the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away.

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away. - Page 3 Empty Re: One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away.

Post by Guest Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:26 am

When the guy shot him.
I just had to include SOMETHING in reference to it, since Julia still doesn't know that she killed him. >.>

Julia: "I don't want to leave." I pouted. "Please?"

Back to top Go down

One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away. - Page 3 Empty Re: One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away.

Post by Guest Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:27 am

Jude
Honestly, I really didn't want to leave, either "Be reasonable, Julia. It's not safe here"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:29 am

Julia: "Pleasssssse?" I begged. "I'll do something for you that you reallllly want, if you let us stay. Pleasssssse?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:29 am

Jude
"What I really want is to keep you safe. But out of curiosity, what do you have in mind?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:30 am

Julia: "Um, I don't know. Anything." I answered in confusion.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:32 am

Jude
Well, if we kept the door locked... "Fine, but the moment trouble rears its ugly head, we are out of here"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:35 am

Julia, do you realize that you sounded like a hoe with your offer?

Julia: "Wha-" *eyes widen* "Oopsies."

Uhh YEAH.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:36 am

I just realized that too...
Jude
"Hm... and something that I really want? I'm going to have to think about that one"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:37 am

Julia: "Okay, you do that." I nodded. I couldn't really think of anything he'd ever mentioned.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:44 am

Jude
"I honestly can't think of anything" Well, I could think of one thing...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:45 am

Julia: "Are you sure?" I studied his face, wondering if he was keeping something from me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:47 am

Jude
"Nope. Nothing" I said, crossing my arm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:50 am

Julia: "Really, super, super, super, extra sure?" I pressed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:51 am

Jude
"Really, super, super, super, extra sure"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:53 am

Jude
I just sighed, running my hand through my hair "Would you like breakfast?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:53 am

Julia: My eyes narrowed at him. "That wasn't a promise."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:55 am

Jude
My eyes narrow right back "No, guess it wasn't. Breakfast?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next