the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away.

3 posters

Page 27 of 40 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 33 ... 40  Next

Go down

One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away. - Page 27 Empty Re: One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away.

Post by Guest Fri Jan 28, 2011 4:13 pm

Yeah, that part just occurred to me. >.<

Julia: "Why would I ever betray your trust?" I said, a little more quietly. Then I remembered that Jude wasn't good with trust. Maybe he was still under there, under all this confusion...Maybe I just had to jog his memory. Hmm. "I wanna show you some things. Places."

Back to top Go down

One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away. - Page 27 Empty Re: One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away.

Post by Guest Fri Jan 28, 2011 4:15 pm

Jude
"I don't know if I can walk right out of here. The bloody Queen and Prime Minister are in the other room!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 28, 2011 4:18 pm

Julia: "True," I said, a little disappointedly. How long was this Jude, the one who didn't remember me, going to stay interested with what I said? With a pang, I remembered what he had just said 'I'm not even a hundred percent sure I ever was'. Ouch. Was he saying he'd been pretending? I bit my lip, hard. Was I losing Jude?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 28, 2011 4:18 pm

Okay. I'll only be on until 5:40ish, and it's 4:18 my time. And then I won't be back until midnight >.<

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 28, 2011 11:52 pm

Jude
"But if I /did/ leave... where would you take me?" I ask out of curiosity, studying her face. I would tell her this... maybe... but because I could hardly remember her, it might creep her out. She was one of the most beautiful girls I had ever met.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 28, 2011 11:55 pm

Aw that's cute, even if he's just thinking it in his head. Lol.

Julia: "The Rebel Base, maybe Jonas could knock some sense into you. The Cirque, the apartment, and...maybe the roofs." Maybe I could jog his memory with the remains of the other night, but would that be weird?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 28, 2011 11:59 pm

XD maybe Jonas could knock some sense into you

Jude
"Rebel Base? Cirque?" Why couldn't I remember... "And did we- I mean, do we- live in the apartment together? And who's Jonas?" So many questions, but they had to be asked. Not knowing yourself is... terrifying, to say the least. Another thing I wasn't going to tell my beautiful stranger girlfriend

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 29, 2011 12:02 am

Julia: "Um, yeah, we live together. But if that creeps you out..." I trailed off with a blush. "Jonas is the head of the rebels, rebels against the Cirque that is. The Cirque is a circus that took over the country after they burnt down the white house. There are Rebels, Carnies, and...regular people. Like me."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 29, 2011 12:06 am

Jude
"Alright..." I was taking this all in stride "Who was I? A Rebel, Carnie, or regular person?" I hoped I wasn't a Carnie, quite frankly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 29, 2011 12:08 am

Julia: "Rebel, obviously, but you used to be a Carnie, if I remember right."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 29, 2011 12:10 am

Jude
"Oh, really?" That was interesting, I didn't seem the type. Not that I knew enough about me to make judgements "What was my act?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 29, 2011 12:12 am

Julia: "I have no idea, like I said, you didn't tell me much," I shrugged, with a small frown.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 29, 2011 12:16 am

Jude
"That's... strange" I frown "So... I didn't tell you anything? At all?" Mental note: when I get my memory back, I'm going to start being more open

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 29, 2011 12:18 am

Julia: "You told me some stuff, but you always were saying how knowledge is power. Guess I thought that after we started dating it'd be a little different. And it was a little bit, it was getting better. You were doing more ro - more stuff. Uh yeah...anyway...Now that this happened I'm back at square one with you, though."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 29, 2011 12:23 am

Jude
"If I didn't trust you enough to give you that power..." I shake my head as if to clear my thoughts "How much did you tell me, then?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 29, 2011 12:25 am

Julia: I gritted my teeth a little. "You said you trusted me. I mean, Jude did. Not you, not...half-Jude. And I told you more than you told me, though I'm not sure how to measure."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 29, 2011 12:28 am

Jude
"How much more?" I don't know why that felt so important, but it did

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 29, 2011 12:30 am

Julia: "I dunno, double? Why does it matter?" I had told Jude about my parents, my brother, my dreams about being in the Cirque, the nightmares I had while on the drugs, how Aro was such a bitch to me, all about the natural neighborhood...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 29, 2011 12:35 am

Jude
"No reason" I mutter, studying her face again "I promise, ocean child, when I get my memory back... I'll be more open. You deserve that, it seems"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 29, 2011 12:36 am

Julia: A sad smile slipped onto my face. "Ocean child," I repeated the nickname, from the song, Jude had given me. "Hm. At least you got one thing right." I nodded down the hall. "Don't you have a Queen to talk to?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 29, 2011 12:38 am

Should I try to get Pavo?

Jude
Ocean child... what had made me say that? It just seemed natural, something to call her. "I guess I need to go re dye my hair, hm?" I hated that color...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 40 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 33 ... 40  Next