the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away.

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away. - Page 2 Empty Re: One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away.

Post by Guest Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:47 pm

Julia: I kissed his forehead, then found myself falling asleep, too...

skip to...after nap?

Back to top Go down

One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away. - Page 2 Empty Re: One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away.

Post by Guest Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:51 pm

Oh.
They just have to find somewhere else to live, but they don't have to leave.
Because that would completely wreck the rest of Jude's plot.
Being head of the Cirque, and everything.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:52 pm

Oh yeah, I totally forgot about that xD
Like where, another apartment?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:53 pm

Me to, it's like, the Jude and Julia apartment!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:56 pm

Yeah, I don't think we can let them leave. >.<
So then...what will make them stay?

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:57 pm

Mathias: I have to keep a foot on the wheelchair to keep it from floating away as I bend down. "On the count of three, push up and I'll do the rest. One, two,"
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:59 pm

The memories?
I have no idea

Sadie
"Three" I muttered, pushing myself up

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:01 am

I just can't imagine them anywhere else. Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:03 am

Maybe...her dad doesn't know the address, so she's like "Well, guess we can stay..."

>.>
<.<
>.<

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:04 am

They sent a letter there, remember? With the money?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:05 am

Yeah, maybe memories would be good. Julia would be the type to stay because of nostalgic reasons.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:07 am

You wanna start?
Sorry, I'm kinda out of it for some reason

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:17 am

Surrre.

Julia: I woke up and realized we'd slept longer than we should have. We needed to get out...quick. I noticed that I had forgotten to pack the calendar on the keyboard, so I walked over to get it.

"You play piano? That's something we did back home. That's what a lot of people use to do, pre-Mr.K.: play music."

I blinked away the memory, turning around to see Jude on the couch.

"I'll take the couch, you can have the bed. First I need to take care of the body though, so if you need to take a shower or something do that now. You can borrow one of my shirts"

I noticed how worn out he looked.

"Still afraid of me?"

And all his wounds.

"Did you do anything to it?"
"Not really"
"He should know that showering won't do it any good,"

"I'm not miserable, I'm just thinking,"

"So I guess you're going to the Cirque?"

He was nice to me from the beginning.

I went over and shook Jude's shoulder gently. "Jude...I don't think we can leave."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:19 am

Jude
My eyes opened slowly, groggy but feeling much better "W-what? Why not?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:21 am

no comment on the post that took me ten minutes?!

Julia: "All our memories are here. The entire story of Jude and Julia. We can't just leave that all behind."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:23 am

Sorry, that was a really good job. In fact, I thought the post was great Very Happy
But
"Did you do anything to it?"
"Not really"
"He should know that showering won't do it any good,"
??

Jude
"But if the story of Jude and Julia is going to /continue/, we need to get out of here"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next