the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I had the Time of my Life

4 posters

Page 33 of 37 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37  Next

Go down

I had the Time of my Life - Page 33 Empty Re: I had the Time of my Life

Post by Moxie Mon May 16, 2011 9:02 pm

Patrik: "Maybe you shouldn't have over reacted." I said with a slight smile.

Lena: I smiled up at him and kiss his chest which was covered by his shirt. "I think you should take off a few layers." I said teasingly. "After all, I only have an apron on." I said smiling wide to see if he would actually take off his shirt and pants.

Greyson: "Why would you want a bunch of normal people around?" I asked shrugging as I could feel a black and blue or something going on with my shoulder. I cringed a little and sighed.
Moxie
Moxie

https://facebook.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Mon May 16, 2011 9:32 pm

Steph
"Maybe you shouldn't have." i agreed. The doctor finally came in.

Dimitri
"Hun, I would love to, but there are nurses and cameras and babies around." I chuckled softly.

Judi
I just ignored him and went to grab my bag which was at his feet. I tried to pick it up, but he was standing on the strap.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Moxie Mon May 16, 2011 9:39 pm

Patrik: I shook my head. "I am very sorry that I was angry that I saw my best friend in the nursing center with my girlfriend who just gave birth to my babies. I am so sorry that I am jealous and upset that I missed my children's births." I said heartless to her. I stood up and watched the nurse do her job.

Lena: I sighed against his chest. "Fine," I muttered into his chest as I heard one of the babies cry. I moaned lightly and looked calmly at the little box that held the twins.

Greyson: "I won't get off until you we stop fighting." I told her plainly looking into her eyes.
Moxie
Moxie

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Mon May 16, 2011 10:00 pm

Steph
I was about to snap back at him, but decided against it. "I'm sorry about that." I said softly. The doctor did his job quickly.
"You two are free to go. Keep her off her feet for the next couple months. We will have to call to schedule a check up for her." and with that the doctor left. I stood and grabbed my clothing. I looked at pat, then at the bundle in my arms.

Dimitri
I got up to check on the babies for her. "Its ok, Jude." I whispered softly, rocking the child.

Judi
"I guess we will be here for a while then." I muttered, crossing my arms and looking up to him. "I have a little right to be mad at you."
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Moxie Tue May 17, 2011 5:39 pm

Patrik: I sighed and moved out of the room so she could change.

Lena: I sighed and curled up on the bed watching Dimitri talk to Jude. I smiled lightly as he gently rocked her. "You know," I began with a whisper. "She somewhat does look like Patrik." I mumbled.

Greyson: "I guess so," I told her with a stern look on my face.
Moxie
Moxie

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Tue May 17, 2011 5:41 pm

Steph
I changed quickly, and left the smock on the bed. Walking out slowly, i met up with Pat. "Alright. I'm ready to go, if you are." I mumbled softly.

Dimitri
"Yeah, she does." I looked down at the girl in my arms and smiled slightly. "But she looks a lot like you as well."

Judi
"Why cant you just let me go?" I asked him, glaring slightly.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Moxie Wed May 18, 2011 9:27 pm

Patrik: I sighed as I wrapped my arms around her shoulder to avoid the stitches on her side. I walked her out of the hospital and into my car gently. I got into the front seat and started the car. "Finally! Time to go home!" I said with a light laugh as I looked at Steph.

Lena: I sighed but smiled lightly as I saw Jude in Dimitri's arms. "Yeah I guess." I said with a weaker smile. I closed my eyes lightly and imagined which was only suppose to be a quick second, but actually it was like a dream, about how good of a father that Dimitri was going to be when he gets older. I could see him and I together with the wedding ring on my finger and watching Jude and Mason grow up along the years. It was like the perfect life now tat I imagined it. Patrik was no where near my thoughts. I guess I really didn't need him.

Greyson: I sighed, "Because I love you," I began looking into her eyes and veered off to the cement, sidewalk. "And also because Larson is a stupid a$$ and he knows nothing about what goes on. And how you never really heard my side of the story but heard a crazy, drug addict, alcoholic's story about my own life."
Moxie
Moxie

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Wed May 18, 2011 10:01 pm

Steph
"Yup. Time to go to your home," I sighed. I wouldn't be able to go to mine for months. The dance studio was my home.

