the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away.

3 posters

Page 28 of 40 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34 ... 40  Next

Go down

One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away. - Page 28 Empty Re: One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away.

Post by Guest Sat Jan 29, 2011 12:40 am

Hm ya, probably

Julia: I scrunched up my nose. "It looks much better this color, but yeah, that's a good idea. " I walked a few doors down to a supply closet I'd seen a servant use earlier. I ran my fingers along the shelves until I found a box of red dye, then walked back out and handed it to him.

Back to top Go down

One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away. - Page 28 Empty Re: One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away.

Post by PavoLights Sat Jan 29, 2011 12:41 am

Ok, quick recap?
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 29, 2011 12:42 am

uhhhh not much has happened, just Julia trying to get Jude to remember

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 29, 2011 12:44 am

yeah, and though he doesn't remember, he knows the Gabe thing is a lie
Jude
I sigh, taking the dye "Thanks, Julia" Then I found the bathroom again and dyed my hair. Checking myself in the mirror, red hair, suit neat... wait, I was wearing a su-nevermind, it didn't matter. I walk back into the room with the Queen, even more nervous than before

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sat Jan 29, 2011 12:49 am

PM nods at the seat in front of them while the queen continues to absentmindedly play with her hair. "Please, sit down Mr. Henderson. We have quite a few things to discuss."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 29, 2011 12:50 am

Jude
I sit down with a deep breath, and a quick, professional nod.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sat Jan 29, 2011 1:01 am

PM: "As you know, you acted as Mr. K's right hand man for many years, handling most of his dirty work and predicting his enemies moves. And so Mr. Henderson, I'd like one thing and one thing only from you: your filing cabinet."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 29, 2011 1:02 am

Jude
What the heck was in this filing cabinet if it provoked a visit from the PM and Queen "The cabinet? What in particular?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts44 Sat Jan 29, 2011 2:34 pm

OMG! FINALLY!
This site hasn't been working FOREVER!
Hearts44
Hearts44

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts44 Sat Jan 29, 2011 2:34 pm

Is Myrah and Stark still where they were?
I don't want to post for him if she left...
Hearts44
Hearts44

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts44 Sat Jan 29, 2011 3:31 pm

Stark: I frowned when I saw her face, starting to think i wasn't the only one with bad memories. "So...how do we get down from this thing?" I was one hundred percent sure this would be even more terrifying than climbing up it.
Hearts44
Hearts44

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sat Jan 29, 2011 7:52 pm

She has Ava too.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts44 Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:33 pm

Stark and Ava are my charries
Smile
Hearts44
Hearts44

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:37 pm

Myrah: I tie the bag around the candle and look at it for a moment. I think it'll fly, although it's still pretty crappy. "Easy," I say. "We either sit back and wait for the maintenance man or send an SOS."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts44 Sun Jan 30, 2011 2:35 am

Stark: "And if we try both of those, there is a huge chance will get into some huge shit," I laughed grimly, looking up at the sky and trying not to think about how high I was.
Hearts44
Hearts44

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:37 pm

Hey!
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:38 pm

Jude
What the heck was in this filing cabinet if it provoked a visit from the PM and Queen "The cabinet? What in particular?"
repost

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:43 pm

PM: "The whole thing," I say easily. "You agreed to this prior to your accident. I hope this hasn't provoked a change of heart?"
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:48 pm

Jude
Something... something made me pause. Maybe it was something in his eyes, or the way the cabinet seemed so important. Maybe it was something else entirely. All I knew was I needed more information "Oh yes, of course, I remember now. I apologize, during the accident I received quite a... personal loss." I thought of Maggie, that was reason enough to be dazed, right? "I've just been so preoccupied lately..." I clear my throat "Anyway, I will get that to you as soon as possible, some things need to be put in order first, of course..."

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:54 pm

PM: "Of course," I repeat. I take a sip of tea and it down on the saucer. Damn, Americans make the worst coffee. What an embarrassment.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:56 pm

Jude
"So yes, I'll get back to you on that... how long will you be in the country?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 40 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34 ... 40  Next