the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is your secret safe tonight? And our we out of sight? Or will our world come tumbling down? Will they find our hiding place? Is this our last embrace? Or will the walls start caving in?

5 posters

Page 5 of 26 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 15 ... 26  Next

Go down

Is your secret safe tonight? And our we out of sight? Or will our world come tumbling down? Will they find our hiding place? Is this our last embrace? Or will the walls start caving in? - Page 5 Empty Re: Is your secret safe tonight? And our we out of sight? Or will our world come tumbling down? Will they find our hiding place? Is this our last embrace? Or will the walls start caving in?

Post by flaggirl3 Tue Mar 15, 2011 4:54 pm

Jason: I lay back on the bed and stared at the ceiling. I could hear someone scrawling on something angrily on the other side of the wall. I remembered that was Kithara's room. I thought about going over there, then decided not to. She probably didn't want company right now.

Fable: I walked to the front of the club where the party was always raging. I flitted from group to group, dancing and chatting with some old friends. I didn't know what was wrong with me, obviously I did love it here. But...

flaggirl3

Back to top Go down

Is your secret safe tonight? And our we out of sight? Or will our world come tumbling down? Will they find our hiding place? Is this our last embrace? Or will the walls start caving in? - Page 5 Empty Re: Is your secret safe tonight? And our we out of sight? Or will our world come tumbling down? Will they find our hiding place? Is this our last embrace? Or will the walls start caving in?

Post by Moxie Tue Mar 15, 2011 4:57 pm

Kithrara: I stopped writing and thought about how Jason must be feeling so I got up, with my pajamas on and journal and pen in hand, puton my slippers and walked to his room. "Hey!" I said smiling jumping onto his bed and sitting crosslegged.
Moxie
Moxie

https://facebook.com

Back to top Go down

Post by flaggirl3 Wed Mar 16, 2011 3:58 pm

Jason: I jumped when I felt Kithara jump onto my bed. "Kithara!" I started laughing at her, "What are you doing?"

flaggirl3

Back to top Go down

Post by Moxie Wed Mar 16, 2011 4:10 pm

"I don't know." I said laughing at first. I became all serious. "I heard everything that went down in here you know? Are you okay?" I asked looking at him gripping my juornal.
Moxie
Moxie

Back to top Go down

Post by flaggirl3 Wed Mar 16, 2011 9:36 pm

Jason: "Oh, yeah. Fable is my best friend. I wouldn't let her leave this place alone, even though she won't do it anyway." I shrugged and put my hands behind my head.

flaggirl3

Back to top Go down

Post by Moxie Thu Mar 17, 2011 2:21 pm

Kithara: I laid down facing him with my head on his chest with my legs crossed near the foot of the bed. I sighed and opened my book and laid it down on his stomach and started to write again in it again.
Moxie
Moxie

Back to top Go down

Post by flaggirl3 Thu Mar 17, 2011 4:50 pm

Jason: I looked down and said, "What are you writing?"

flaggirl3

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 17, 2011 6:29 pm

Careless Whisperer~Moxie wrote:Bret: I smiled. I layed on my bed smiling up at her. "What changed your mine?"

Alice: "The fact that you weren't planning to rape me." I rolled my eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Moxie Fri Mar 18, 2011 12:36 pm

Kithara: I put the journal to my chest as I saw him looking at the scribbled on the paper. "Nothing." I said smiling. "Well not nothing," I started putting my finger to my lips. "It's a secret." I said laughing a little hiding the journal more with my hair to keep him from looking. I still laid on his stomach as I wrote more but looked at him every other minute to make sure he wasn't looking. I was actually really comfortable on his chest.

Bret: I smiled and lightly kicked her with my foot. "Well," I sighed. "I am not going to hurt you. You seem sweet." I said smiling wider crookedly.
Moxie
Moxie

Back to top Go down

Post by flaggirl3 Fri Mar 18, 2011 4:31 pm

Jason: After, for what it seemed like hours, I sat up and curled my knees up to my chest. "So..." I said. I didn't really know what to say next, so I sat in silence.

flaggirl3

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 18, 2011 6:03 pm

Careless Whisperer~Moxie wrote:Kithara: I put the journal to my chest as I saw him looking at the scribbled on the paper. "Nothing." I said smiling. "Well not nothing," I started putting my finger to my lips. "It's a secret." I said laughing a little hiding the journal more with my hair to keep him from looking. I still laid on his stomach as I wrote more but looked at him every other minute to make sure he wasn't looking. I was actually really comfortable on his chest.

