the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is your secret safe tonight? And our we out of sight? Or will our world come tumbling down? Will they find our hiding place? Is this our last embrace? Or will the walls start caving in?

5 posters

Page 24 of 26 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25, 26  Next

Go down

Is your secret safe tonight? And our we out of sight? Or will our world come tumbling down? Will they find our hiding place? Is this our last embrace? Or will the walls start caving in? - Page 24 Empty Re: Is your secret safe tonight? And our we out of sight? Or will our world come tumbling down? Will they find our hiding place? Is this our last embrace? Or will the walls start caving in?

Post by Moxie Mon May 16, 2011 8:26 am

(Bret... Rose's character was Alice I think I haven't posted yet but I will as soon as possible along with Kithara's statement Smile )
Moxie
Moxie

https://facebook.com

Back to top Go down

Is your secret safe tonight? And our we out of sight? Or will our world come tumbling down? Will they find our hiding place? Is this our last embrace? Or will the walls start caving in? - Page 24 Empty Re: Is your secret safe tonight? And our we out of sight? Or will our world come tumbling down? Will they find our hiding place? Is this our last embrace? Or will the walls start caving in?

Post by Jelsa Mepsey Tue May 17, 2011 4:44 pm

Kaiel: I raised an eyebrow. "Vegas, huh? Sounds like fun."
Jelsa Mepsey
Jelsa Mepsey

http://www.firemeup.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Moxie Wed May 18, 2011 11:58 am

Kithara: I sighed as I saw Fable look at our hands intertwined.
Moxie
Moxie

Back to top Go down

Post by flaggirl3 Wed May 18, 2011 8:05 pm

Fable cleared her throat and said, "Yeah, it's all good, Jason."
Jason nodded at her, and smiled at Jenna, "Good...Well, uh, Fable, I just came to make sure you were okay-"
Fable cut him off with an icy glare. "Jason, will you just let it go for a minute? I'm fine. Peachy, in fact. And I will speak to you later. When we're alone. In our room. Got it?"
Jason nodded, his eyes wide. "Yeah, I guess we will then," he said tightly. He started walking off to his room, tugging Kithara behind.

flaggirl3

Back to top Go down

Post by Moxie Wed May 18, 2011 8:30 pm

Kithara: My arm was a straight line as he tugged me along. "Jason will you stop!" I yelled at him and whipped my hand away from his. "What's gotten into you?" I asked as I looked at my hand that was red from his tight grip. I shook my head and looked down at the floor as I walked a little ways ahead of him and didn't hesitate to see if he was following me.
Moxie
Moxie

Back to top Go down

Post by flaggirl3 Wed May 18, 2011 9:08 pm

Jason: I ran up to her. "What do you mean? I'm fine. I just figured I needed to get away from there."

flaggirl3

Back to top Go down

Post by Moxie Wed May 18, 2011 9:19 pm

Kithara: "Well you didn't have to tug me like I'm some dog on a leash." I turned around to look at him.
Moxie
Moxie

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelsa Mepsey Wed May 18, 2011 10:29 pm

Jenna: "Fable, what was that all about?"
Jelsa Mepsey
Jelsa Mepsey

Back to top Go down

Post by flaggirl3 Thu May 19, 2011 5:04 pm

Jason sighed, "Well, I'm sorry. Maybe..." I shook my head and trailed off.

Fable closed her eyes for a moment. "I don't know, Jenna. Things have been stressful between Jason and I. We usually hide it, but sometimes we just can't deal with each other. We're best friends, don't get me wrong. But...sometimes I just don't know if we're on the same page anymore."

flaggirl3

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelsa Mepsey Thu May 19, 2011 6:51 pm

Jenna: "What do you mean? He doesn't like you or something, does he?"
Jelsa Mepsey
Jelsa Mepsey

Back to top Go down

Post by Moxie Thu May 19, 2011 7:45 pm

Kithara: I looked confused at him, "Maybe..." I started his sentence again hoping he would finish it. "Maybe what, Jason?" I asked straight out wondering if he would tell me or not.
Moxie
Moxie

Back to top Go down

Post by flaggirl3 Fri May 20, 2011 5:03 pm

Jason grimaced, not sure of what to say. Then I finally muttered, "It's nothing, Kithara. Really." I smiled a little just to show her that I was okay.

Fable sighed. "No, not that I know of. And I don't like him. Why? Does it seem like it?"

flaggirl3

Back to top Go down

Post by Moxie Fri May 20, 2011 8:24 pm

Kithara: I sighed and smiled lightly at Jason. "Okay, if you are certain everything is okay."
Moxie
Moxie

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelsa Mepsey Sat May 21, 2011 7:34 pm

Jenna: I shrugged. "I don't know. You look at him a lot."
Jelsa Mepsey
Jelsa Mepsey

Back to top Go down

Post by flaggirl3 Tue May 31, 2011 5:34 pm

Fable: I shrugged and smiled a little. "I don't know. But I don't like him like that. Really."

Jason: I nodded. "Where do you want to go now?"

flaggirl3

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelsa Mepsey Tue May 31, 2011 5:51 pm

Jenna: "Oh," I said. "That's okay. Do you like someone else?"
Jelsa Mepsey
Jelsa Mepsey

Back to top Go down

Post by flaggirl3 Sat Jun 18, 2011 3:28 pm

Fable: I sighed, "Nah. I'm just drifting, I suppose."

flaggirl3

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelsa Mepsey Sat Jun 18, 2011 9:08 pm

Jenna: "Oh," I said. "Me too..."
Jelsa Mepsey
Jelsa Mepsey

Back to top Go down

Post by flaggirl3 Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:12 am

Fable: I sighed. "That's kind of depressing, you know." I walked away from the table and sat down in one of the folding chairs to the side. I patted the one next to me for Jenna to sit in.

flaggirl3

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelsa Mepsey Mon Jun 20, 2011 6:09 pm

Jenna: I sat down next to Fable. "We need to do something fun instead of sitting here feeling sorry for ourselves," I said.
Jelsa Mepsey
Jelsa Mepsey

Back to top Go down

Post by flaggirl3 Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:11 pm

Fable: I sighed, "I agree...I guess we could go find a couple of guys and have some fun. That's what this whole club thing is about, right?" I crossed my legs and folded my hands in my lap as I spoke.

flaggirl3

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelsa Mepsey Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:07 pm

Jenna: I grinned. "Yeah. That's exactly it."

(now we need some guys)
Jelsa Mepsey
Jelsa Mepsey

Back to top Go down

Post by flaggirl3 Tue Jun 28, 2011 11:07 am

(Alrighty, I'll make one. Smile )

Name: Trintan
Appearance: Sand colored hair, cut relatively long, he usually keeps it back in a low pony tail. 5' 6". Semi-athletic build. Strong facial features. Dark brown eyes.
Personality: He has a sour attitude at first, but when you get to know him he becomes nicer. He has trust issues and doesn't like to get too close to anyone.

flaggirl3

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelsa Mepsey Tue Jun 28, 2011 5:53 pm

(Should I make one too?)
Jelsa Mepsey
Jelsa Mepsey

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 26 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25, 26  Next