may be too young to manage the task on their own"

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Thu Jan 20, 2011 3:02 pm

Joyce: I nod, wondering who he had in mind. Although all these kids were pretty knuckle headed. "Who'd you have in mind?"
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 20, 2011 3:06 pm

Jonas
"This may sound really stupid, but hear me out: Jude and Mat. Jude's strengths are clear thinking and dealing with things, but charismatic and personable he is not. Mat knows how to reach people, plus he's familiar with the political world, which Jude is not. But like we said before, Mat probably wouldn't deal with the terrorist the way Jude would, and he lacks in maturity and clear thinking"

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Thu Jan 20, 2011 3:10 pm

Joyce: "... That actually makes a lot of sense," I say. "It could work out pretty well, although they might fight at first. Who should mentor them?"
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 20, 2011 3:13 pm

Jonas
"Well..." I said uneasily "I could? I saw Marshall make his biggest triumphs and mistakes in the early years, so I suppose I'm qualified for advising the next generation. I'm also used to dealing with Jude, and Marshall-like behavior."

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Thu Jan 20, 2011 3:16 pm

Joyce: "Very true," I point out. "Although can we not start a whole kid's cohilition again? Because you'll be the one watching them- I did my time."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 20, 2011 3:20 pm

Jonas
I chuckle "Oh no no no, lovely Miss Ryder, you're not going to abandon me that easily. If we gather all of the children together, it's going to take both of us... though the way they just organized in New York makes me think that the new generation has some new tricks up their sleeves"

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Thu Jan 20, 2011 3:32 pm

Joyce: I shudder. Oh gosh, this is gonna be interesting. "At least they're on our side... Most of the time," I say. "But we need to get moving on the mall siuations. Who should we send?"

Meanwhile...

Mathias: "Hey, get off!" I yell as I struggle to walk down the hall, dragging eight doctors along with me as well as an IV. "I said I'm fine! Just let me check out!" "Please calm down sir," says a doctor. "You should stay for another day at least!"
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 20, 2011 3:36 pm

Jonas
"I'm going, and I'll take... Nat, James, Jude, and Rita. Reece and the new girl can stay behind to monitor the news and keep us updated. See you later, Joyce?"

Jude
Ok-ay. I had been pacing the halls for a good half hour, nothing new... but something told me leaving Mat in the hospital by himself wasn't right. Sadie had returned to the cirque an hour ago, so he must be totally alone... I hopped in the car. That had been hours ago and I was just pulling up to the hospital now

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Thu Jan 20, 2011 3:49 pm

Mathias: I turn the corner and gasp. Yes, the door! I keep pushing forward as the doctors keep trying to stop me. Almost there... I fall onto the motion censor and the doors open. That's when I see a familiar car. "Jude!" I yell. "Hey, Jude!"

Joyce: My heart starts to beat a little faster at those words. Here we are again, him running off to potentially get killed and me waiting for him here. But I force myself to smile and kiss him on the cheek. "Of course," I say. "When else would you see me again?"
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 20, 2011 3:53 pm

Jude
My head snaps to the direction of the familiar voice "Mat, you idiot! What are you doing?!" I yell, running over. Okay, maybe I was coming to liberate him, but I hadn't quite decided yet.

Jonas
I smile, but can't help but feeling like I was making a mistake "Alright then Joyce, see you later" I turn to leave, then pause "Oh, and Joyce?"

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Thu Jan 20, 2011 3:58 pm

Joyce: "Hm?" I ask.

Mathias: "Checking out, of course," I say as I struggle to get free. "You didn't think I'd be rotting away in a hosptial while people were getting killed, did you?"
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 20, 2011 4:01 pm

Jude
I help him up, glancing at the doctors before getting him to the car "Getting killed?" I ask skeptically, putting him in the passenger's seat before I went around to the driver's side "They save people there, Mat, not kill them"

Jonas
"I'll be back, I promise" And with that, I left. Pulling the radio from my belt, I managed to inform everybody of the situation but Jude. Where was he?!

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Thu Jan 20, 2011 4:07 pm

Mathias: I nod. "Pepper," I say. "Just found out this morning and I've Bern plotting escape ever since."

Joyce: I sigh but shake my head as though to clear my thoughts before plopping down in a chair. I can't see here bitching and groaning forever. If I'm gonna be here, I should at least help. "Hey, Reece. Mind helping me out for a sec?"
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 20, 2011 4:10 pm

Jude
"Oh yeah, that" I grimace, pulling out of the parking lot. Hm, this was interesting. He knew my driving skills were... sub-par, but he still hasn't made a move to take over. Hehe, score one for me. I blame it on the fact I could never quite master the bike riding thing

Reece
I had found another fingertrap thing in with Jayla's stuff, and what do you know, it magically appeared on my fingers! Now I had been trying to get it off for the past hour, at least. But I heard my name and entered the room, staring intently at the devil paper "Yeah?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next