the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the greatest music festival of all time: Woodstock (kinda m.)

2 posters

Page 4 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 20  Next

Go down

the greatest music festival of all time: Woodstock (kinda m.) - Page 4 Empty Re: the greatest music festival of all time: Woodstock (kinda m.)

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Wed Jan 19, 2011 7:57 pm

Jack: "That's one way to put it...yes, I do. I think the fed's don't really care about you or me, but only care about their own financial, or political gain."
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Location : When the time comes, you shall know. But for now, simply watch the destruction that I can cause from afar.

Back to top Go down

the greatest music festival of all time: Woodstock (kinda m.) - Page 4 Empty Re: the greatest music festival of all time: Woodstock (kinda m.)

Post by PavoLights Wed Jan 19, 2011 8:04 pm

Aubree: Aha, even better! I hurriedly start writing, thinking about all the ways I could use the quote. "So would you say this concert is a metaphor for the madness which is spreading through this country as a result of all the greedy fat cats helping themselves through our government? As a way go open the eyes of a nation who's government only serves those who can afford it, either in blood or bills? That your being here is like mooning a world bound by the fear of Communists and blacks and these so called Patriots that stand only for what they can gain and not for what they can give to the people?"
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 19, 2011 8:05 pm

Jacob
Annabel tapped her chin with her finger, staring up at the ceiling for a moment as she thought. After a couple of minutes she shook her head vigorously

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Wed Jan 19, 2011 8:09 pm

Mikey: I smile. "You better be. So what you in here fir, man?" I walk over to the stands. "We got any and everything as far back as the forties."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Wed Jan 19, 2011 8:11 pm

Jack: "Woah." I chuckled nervously. "That's a lot." I thought a moment, and then replied, "I wouldn't consider this concert a metaphor for the madness, but more of a release of frustrations, and anxieties for everybody, otherwise the rest I definitely agree with."
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Location : When the time comes, you shall know. But for now, simply watch the destruction that I can cause from afar.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 19, 2011 8:11 pm

Jacob
"Actually, it sounded like there was this rad concert going on not far from here, but I couldn't dig up much info. You heard of it?" I ask, smiling as Annie continued to follow Mikey like a puppy

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Wed Jan 19, 2011 8:32 pm

Mikey: "You mean the hippie thing?" I shrug. "Yea, I had to cross through the feild to get here. Talked to some chick about it who mentioned all these bands that were showing up. The only one I payed attention to was Santana."

Aubree: I smile and hop off the car. Finally, something I can use. "Thanks, you've been a big help," I say as I offer my hand. "I'm Aubree by the way."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 19, 2011 8:35 pm

Pavo! You are needed in Kite sequel!

Jacob
"Hm..." I mutter, deep in thought "Thought about going after your shift?" I ask as Annie grabs his hand and tugs on it "Are the Beatles going to be there?" She asks with wide eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Wed Jan 19, 2011 8:36 pm

Jack: I shook her hand, and smiled, "You're very welcome, and it was nice meetin' you." I released her hand, and leaned forward slightly, pulling a weed out of my jeans pocket, "Aren't you going to stick around?"
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 19, 2011 8:36 pm

Ohhh I forgot about this chat :3 Hmmm Recap?

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Wed Jan 19, 2011 8:38 pm

Mikey: "Sorry, kiddo," I say. If the Beatles were coming, I wouldn't even be here. "But a lot of other cool people are." But should she go? She's just a kid after all. "And I don't think so. You know how my mom is."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 19, 2011 8:42 pm

Jacob
Annie sighs dramatically, then glances at me expectantly "Jay, Mikey can still come, right?" "I'm not his mom, Annie" "But... but..." She puts her thinking face on. She didn't whine for much, and I was thankful for that, but she looked bent on getting Mike to this concert. What was the big deal, anyway? "Besides, we won't be going either. Sounds like it will last a couple of days and..." The poor kid looked devastated.

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Wed Jan 19, 2011 8:44 pm

Jack: I shook her hand, and smiled, "You're very welcome, and it was nice meetin' you." I released her hand, and leaned forward slightly, pulling a weed out of my jeans pocket, "Aren't you going to stick around?" I had no clue where my friends were at...probably getting crocked and high without me somewhere.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Wed Jan 19, 2011 8:47 pm

Aubree: "Hm? Oh, I don't plan on it," I say. "I need to get started on my article, maybe get my camera out to get some vid. This is gonna be th story of the century!"

Mikey: Damn, there was that look again. "Oh, well would you look at that?" I say suddeny. "I have go do inventory!" I start trying to sneak off to the back.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Wed Jan 19, 2011 8:48 pm

Hey !nspired, either be in the feild or walk into the record store. Not too much has happened yet.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 19, 2011 8:50 pm

Jacob
Annie grabbed his wrist again, fixing him with a look that could both melt your heart and strike fear into it. I called it the Annie glare, and she only used it when she absolutely had to. Seriously, what was the big deal with this concert?! "Uncle Mikey, you have to go! And tell Jay to stop being so... Jay" She pleaded

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 19, 2011 8:50 pm

who's in the field and who's in the record store?

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Wed Jan 19, 2011 8:53 pm

Jack: I couldn't help but smile at her enthusiasm. "You're going to miss a rip-city concert..." I said as I now sat cross-legged on the hood of my car.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Wed Jan 19, 2011 8:58 pm

Aubree: "Well I'll be there for some of it," I say as I cross my arms. "But only for the article. I mean, I'm not exactly dressed the part."

Mikey: I wince. Oh no, the glare! "B-but dear, it's not my decision! I would if I could but... Chores?"

Mikey has a job in the record store. Jacob's his best friend and and and his little sister are with him.

Aubree's a wannabee reporter and Jacob basically a hippie. They're in the feild.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 19, 2011 9:00 pm

Jacob
The glare only intensified as she obviously wasn't taking his explanation. Poor, poor Mike. The last sap that had been fixed with that gaze burst into tears and ran out of the room. He didn't stand a chance.

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Wed Jan 19, 2011 9:03 pm

Jack: I smirked, "You don't have to be dressed a certain way, most of us aren't that shallow." I assured her kindly, lighting my cigarette, and taking a short drag off it.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Wed Jan 19, 2011 9:08 pm

Aubree: I raise an eyebrow. I'm wearing a dress shirt and a pencil skirt, things I'd bought with the money I'd saved up. Bexause hey- either go designer or go home, right? "Sorry if I'm a little doubtful," I say with a smirk. "But I guess I'm the shallow one. I stick out like a sore thumb."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Wed Jan 19, 2011 9:14 pm

Jack: "Well, standing out from the crowd isn't always a bad thing, right?" I asked with a slight shrug. I hopped off the car, and searched inside the cab for any dope or what not. I pursed my lips as I stood up straight. My 'buddies' took my stuff. Nice. "Real cool, guys." I muttered to myself.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Wed Jan 19, 2011 9:15 pm

Mikey: I wince and hold a record up. Can't. Resist. Damn it, mom's gonna murder me! "You know, I guess I could cancel my piano, violin, and cello lessons. And put off my chores," I say finally. "After all, punishment is only temporary."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 19, 2011 9:20 pm

Jacob
"How could your mom possibly find the most boring instruments in the whole world, and sign you up for them?" I mutter mostly to myself. Annie's face lit with happiness "Thanks Uncle Mikey! Okay, now tell Jay"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 20  Next