the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the greatest music festival of all time: Woodstock (kinda m.)

2 posters

Page 3 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next

Go down

the greatest music festival of all time: Woodstock (kinda m.) - Page 3 Empty Re: the greatest music festival of all time: Woodstock (kinda m.)

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Wed Jan 19, 2011 6:07 pm

(So, anywhere I can jump in?)
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Location : When the time comes, you shall know. But for now, simply watch the destruction that I can cause from afar.

Back to top Go down

the greatest music festival of all time: Woodstock (kinda m.) - Page 3 Empty Re: the greatest music festival of all time: Woodstock (kinda m.)

Post by PavoLights Wed Jan 19, 2011 6:18 pm

Well, one of my charries is a furrier journalist trying to get some interviews. The hippies are gathering in this huge feild, so I could have her meet you there?
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Wed Jan 19, 2011 6:24 pm

(Sounds good to me.)
Jack: I just arrived to the huge clearing where everybody else was gathering. It amazed me how many people were there...all with the same ideas in mind. At least I thought so. I lost my buddies somewhere in the crowd, but I knew they were enjoying themselves.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Location : When the time comes, you shall know. But for now, simply watch the destruction that I can cause from afar.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Wed Jan 19, 2011 6:27 pm

Aubree: I curse as I play back the tape recorder. Nothing. Absolutely nothing! My first day and my recorder's already trashed. I sigh and shove it bavk in my backpack. Guess I'm doing this the old fashioned way. I take out a pad and paper and look around, my eyes finally landing on a guy. He doesn't look too stoned yet. "Excuse me!" I call. "May I have a moment of your time?"
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Wed Jan 19, 2011 6:29 pm

Jack: I turned towards the woman who had apparently called to me, and I smiled lazily, "Sure, why not?"
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Wed Jan 19, 2011 6:32 pm

Aubree: Good. I nod and walk over to sit on his car. "Ok," I say. "Do you mind stating your name please?"
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 19, 2011 6:36 pm

whoa, looks cool o.o

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Wed Jan 19, 2011 6:37 pm

Join!!!
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 19, 2011 6:40 pm

Cool, really?! Very Happy Do you need any particular characters?

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Wed Jan 19, 2011 6:43 pm

Nope, just make 'em awesome! I got a journalist and a guy who actually lives in Woodstock.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Wed Jan 19, 2011 6:43 pm

Jack: "Jack Ashbury." I stated simply. I could really go for a joint...but might as well wait until she's done. "
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Wed Jan 19, 2011 6:49 pm

Aubree: I hurriedly write it down. Stupid faulty recorder. "And why are you here exactly?"
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 19, 2011 6:51 pm

Name: Jacob Kline
Appearance: Medium length sandy brown hair, grey eyes. Tall and semi muscular. Loose fitting brown pants, and long sleeved white top
personality: Conflicted between responsibility for his sister, and responsibility for the causes he believes in. Not as much as a risk taker as the others.

Name: Annabel Kline
Appearance: Long red hair, grey eyes. Very tiny, even for her age. Wears a green dress, no shoes
personality: Acts very naive, almost oblivious, but spots truths that adults don't

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Wed Jan 19, 2011 6:53 pm

(Cool, my guy's at the record store while everyone else is in the feild.)
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Wed Jan 19, 2011 6:55 pm

Jack: I thought and then shrugged, "For the experience, I guess. And just to have a real good time."
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 19, 2011 6:55 pm

could your guy and my guy be friends, Pavo?

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Wed Jan 19, 2011 6:59 pm

Sure, although he isn't a Marshall. ;P
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 19, 2011 7:04 pm

Yeah, nobody but Marshall could ever be Marshall. Ever. In the universe. Out of all the character's I've ever seen, he's one, if not my only, favorite. But still, Jacob needs friends and stuff. Not that he's a good Jonas or anything either

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Wed Jan 19, 2011 7:08 pm

-sigh- I can't believed I killed him...
He was so cool. But alas, it had to happen. ._.
Mmk. He works in the record store so just have him meet up there.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 19, 2011 7:12 pm

Jacob
I held tightly onto Annie's hand as we entered the record store "Mikey?" I called out, scanning the rows of vinyl for my best friend "You in here?"

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Wed Jan 19, 2011 7:13 pm

Jack: I thought and then shrugged, "For the experience, I guess. And just to have a real good time." *Repost*
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Wed Jan 19, 2011 7:24 pm

Mikey: I blink awake and look around, confused. Damn, I fell asleep behind the counter again. Well, at least Boss Man isn't here to catch me. "Oh, hey guys," I call with a yawn."

Aubree: What the hell? "That's it?" I ask. "Seriously? I've asked five people this and all anyone can give me is 'peace' and 'happiness' and 'experience.' And you're serious about this!"
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 19, 2011 7:26 pm

Jacob
Annie let go of my hand and ran up to Mikey with a huge grin, wrapping her arms around his leg without a single word. I just chuckled and shook my head "How are things?"

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Wed Jan 19, 2011 7:32 pm

Jack: I looked at her curiously, but also dully. "Well, isn't that how you expected me to answer?" Meaning, 'Isn't that what us 'hippies' are suppose to say?'
"What I mean is to just escape from everything else, all the hate and prejudice, and relax for five whole days. It that good enough?" I asked sincerely.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Wed Jan 19, 2011 7:45 pm

Mikey: "Same old man," I say. "Meaning about as eventful as a staring contest." I smile and lift Annie up on the counter. "'You been behaving?"

Aubree: That was actually a bit more in that direction. I start writing it down and cross my legs. "Would you say that the world has become a cesspool of hate in which the big wigs crush the little man beneath the heel of their impressive, oversized, corporate fed boot?"
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next