Dimitri
I put Jude down once she stopped crying and sat down next to Lena again. "What are you thinking about?" I asked softly.

Judi
"Don't tell me you love me. love is a lie," I sneered. "But fine, tell your story." as if I would listen.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Moxie Thu May 19, 2011 8:48 pm

Patrik: I sighed and looked casually over at Steph. "It's your home too. I mean it is if you want it to be?" I asked her looking straight at the road hoping she would stay at my house after what everything just happened.

Lena: I sat up straight and smiled at Dimitri. "Oh nothing just how awesome you are with my kids." I said laughing a little. At least that was half true.

Greyson: "I was really drunk that night and I just got a little out of control and Judi I had sex with them once and left that night before they got up. It was the night before I met you and what happened last night? I slept with you and I was still right by your side. Judi I really do love you. If I didn't I wouldn't have told you." I told her looking straight into her eyes .
Moxie
Moxie

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Thu May 19, 2011 8:56 pm

Steph
"Home is where your heart is. And my heart is at the dance studio." I said coldly.

Dimitri
"I guess I'm alright." I smiled to her and kissed her cheek. "So, when do you get outta here?"

Judi
"Here's a tip: don't get drunk." I sneered softly, tugging my bag again.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Moxie Thu May 19, 2011 9:00 pm

Patrik: I sighed as she gave me the cold shoulder and drove into the driveway.

Lena: I kissed his cheek and sighed at the question, "I should be out of here today if I am good." I said with a little chuckle.

Greyson: "Please what do I have to do to get you back?" I asked still on her bag.
Moxie
Moxie

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Thu May 19, 2011 9:08 pm

Steph
I opened the door of the car and slid out. My movements were still pretty slow because of my side. I stumbled and had to lean against the side of the car.

Dimitri
"Good,"'I smiled to her. I kissed her again softly. "do you need a place to stay?"

Judi
"I don't know," I sighed, crossing my arms across my chest. "I honestly don't know. But the only way I am leaving this spot without my bag is if someone caries me away."
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Moxie Thu May 19, 2011 9:12 pm

Patrik: "Why don't you wait for me?" I asked as I walked to her side of the car and wrapped her arm around my neck so she could use me as a crutch.

Dimitri. "Most defiantly." I said ecstatically. "My mom kicked me out once she found out I was pregnant and I doubt that Steph would want me there at her house." I told him with a sigh.

Greyson: I sighed and got off her bag. I instead smiled evilly and picked her up and threw her over my shoulder. "There we go." I said with a light laugh. I knelt down and grabbed her bag and walked back to the apartment building.
Moxie
Moxie

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Thu May 19, 2011 9:25 pm

Steph
I sighed as he forced mento lean against him. "Because I am independent. I don't ask for unneeded help." I winced again as we walked.

Dimitri
"You can stay with me for a bit. If you want to." I offered her.

Judi
"Greyson!" I exclaimed. "not helping your cause! Put me down!" I thrashed around in his arms and pounded the heals of my fists helplessly against his back.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Moxie Fri May 20, 2011 12:32 pm

Patrik: I sighed as she complained and led her to the door. "Please forgive me. I didn't mean to yell at you, I was just upset." I told her as I sat her down on the couch.

Lena: "I would love to move in for a little while. I promise I will move out as soon as I find an apartment and until I get back to my job." I told him nodding.

Greyson: I ignored her remarks and her thrashing fists, "I'm not going to let you go so you better just quit while your ahead." I told her emotionless.
Moxie
Moxie

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Fri May 20, 2011 3:14 pm

Steph
I nodded to him and sighed. "Alright." I leaned over and kissed his cheek. "You're forgiven."

Dimitri
"Dont even worry about having to move out. I have enough room in my apartment for you and the kids." I smiled to her.

