the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is your secret safe tonight? And our we out of sight? Or will our world come tumbling down? Will they find our hiding place? Is this our last embrace? Or will the walls start caving in?

5 posters

Page 25 of 26 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26  Next

Go down

Is your secret safe tonight? And our we out of sight? Or will our world come tumbling down? Will they find our hiding place? Is this our last embrace? Or will the walls start caving in? - Page 25 Empty Re: Is your secret safe tonight? And our we out of sight? Or will our world come tumbling down? Will they find our hiding place? Is this our last embrace? Or will the walls start caving in?

Post by flaggirl3 Wed Jun 29, 2011 5:20 pm

(Yeah, then we can each have a guy.)

flaggirl3

Back to top Go down

Is your secret safe tonight? And our we out of sight? Or will our world come tumbling down? Will they find our hiding place? Is this our last embrace? Or will the walls start caving in? - Page 25 Empty Re: Is your secret safe tonight? And our we out of sight? Or will our world come tumbling down? Will they find our hiding place? Is this our last embrace? Or will the walls start caving in?

Post by Jelsa Mepsey Wed Jun 29, 2011 6:50 pm

Name: Trey
Appearance: Black hair, brown eyes, Asian? Hope that helps. Also, he's pretty short.
Personality: Stereotypical Asian. Doesn't like to talk, doesn't talk much.

(So how should we go about this?)
Jelsa Mepsey
Jelsa Mepsey

http://www.firemeup.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by flaggirl3 Thu Jun 30, 2011 4:23 pm

(Hmmm...I'm not really sure. You could take my guy and I could take yours so that our stories stay together. Or we could each take our own guy. Or we could make the guys friends like us, so that our stories still stay together. Do you have any ideas?)

flaggirl3

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelsa Mepsey Thu Jun 30, 2011 6:38 pm

(Sounds good. The guys should bump into the girls Razz and Fable can have Trey, that sorta deal)
Jelsa Mepsey
Jelsa Mepsey

Back to top Go down

Post by flaggirl3 Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:42 pm

(Alrighty Very Happy Do you want to write next? I'm not really sure where to go from here.)

flaggirl3

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelsa Mepsey Fri Jul 22, 2011 6:35 pm

(Do you want them to like literally bump into each other maybe?)
Jelsa Mepsey
Jelsa Mepsey

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelsa Mepsey Thu Jul 28, 2011 5:55 pm

(Okay, you wanna start?)
Jelsa Mepsey
Jelsa Mepsey

Back to top Go down

Post by flaggirl3 Sat Jul 30, 2011 1:09 pm

(Sure...)

Fable: I stood up from the table and headed out onto the dance floor. I kept my eyes open for any available guys as I swayed my hips, trying to look as pretty as possible. I rolled my eyes at this theory, but ignored the stupidity of the plan, realizing it was all I had.

flaggirl3

Back to top Go down

Post by Moxie Sat Aug 06, 2011 5:12 am

heyyy sorry I havent been on... my parents took the internet off the computer... I finally got a chance t sneak onto my brothers computer lol... again sorry!

Kithara: "I don't know." I sighed as a slowly looked up at him and then looked back down thinking about what to do about this situation... about our situation.
Moxie
Moxie

https://facebook.com

Back to top Go down

Post by flaggirl3 Mon Aug 08, 2011 12:09 am

(That's alright...Now where were Kithara and Jason?)

flaggirl3

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelsa Mepsey Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:08 pm

Trey: I accidentally bumped into a girl. "Oh. Uh...sorry..."
Jelsa Mepsey
Jelsa Mepsey

Back to top Go down

Post by Moxie Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:31 pm

I don't remember lol do u just want them to go somewhere?
Moxie
Moxie

Back to top Go down

Post by Moxie Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:31 pm

I don't remember lol do u just want them to go somewhere?
Moxie
Moxie

Back to top Go down

Post by flaggirl3 Sun Aug 14, 2011 9:19 pm

(Lol, that works. You can post first if you want.)

Trintan: I saw a single girl across the dance floor and felt the need to pounce. I had been searching for one all night, but they had been snatched up faster than you can say "I'm 100% available." I swerved through the crowd and made my way over to her. I was now feeling like a vulture...I didn't like it much. But we had already made eye contact and turning back now would just make both of us feel like a loser.

flaggirl3

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelsa Mepsey Mon Aug 15, 2011 6:29 pm

(Wait who was supposed to talk to Trey?)
Jelsa Mepsey
Jelsa Mepsey

Back to top Go down

Post by flaggirl3 Mon Aug 15, 2011 11:50 pm

(Oh, um, I was. Sorry, I forgot to post for Fable. Razz )

Fable: I turned around and found myself face to face with an exceptionally handsome guy. "Oh, no, it's fine," I said to him. But instead of getting out of his way I stood where I was. And considering he had just run in to me, we were pretty close together. I smiled and added in a small hair flip for good measure.

flaggirl3

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelsa Mepsey Tue Aug 16, 2011 10:11 pm

Trey: I glanced at the girl I'd bumped into, who was quite pretty. When she flipped her hair, I wondered if it would be smart to keep talking to her, but instead, I said, "Hi, I'm Trey."
Jelsa Mepsey
Jelsa Mepsey

Back to top Go down

Post by Moxie Thu Aug 18, 2011 7:01 pm

Ok

Kithara: I looked solely at my feet as I walked down the hall. My black hair flared from side to side with every step I took. My mind was wondering into its own land with Jason and wondering how it was going to work.
Moxie
Moxie

Back to top Go down

Post by flaggirl3 Sat Aug 27, 2011 12:47 pm

Jason: I took Kithara's hand and my thumb traced small circles on the back of her hand. I sighed loudly as we walked aimlessly down the hall. I wasn't sure where we were going, nor did I really care.

Fable: I brightened a little when he started to make conversation. "I'm Fable. It's nice to meet you." I tried to remember if I'd seen his face before, but if I had I couldn't place it.

flaggirl3

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelsa Mepsey Sun Aug 28, 2011 5:00 pm

Trey: I raised an eyebrow. "Fable," I repeated. "That's an interesting name. I like it." Now what did I say? Being here was so strange.
Jelsa Mepsey
Jelsa Mepsey

Back to top Go down

Post by flaggirl3 Wed Aug 31, 2011 11:35 pm

Fable: I reduced my smile to a grin and said, "Thanks." I wasn't really sure where to go from here. I hoped that Trey asked me to dance, but I didn't want to seem pushy and ask him myself.

flaggirl3

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelsa Mepsey Wed Aug 31, 2011 11:37 pm

Trey: Was she unhappy to be with me? Man, I sucked at this whole thing where I was supposed to deal with girls and such. Some people were moving around us, dancing. Was I supposed to do that too? I glanced at her, wondering if I should say something. "You like to dance?" I decided to ask, hoping that was a safe enough subject.
Jelsa Mepsey
Jelsa Mepsey

Back to top Go down

Post by flaggirl3 Fri Sep 02, 2011 8:21 pm

Fable: Truthfully, I only liked to dance on rare occasions, but I thought it would be a total turn off just to tell him no. So, I said, "Yeah, I like to dance. What about you?"

flaggirl3

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelsa Mepsey Mon Sep 05, 2011 2:33 pm

Trey: I shrugged. "To be honest, it's not really my thing..."
Jelsa Mepsey
Jelsa Mepsey

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 26 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26  Next