the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I had the Time of my Life

4 posters

Page 34 of 37 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35, 36, 37  Next

Go down

I had the Time of my Life - Page 34 Empty Re: I had the Time of my Life

Post by Momo13 Fri May 20, 2011 9:56 pm

Steph
I sighed and kissed his neck quickly and up to his lips gently.

Dimitri
"I honeslty dont know. I was pulled onto the bed. But dont worry, I'm making sure she behaves." I laughed lightly and wrapped my arms around her.

Judi
My heart ached to let him win, to go back to him and stop being mad. I wished he wouldnt do this to me, that he would let me stay mad at him. But he wouldnt, and I couldnt continue it. I turned as much as possible and kissed his cheek. "You are an a**, i hope you know that." I murmured soflty.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Moxie Fri May 20, 2011 10:11 pm

Patrik: I put my hand on her neck and rubbed down to her chest and took my other hand to go through her hair.

Lena: "What if I don't want to be good?" I asked Dimitri right in front of the doctor.
Dr. Laine: "Well Lena, that is what got you here in the first place." I said with a little laugh. "But anyway I am here to tell you you may get dressed and leave. I just want to know if you have a car seats for the babies. It's mandatory for us to check."

Greyson: I chuckled lightly under her and turned her head towards mine and kissed her lips gently. "Yeah I know." I told her with a wide smile.
Moxie
Moxie

https://facebook.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Fri May 20, 2011 10:17 pm

Steph
I shifted slowly to my knees and turned to him. I ran my fingers through his hair and let them get tangled their.

Dimitri
"Do you have car seats or do i need to go buy some?" I asked her, ignoring her 'dont want to be good' comment.

Judi
I rested my head on his shoulder and kept my arms around him to keep semibalenced. "Can i put my feet on the ground yet?" I asked and my legs still dangled below me.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Moxie Fri May 20, 2011 10:26 pm

Patrik: I broke free of the kiss and smiled wide. "I'm going to end up putting you back in the hospital if we do this." I said looking into her eyes.

Lena: "I have them at home. The ambulance came and picked me up and Patrik and Steph didn't even think about grabbing them." I said with a huge sigh. "Why did this have to happen?"
Dr. Laine: "Well Dimitri you should go get the car seats and don't worry I will make sure Lena is okay and ready to go by the time you get back." I said with a gentle smile and laid my hand on her shoulder.

Greyson: I smiled behind the kiss. "No." I mumbled and walked across the floor and got into my room. I laid her gently onto the bed and ran my hand down her side.
Moxie
Moxie

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Fri May 20, 2011 10:29 pm

Steph
"Not if you are careful...even though taht ruins all the fun." I shrugged, my eyes looking back into his. "Isnt this what you wanted?" I asked softly.

Dimitri
"Alright. I'll be right back." I told her softly, kissing her forehead as I got off the bed and head out.

Judi
my heart accelerated again when he put me down on the bed. Tingles ran down my sides where his hands passed. I leaned up and kissed him again.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Moxie Fri May 20, 2011 10:40 pm

Patrik: "Yes I wanted this but I want it when you not so fragile." I said as I touched the side where they just operated on her and just by the touch I knew it hurt her.

Lena: I smiled and waved as Dimitri left. I would have to say watching him leave, it already felt like a heartbreak.
Dr. Laine: "C'mon Lena, why don't we get the kids into their clothes that some of your visitors brought and get you dressed yourself." I told her with an elegant smile.
Lena: I listened to the doctor and got out of bed.

Greyson: I smiled as I kissed her deeper and went down to her neck and then her chest, slowly making way to her stomach and the jeans she was wearing.
Moxie
Moxie

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Fri May 20, 2011 10:44 pm

Steph
I flinched when he touched my side and sighed. "Fine." I mumbled softly, leaning against him again and moving his hand away from my side.

Dimitri
I hurried and bought the car seats and brought my car back to the hospital. I parked in visitors section and set up the car seats before going off to go back to lena.

Judi
I sighed softly, and wondered why i was ever mad at him for a split second. I wrapped my arms around him and pulled myself closer, my legs wrapping around him.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Moxie Fri May 20, 2011 10:54 pm

Patrik: I sighed and held her close to me. I tried hard not to hurt her but I think I made her flinch just a few times. "I'm sorry." I muttered into her ear softly.

