the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Average Underestimated Psychics

3 posters

Page 5 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 20  Next

Go down

The Average Underestimated Psychics - Page 5 Empty Re: The Average Underestimated Psychics

Post by Kara Wed Feb 09, 2011 9:52 pm

Ashley's eyes widened as she looked at Drew. "Uh-oh. She has that look on her face."

"Are you guys ready to find someplace to crash for the night?" Landon asked, still glancing at Anna to make sure she was all right.

Sorry you guys! My laptop, Jenni, doesn't like this site very much...I'm not sure why.....
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

The Average Underestimated Psychics - Page 5 Empty Re: The Average Underestimated Psychics

Post by Guest Wed Feb 09, 2011 9:56 pm

guess who's talking to her stalker?

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Wed Feb 09, 2011 10:02 pm

Awh, poor you xP Think your mum will save you again??
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 09, 2011 10:15 pm

We're going to watch a movie, so I just told him that >.> but I'm staying on here

Jay
He took a joking step backwards, holding his hands up defensively "Oh no..." "Chill guys... but don't you think it's been a while sense something fun has happened around here? I mean minus the spaghetti thing..." I laugh "That was some of my finest work"

Andrew
"Yes, I'm ready to part this Twinkie of doom for the night. Any suggestions?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Wed Feb 09, 2011 10:18 pm

Haha, okay x) You still having issues in Hell?

Ashley laughed and shook her head. "I thought the guards were gunna have a cow. Litterally. Their faces were so read." She laughed a bit harder at the memory.

Landon bit his lip and thought for a minute. "I'm not sure. You see any abandoned werehouses around here?"
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 09, 2011 10:24 pm

Hi im bubblez (aka ENDELLIONS sister)
can i join? she said there may be too many people.... Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Wed Feb 09, 2011 10:27 pm

Haha, I don't mind =D The more the merrier(I think I spelt that right....o.O)!
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 09, 2011 10:28 pm

hello m'dears...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 09, 2011 10:30 pm

hey sis... >.> dang, I had a reply for this but my computer just ate it...
Jay
"That was amazing" I laugh "the most fun I've had in years... so we need to top it" My eyes flashed "Suggestions?"

Andrew
"No... but we might find some if we go into a more rural area" I tensed as another sharp turn almost sent us into a tree

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 09, 2011 10:32 pm

AHH IM NEW AT THIS AND I SUCK AT WRITING BUT I GUESS I WILL MAKE A CHARACTER!!!
Name: Alex Pierce
Psychic Ability:Psychokinesis
Appearance: Red hair, pale skin, light blue eyes with white specks
Other (if wanted): fear of pointy things

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 09, 2011 10:32 pm

Just so you guys know, I'll be flitting (hehe, fun word) on and off a lot, so if I log off I'll probably be back within 15 minutes.

Aubree: "Maybe someone else should drive..." I said slowly, though there was a twinkle in my eye. I had gotten my license a few months ago, but had hardly gotten to use it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 09, 2011 10:33 pm

and how do i join in?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 09, 2011 10:36 pm

Pick one, either the bus or the RV, to have your character be on. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 09, 2011 10:37 pm

Andrew
"Hey, I'm the best driver here, thank you very much Bree" I said irritatedly, but with a touch of humor "The whole bloody road is covered in ice"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 09, 2011 10:37 pm

Hey Spire, Bubble is my sister, by the way Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 09, 2011 10:38 pm

(Im in THE BUS!)
Alex:

I clutch on to the seat so hard my knuckles start to turn white "YOU ARE GOING TO KILL US ALL!!!!" I scream to Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Wed Feb 09, 2011 10:40 pm

Landon cursed in the phone. "Be careful, would you Andrew? You're going to crash."

Parker muttered again as her pen tore a hole in her paper. Making a face, she walked to the front of the bus. "Are you have a seizure up here while you're driving?" she asked Andrew.

Ashley held up her hands. "You're the mastermind, not us."
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 09, 2011 10:43 pm

Bree: "Whatever," I crossed my arms and propped up my feet on the bus seat in front of me. When Alex screamed, I pointed my thumb at her, but was looking at Andrew, though he was watching the road. "What she said."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 09, 2011 10:46 pm

Jay
I chuckle "Mastermind. I like the sound of that. Okay, gimmie a few minutes, I need to plan" I slid under my bed, my thinking area

Andrew
"Well maybe if I wasn't on the phone while driving this giant death trap, I could have some control on this ice. These wheels have no traction!"
Then I roll my eyes when I hear Alex scream "Chill Lex, we're not going to die..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Wed Feb 09, 2011 10:47 pm

Landon rolled his eyes. "I'll call back when we get to a larger town then," he said before hanging up.

Ashley sighed and tuned into Jay's thoughts, chuckling softly.
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 09, 2011 10:51 pm

Alex
I stand up and walk towards Andrew driving like a mad-man.
"Andrew you realize there are people in the back of this death trap right??? You need to slow down for goodness sake!!! Or do you want me to take over?" I ask him trying to keep myself from bursting out into tears screaming I MISS MY MOMMY!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 09, 2011 10:53 pm

Tobey: "Why don't we all calm down?" I said soothingly from the back of the bus, though my voice carried. I simultaneously used my power to give everyone a calm feeling, but not too calm, or else Andrew wouldn't be alert.

Aubree: "I don't like it when you do this, Tobey." I referred to his freaky-emotion-presto-chango thing. I didn't want to be calm!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 09, 2011 10:54 pm

Andrew
Finally, now I can get both hands on the wheel... "Okay, next person to complain /walks/ the rest of the way" I grumble. That's when Alex walks up "What do you mean!? I'm going /half/ the speed limit! And the day I let /you/ drive is the day I go back to the compound. Go sit down, Lex"

Jay
Okay... let's see... there's a guard shift four times a day, with an overseer shift twice a day. At exactly midnight, those two shifts overlap, and there's about two minutes of no supervision, except for the sucurity cameras...

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Wed Feb 09, 2011 11:00 pm

"I switched the batteries of the security cameras earlier, before the tests," Ashley told Jay. "They are now dead." She smiled, clearly pleased with herself.

Imma go you guys =) Night!
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 09, 2011 11:02 pm

Alex
Flicking him in the head I grumble "there is bloody ice on the road....you could at least have a bit of caution....."

As I walk away from Andrew I feel a sense of calmness. Angry, I punch Tobey in the arm "I told you to NEVER do that again!!!" I walk to the back of the bus and take my seat. Wondering if we are going to survive this, I am tempted to levitate the bus...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 20  Next