Bret: I smiled and lightly kicked her with my foot. "Well," I sighed. "I am not going to hurt you. You seem sweet." I said smiling wider crookedly.

Alice: I smiled back at him. "You do seem like a nice guy." I observed, glad he wan't planning anything.

Back to top Go down

Post by Moxie Mon Mar 21, 2011 12:59 pm

Kithara: I got up off him and sat at the foot of the bed closing my journal. "So you really love her huh?" I asked looking at him seriously.

Bret: "When you get to know me I really am." I told her laughing a little. "What do you think all the guys here are rapists?" I asked kicking her with my foot a little.
Moxie
Moxie

Back to top Go down

Post by flaggirl3 Mon Mar 21, 2011 10:14 pm

Jason: I adjusted myself into a more comfortable position before answering. "Well, yeah. I mean, she's my best friend. I love her."

flaggirl3

Back to top Go down

Post by Moxie Tue Mar 22, 2011 9:02 am

Kithara: I smiled at him. "No I mean love love not friend love." I said shaking my head lightly at him, moving slightly to sit next to him.
Moxie
Moxie

Back to top Go down

Post by flaggirl3 Wed Mar 23, 2011 4:29 pm

Jason: "Um...yeah, I guess I do. I mean, I could love her. Love-love her." I kind of stumbled over my words as I talked. I wasn't sure if I really did love Fable, but it was possible.

flaggirl3

Back to top Go down

Post by Moxie Thu Mar 24, 2011 8:29 pm

Kithara: I smiled at him wonderingly. "Yeah it's possible to love a friend but you could also find yourself loving some stranger without knowing it." I told him yawning and then lightly batting my eyelashes a little. I looked back at him with my eyes drooping and said, "It could happen."
Moxie
Moxie

Back to top Go down

Post by flaggirl3 Sat Mar 26, 2011 3:31 pm

Jason: I smiled. "Yeah, but it's not like that's ever really happened to me...Kind of sad, really. Not having that fairy tale romance and all that stuff."

flaggirl3

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 29, 2011 7:13 pm

Careless Whisperer~Moxie wrote:Kithara: I got up off him and sat at the foot of the bed closing my journal. "So you really love her huh?" I asked looking at him seriously.

Bret: "When you get to know me I really am." I told her laughing a little. "What do you think all the guys here are rapists?" I asked kicking her with my foot a little.

Alice: "No, some seem pretty nice. I'm just a little paranoid." I laughed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Moxie Thu Mar 31, 2011 6:51 pm

Kithara: I took a deep breath as I sit closer next to him. "You know I like you and I can't have you think you don't deserve the fairy tale kind of love. You will find her someday, somewhere." I told him smiling at him. Feeling a little tired I lay my head down on his shoulder and closed my eyes. "Hope you don't mind." I said smiling a little with my eyes still closed.

Bret: I laughed with her. "Yeah sure." I said smiling wide so my eyes squinted a little.
Moxie
Moxie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 31, 2011 6:53 pm

Careless Whisperer~Moxie wrote:Kithara: I took a deep breath as I sit closer next to him. "You know I like you and I can't have you think you don't deserve the fairy tale kind of love. You will find her someday, somewhere." I told him smiling at him. Feeling a little tired I lay my head down on his shoulder and closed my eyes. "Hope you don't mind." I said smiling a little with my eyes still closed.

Bret: I laughed with her. "Yeah sure." I said smiling wide so my eyes squinted a little.

Alice: I laughed again. "You look kinda stupid right now."

Back to top Go down

Post by Moxie Thu Mar 31, 2011 7:00 pm

Bret: "well I am sorry. Deal with it." I said laughing a little harder
Moxie
Moxie

Back to top Go down

Post by flaggirl3 Thu Mar 31, 2011 8:09 pm

Jason: I shook my head. "Nah, I don't mind," I said.

flaggirl3

Back to top Go down

Post by Moxie Sun Apr 03, 2011 7:58 pm

Bret: I smiled at her and stuck my tongue out too.

Kithara: "But still someone as awesome as you does diserve a fairy tale ending or at least a relationship with someone who is not your best friend."
Moxie
Moxie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 26 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 15 ... 26  Next