Lena: I got the kids dressed and myself dressed. When I was done, Dr. Laine pulled out a wheelchair and put me inside it so I could get outside. I grabbed the kids and put them in my arms as she wheeled me down the hallway to get to the drop off lane.

Greyson: I smiled as I took off her pants and then went back up to her lips.
Moxie
Moxie

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Fri May 20, 2011 11:01 pm

Steph
"Its fine. Just be a bit careful." I sighed back. This sucked.

Dimitri
I met them at the drop off lane and took the kids from lena and strapped them into the car seats before helping her into the car.

Judi
I slowly took off his shirt and played with the top of his jeans.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Moxie Fri May 20, 2011 11:08 pm

Patrik: "I will." I simply told her as I laid my head on top of hers.

Lena: I smiled lightly as Dimitri was running around like a chicken with it's head cut off. "You know, you don't have to do everything. I could have put the kids in the car seats." I said as I got into the car.

Greyson: I smiled wide and took my jeans off for her. I reached under her shirt and took her top off.
Moxie
Moxie

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Fri May 20, 2011 11:10 pm

Steph
I nodded and yawned softly.

Dimitri
"It's fine." I shrugged and kissed her cheek before going to the drivers side. I climbed in and started the car, and carefully drove out of the hospital parking lot.

Judi
I was soon in nothing but my underwear. I smirked up to him and flipped us over so i was straddeling his midsection. I traced small shapes on his chest, teasing him slightly. I wasnt going to let him get into me that easily.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Moxie Fri May 20, 2011 11:16 pm

Patrik: I smiled and took her hand, leading her away from the couch and off to the master bedroom.

Lena: I smiled elegantly at him and sighed. "It's so nice to get out of there." I said smiling evilly. "Now you will have no excuse. No cameras at least but so far the babies are amazing! They haven't cried that much only about a handful of times and that's only because they were hungry." I said smiling wider.

Greyson: I let her pin me down, "What are you going to do to me?" I asked teasingly as I traced a shape onto her naked thigh.
Moxie
Moxie

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Fri May 20, 2011 11:20 pm

Steph
He led me to the bedroom and would have just collapsed on the bed if he wasnt suporting me. I slowly laid down on the bed and passed out. From what? who knows. but something made me tired.

Dimitri
I laughed lightly and smiled to her. "You are right about that." I reached over and took her hand as i drove one handed.

Judi
I just smirked down to him and continued tracing the shapes on his chest. My fingers were gentle, and they barely touched him.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Moxie Fri May 20, 2011 11:27 pm

Patrik: I laid down next to her. She passed out and so I really had no choice but to take off her clothes and put her in bed. After I was done I took off my shirt and pants and hopped into bed too with my arms around her and I fell asleep.

Lena: I gripped his hand and smiled as we drove, my eyes constantly looking back to see how the kids were.

Greyson: I could feel her light finger dancing on my chest. I closed my eyes lightly let her message my chest. I opened my eyes back up and smiled lightly up at her.
Moxie
Moxie

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Fri May 20, 2011 11:30 pm

Steph
I awoke him his arms in only a baggy t-shirt. I sighed, and looked up to him as he slept. I would really need to talk to him about this whole changing me thing.

Dimitri
We got back to my apartment in one piece and i stopped the car. "Well here we are. But i should warn you, it isnt much."

Judi
I leaned down so our chests barely touched and kissed his lips very lightly.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Moxie Fri May 20, 2011 11:39 pm

Patrik: I rolled around in my sleep but woke up. "Good morning." I sighed as I rubbed my eyes awake but they were still closed.

Lena: I kissed him gently on the lips, "I honestly don't care." I told him smiling wide. I got out of the car and went over to Mason's door. I opened it and unlatched him from the car seat and grabbed some of my bags from Dimitri's trunk. "Can you get Jude? My hands are full." I told him as he got out of the car.

Greyson: I stayed still as she lightly kissed me. "Wow, you just love to tease me don't you?" I asked with a light chuckle.
Moxie
Moxie

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Fri May 20, 2011 11:46 pm

Steph
"You changed me last night..." I noted, looking up at him.

