the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is your secret safe tonight? And our we out of sight? Or will our world come tumbling down? Will they find our hiding place? Is this our last embrace? Or will the walls start caving in?

5 posters

Page 15 of 26 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20 ... 26  Next

Go down

Is your secret safe tonight? And our we out of sight? Or will our world come tumbling down? Will they find our hiding place? Is this our last embrace? Or will the walls start caving in? - Page 15 Empty Re: Is your secret safe tonight? And our we out of sight? Or will our world come tumbling down? Will they find our hiding place? Is this our last embrace? Or will the walls start caving in?

Post by Moxie Thu Apr 21, 2011 3:13 pm

Bret: I nodded understandably. "Right." I said as we got back to the club.
Moxie
Moxie

https://facebook.com

Back to top Go down

Is your secret safe tonight? And our we out of sight? Or will our world come tumbling down? Will they find our hiding place? Is this our last embrace? Or will the walls start caving in? - Page 15 Empty Re: Is your secret safe tonight? And our we out of sight? Or will our world come tumbling down? Will they find our hiding place? Is this our last embrace? Or will the walls start caving in?

Post by Guest Thu Apr 21, 2011 3:17 pm

Alice: "There has to be someone around here. Some people didn't show up last night, so they don't know about the raid."

Back to top Go down

Post by Moxie Thu Apr 21, 2011 3:19 pm

(should we just do some random people?)
Moxie
Moxie

Back to top Go down

Post by Moxie Thu Apr 21, 2011 3:24 pm

well kithara and jason have some drama with fable going on right now :/
Moxie
Moxie

Back to top Go down

Post by Moxie Thu Apr 21, 2011 3:34 pm

well idk... i would like it if Flaggirl was online b4 I decide to move the charries anywhere.
Moxie
Moxie

Back to top Go down

Post by flaggirl3 Thu Apr 21, 2011 4:06 pm

(So...what's going to happen? I'm cool with anything, really.)

flaggirl3

Back to top Go down

Post by Moxie Thu Apr 21, 2011 4:11 pm

(rosalie wants Kithara and Jason to help Alice and Bret with something... and u should stay on for a few hours Razz)
Moxie
Moxie

Back to top Go down

Post by flaggirl3 Thu Apr 21, 2011 4:17 pm

(Will somebody please elaborate?)

flaggirl3

Back to top Go down

Post by Moxie Thu Apr 21, 2011 4:23 pm

(kk... where would you like to start like Jason finds Fable and Alice and Bret come find Kithara and she finds Jason and Fable and they all go out together??? Like that sorta thing?)
Moxie
Moxie

Back to top Go down

Post by Moxie Thu Apr 21, 2011 4:30 pm

(okay I will start)

Bret: I walked around the hallways when I saw Kithara standing near Jason and Fables door. "What are you doing?"
Kithara: "I am waiting for Jason." I easily said looking at Bret.
Bret: I sighed. "Well I need your help." I asked her calmly. I like Kithara even though she was some rat from the street. She was a nice kid.
Kithara: "What for?" I asked when I saw Alice come around the corner.
Moxie
Moxie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 21, 2011 4:35 pm

Alice: "I have a plan to get those laws repealed. I need help though. I would ask my brother, but I believe him to be dead." I said, looking at the floor. If he wasn't dead, he was on his way to dying.

Back to top Go down

Post by Moxie Thu Apr 21, 2011 4:43 pm

Kithara: I looked at Alice then Bret. "Sure I will help."
Moxie
Moxie

Back to top Go down

Post by flaggirl3 Thu Apr 21, 2011 4:51 pm

Jason was glad that Kithara gave in to him. He ran down the hall to the storage room. He slid himself under an abandoned couch and opened the invisible slot that would take his fingerprint. He jabbed his thumb on the touch screen and he immediately heard the secret door's latch click open. He pushed the heavy door open and as the few rays of light in the storage room filtered in the secret room he was caught with a strong wave of relief.

Fable squinted up at the light shining into the secret room. Her heart was pounding, if it was the police coming to get her she had nowhere to run. When her eyes adjusted she was immediately overcome with joy. "Jason!" She yelled. Then she clasped her hands over her mouth. "Are the police gone?" She whispered.

flaggirl3

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 21, 2011 4:54 pm

Alice: I heard yelling from the storage room, and ran to see what was going on. "Are the police gone?" I heard a girl's voice say. I stood in the doorframe. "The police are dead." I said.

Back to top Go down

Post by Moxie Thu Apr 21, 2011 4:57 pm

Kithara: "I am not leaving Jason though." I tell Alice sternly. "We have to wait until he gets back."
Bret: "We don't have time with your crazy non-boyfriend issues Kith. We have to go." I said grabbing onto her arm.
Kithara: I grabbed onto his hand and shook it off. "No Bret." I said sighing.
Moxie
Moxie

Back to top Go down

Post by flaggirl3 Thu Apr 21, 2011 5:03 pm

Jason looked up. "Dead?" Fable echoed him exactly. They looked at each other and Jason helped Fable from the secret room. They emerged from the couch together and walked toward the girl they knew as Alice.

flaggirl3

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 26 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20 ... 26  Next