the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Average Underestimated Psychics

3 posters

Page 6 of 20 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 20  Next

Go down

The Average Underestimated Psychics - Page 6 Empty Re: The Average Underestimated Psychics

Post by Guest Wed Feb 09, 2011 11:03 pm

Jay
I grin, though because I was under the bed nobody could see, anyway "You're a genius, Ash. Hm... maybe next time you do that, you could put in batteries that have until midnight to short out so they don't get suspisious? Just as a suggestion. How many cameras did you kill?"

Andrew
"I'm... being... as... careful... as... I... can..." I mutter, exasperated. But I knew there was no reasoning with Alex, anyway

Back to top Go down

The Average Underestimated Psychics - Page 6 Empty Re: The Average Underestimated Psychics

Post by Guest Wed Feb 09, 2011 11:10 pm

Tobey: I rolled my eyes as she punched my arm, since it didn't hurt one bit.

Aubree: I slumped down in my seat and crossed my arms with a sigh.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 09, 2011 11:16 pm

Andrew
"Okay..." I yawn. Crap. Because being tired is exactly what I need. But my power required a lot of sleep

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 09, 2011 11:18 pm

Alex:
I stand back up and walk to Tobey and sit next to him "Look I know we have had our differences but I want to make a truce...." As I hold my hand out I see the grin on his face.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 09, 2011 11:20 pm

Tobey: "A truce?" I tried to keep a straight face. All I had done was calm her down, then she'd punched me. Didn't think it was that big of a deal.

Aubree: I went and sat in the seat behind Andrew, and flicked the back of his head. "Don't worry about falling asleep, I'll just flick you every time you doze off! Mmmkay?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 09, 2011 11:23 pm

Andrew
"Try it again Bree, I dare you" I mutter, not usually that irritable but at my wit's end between the ice and the fighting, and the fact that everybody criticized my every move despite the fact I was doing the best I could...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 09, 2011 11:25 pm

Bree: I hesitated, but then flicked the back of his head again, just to see what happened. That was my motive for everything: just to see what happened. My power didn't allow for a lot fo experimenting, or prying, because I always knew everything about a person after touching them, even just after a handshake. So I took any opportunity I could, including times when it would annoy Andrew. Not that I wanted to annoy him, I had thought we were friends, but he was already annoyed, so what harm could I do?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 09, 2011 11:26 pm

Alex

"Yes....I guess.....heh....." Embarrassed, I go back to my seat and sit down.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 09, 2011 11:27 pm

Tobey: I raised my eyebrows at her, and followed her back, then held out my hand to her. "Alright, a truce then." Obviously, she was trying to get along. I shouldn't make it so difficult.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 09, 2011 11:32 pm

Andrew
Was it just me, or was it PO Andrew day?! I growl, my hands tightening around the wheel. "Bree. Stop it" It was weird, people seemed to enjoy ticking me off, though I wasn't sure why. I was hard to irritate, but like I said, I was slowly inching to my total breaking point. Today had been a long, hard day

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 09, 2011 11:36 pm

Aubree: I sunk down in my seat with a long, long, long sigh. "No music, no running in the aisles, and no flicking the guy that's practically your brother? You're acting like one of those people in the books...uh...they're old...and related...parents. That's the word, you're acting like a parent!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 09, 2011 11:39 pm

Alex

Still feeling embarrassed and a sense of relief, I shake his hand. "Sorry.....this bus......it dose things to ya man......" Smiling I huddle into a ball.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 09, 2011 11:40 pm

Andrew
I roll my eyes, then sigh "Only because you insist on acting like a little kid. Can I get something other then criticism, just this once?!"

brb

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 09, 2011 11:41 pm

Tobey: "Right," I said slowly, sticking my hand in my pocket after shaking, and walking back to my seat.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 09, 2011 11:42 pm

kk

Aubree: I was silent for a moment, as I thought. What was the opposite of criticism? A compliment? Hmmm. "What do you want instead?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 09, 2011 11:47 pm

Alex

Looking up I see Tobey walk away.....I stand up, brush Tobey's shoulder, and flick Andrew. I walk back to my seat smiling.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 09, 2011 11:52 pm

Andrew
I sigh again when Alex flicked me, more fed up with this whole deal then I was letting on. "I don't know, to get some peace and quiet so I can drive without being harassed every five seconds?" I said levelly, keeping my anger in check

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 09, 2011 11:59 pm

Aubree: I bit my lip and went back to my old seat, pointedly silent. It wouldn't last long, but there was the silence Andrew had asked for.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 10, 2011 12:05 am

Andrew
I raise an eyebrow, surprised by the reaction... but it probably wouldn't last long anyway. But now I could turn my total attention back to the road, finally

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 10, 2011 12:06 am

(Bubble's computer shut down, but she might be on tomorrow)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 10, 2011 12:07 am

Aubree: Nope, it didn't last long at all. "Are we there yet?" I asked, in a bored voice. I didn't even know if we were going anywhere, I just knew that that question annoyed the heck out of people.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 10, 2011 12:13 am

Andrew
"I still haven't gotten the call from the RV, Bree, we're just driving" I sigh. And trying not to crash. I saw sledding kids in the side of my vision, and avoided the base of the hill they were sledding down. Stupid kids, do they have a death wish?!

Gotta go, probably will be on sometime tomorrow Smile this is a fun chat!
Poor Andrew though... XD

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 10, 2011 12:15 am

Haha, yes it is fun! Night!

Aubree: "I wish we could go sledding," I said dreamily, meaning "we" as in all of us who had escaped. It looked like fun, even though it was meant for younger people. Age is but a number, though. Just a silly litttttttleee numbeerrrrr....I felt myself getting hyper again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Some New Stillettos Thu Feb 10, 2011 6:46 am

Kara_17.02 wrote:Ashley's eyes widened as she looked at Drew. "Uh-oh. She has that look on her face."

"Are you guys ready to find someplace to crash for the night?" Landon asked, still glancing at Anna to make sure she was all right.

Sorry you guys! My laptop, Jenni, doesn't like this site very much...I'm not sure why.....

Anna - I fidgeted with my hands, carefully avoiding Landon's eyes.
Some New Stillettos
Some New Stillettos

http://courtlynnrose.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 10, 2011 1:03 pm

Andrew
I have to admit... it did look /really/ fun, and I had never been sledding before. I had read about it in a couple of books, though. "Maybe when we find somewhere to stay the night, you can do that" I said with a slight chuckle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 20 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 20  Next