Dimitri
"Sure thing." I nodded, going to her door and grabbing the baby. I carried her carefully inside and unlocked the door. "Make yourself at home, i can put the little ones in the crib i got for them." I said softly.

Judi
"Yup." I grinned down to him, and slightly evil glint in my eyes. "Pay back is a b***h isnt it?" I actually had plans to not go any further then this tonight.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Moxie Fri May 20, 2011 11:54 pm

Patrik: I sighed and changed my position so I could get a better look at her. "I did because you past out as soon as you hit the bed and I could just let you freeze by not being in the covers or sweat to death with all your clothes on under the sheets. So I took off your pants and shirt and put you in bed. You were out of it. You like passed out and it looked like I would have to be like the Sleeping Beauty prince and kiss you awake." I said with a light laugh.

Lena: "Thank you." I said as I walked into his house. "It would be awesome if you could put up the cribs. I would but I don't know how..." I said shrugging but ended with a light laugh.

Greyson: "That's not cool." I said laughing lightly.
Moxie
Moxie

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Fri May 20, 2011 11:58 pm

Steph
"I would have been fine." I sighed and rubbed the back of my head.

Dimtri
"Dont worry, they are already up. I set them up when i got the car seats. Thought it would be easier for you if they were." I laughed lightly.

Judi
"I think it is." I laughed lightly and kissed his lips again gently and quickly.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Moxie Sat May 21, 2011 12:05 am

Patrik: I shrugged. "Okay then I won't change you anymore." I said as I looked at her.

Lena: I smiled wide and set Mason in his crib. I grabbed Jude and set her into hers and then wrapped my arms around Dimitri and smiled. I kissed the right side of his nick, "You are," then the left, "so," then lightly on his lips. "amazing."

Greyson: I sighed and grabbed her neck and leaned myself up on my elbow and kissed her longer than she would let me.
Moxie
Moxie

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sat May 21, 2011 12:08 am

Steph
I guess it was that i didnt feel all that comfertable with him undressing me when i wasnt awake. That was rational, right?

Dimitri
I smiled when she kissed me and wrapped my arms around her and held her against me. I walked her into the master bed room and let us tumble on the bed.

Judi
He took my breath away when he kissed me again. I pulled away and looked down to him again, my breathing slightly ragged from the kiss.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Moxie Sat May 21, 2011 12:17 am

Patrik: I got up and grabbed some pants. I looked around for a nice shirt and walked across the room to get one of my under-armor shirts. I looked back at Steph, "Your clothes are right there on the chair." I told her, pointing to the chair in the corner of the room.

Lena: I let him lay down on top of me and I smiled smiled as my head hit a pillow.

Greyson: I laughed at her expression. "Cmon babe you and I both know that we want so much more than just a heated teasing contest." I said winking at her. I grazed my hands up her thighs and played around with the edges of her underwear.
Moxie
Moxie

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sat May 21, 2011 12:19 am

Steph
I got to my feet slowly. But instead of going for my clothing, i walked to his dresser and grabbed one of his t-shirts and some of his sweats.

Dimitri
"You sure you want this?" I asked her, playing with her pants and grinning down to her.

Judi
I gulped slighlty as his hands played with my underwear. Nothing was stopping him from taking it off, and if he kept kissing me like that nothing would stop me from taking off his.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Moxie Sat May 21, 2011 12:26 am

Patrik: I shrugged as she walked over and took a t-shirt and some sweats.

Lena: I bit my lower lip and as an answer I leaned up and kissed him harder. "Are you kidding me? I've been waiting to do this since after the birth." I told him with every breath in between the kisses.

Greyson: I leaned back up and kissed her again the same way as before. I smiled wide as I broke off and actually managed to get a few inches of the underwear down her legs.
Moxie
Moxie

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sat May 21, 2011 12:31 am

Steph
"So, what do we have planned for today?" I asked, not sure what to do with myself. I never had a day without dance, and sense i couldnt dance right now, i had no idea what to do.

DImitri
"Just checking," I whispered softly to her as i unzipped her jeans.

Judi
I gripped onto his underwear and took a deep breath. "God..you are going to give me a heart attack if you keep doing that." I murmured softly before kissing him again.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 37 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35, 36, 37  Next