Judi
"I hate you." I snarled softly. "I hate you so much right now." I meant to say the words like i meant them, but couldnt. I didnt really hate him...not truely. I was just really mad at him.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Moxie Fri May 20, 2011 8:11 pm

Patrik: "Thank you." I said smiling wide and kissed her lightly on her lips.

Lena: My heart flipped as he told me that I didn't have to move out. "Are you sure? If you ever want me gone though, I will go." I said smiling wide.

Greyson: I sighed and brought her back up to the room. Larson was still there.
Larson: "Dude why you bringing her back here?" I asked confused as I grabbed a beer from the fridge.
Greyson: "Larson get out." I snarled at him.
Moxie
Moxie

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Fri May 20, 2011 8:39 pm

Steph
I smiled up to him and leaned back on the couch. "What do you want to do?" I asked, unsure of what to do with myself. Normally i would go to dance right now...but i cant.

Dimitri
"I dont think i will ever have to say that." I laughed and kissed her again.

Judi
"How about you just let me leave?" I offered, still pissed as hell at him as he carried me into his apartment. I struggled again in his arms, but it was pointless.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Moxie Fri May 20, 2011 8:53 pm

Patrik: I sat on the couch nest to her and smiled wide. "I have a few ideas but I know your not willing." I said with a little laugh.

Lena: I kissed him back and pulled him closer to me.

Greyson: "No, you are being well over dramatic." I told her and sat her down on the couch.
Moxie
Moxie

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Fri May 20, 2011 8:56 pm

Steph
"Got that right." I laughed lightly and leaned against him.

Dimitri
I smiled under the kiss and put my hand behind her head, my fingers running through her hair.

Judi
as soon as he put me down, I got back to my feet and tried to get to the door.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Moxie Fri May 20, 2011 9:14 pm

Patrik: I smiled and touched her cheek and let my palm rest there. "Are you sure? Not even when you feel better?" I asked with a crocked smile.

Lena: I wrapped my arms around his neck and wrapped my legs around his hips making me closer to him and him on top of me.

Greyson: I ran to her and wrapped my arms around her waist and picked her up. "Can I let you go at all?" I asked tired a little. "I guess I am just going to keep a hold of you." I sighed as I looked at Larson.
Larson: "Dude just let her go if she's being a bi**h." I sighed as I took a drink of my beer.
Moxie
Moxie

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Fri May 20, 2011 9:18 pm

Steph
"We'll see." I laughed lightly and leaned into his palm. "We will see."

Dimitri
I broke off the kiss and took a deep breath. "Remember, cameras and kids. Probably not the best time to be acting like this." I laughed lightly.

Judi
I took off my shoe and chucked it at Larson, barely missing him. "This has nothing to do with you, why dont you just get out?" I snapped at him, ready to take off the other shoe.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Moxie Fri May 20, 2011 9:33 pm

Patrik: "I promise I will be more careful with you." I said smiling wide.

Lena: I let my legs drop and my arms. "Oh fine have it your way." I sighed.

Greyson: I laughed as she chucked a shoe at Larson.
Larson: "Dude, control your girl!"
Greyson: "No way man that's your fault."
Larson: I took the 6-pack from the fridge and left.
Greyson: I sighed and set my head on Judi's shoulder. "If I let you go, will you stay?" I asked with my eyes shut.
Moxie
Moxie

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Fri May 20, 2011 9:39 pm

Steph
"Hun, i just got out of the hospital. Gimme some time to relax." I laughed lightly and looked up at him.

Dimitri
I kissed her cheek and got up from ontop of her and laid down next to her.

Judi
"No." I mumbled, crossing my arms infront of my chest, my feet still off teh ground from how he was holding me.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Moxie Fri May 20, 2011 9:50 pm

Patrik: "Fine." I said smiling still but leaned back and flipped on the television.

Lena: I cuddled close to him and relaxed when I heard the doctor come into the room.
Dr. Laine: "Well what do we have here?" I asked as I walked in on them laying down on the same bed.

Greyson: I sighed, "Fine." I smiled evilly and kissed her neck softly. "Please... Forgive... Me baby." I said in between each little kisses.
Moxie
Moxie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 37 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37  Next