the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away.

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away. - Page 20 Empty Re: One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away.

Post by Guest Wed Mar 09, 2011 9:41 pm

Kayla: I giggled. "/Sure/ you don't. That's why you're not having /any/ fun with Marron!" I said sarcastically with a smile.

Back to top Go down

One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away. - Page 20 Empty Re: One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away.

Post by Guest Thu Mar 10, 2011 2:20 pm

Gahasdfg

and after school, I'm going shopping Razz
So I don't know when I'll be back

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 10, 2011 9:13 pm

You know, hate to say it, but if I were Julia's dad... I'd just go ahead and send some dudes to axe Jude. I mean srsly

Jonas
"Okay, it's a cute dog, I admit, but I don't need any more responsibilities. I can hardly keep up with the ones I have now!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 10, 2011 9:14 pm

wha- O.o?!

Kayla: "Keeeeeep it!" I whined.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 10, 2011 9:15 pm

Well think about it: Jude hasn't backed off from threats, he crashed the wedding, and her killed Anthony. I mean REALLY

Jonas
"I'll think about it"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 10, 2011 9:15 pm

hehehe noooo
I'll call him back tomorrow
maybe

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 10, 2011 9:17 pm

Well, if you reallllly want, then he can send axe murders. = R.I.P. JJ

>.> il Patrick.

Kayla: "Do I have to beg?!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 10, 2011 9:21 pm

I'm not saying Jude should die, but honestly, if there was one punk that kept foiling all my evil plans...
Jonas
"I said I'd think about it!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 10, 2011 9:22 pm

well how would he survive an ax-murderer attack??

Kayla: "That's not good enough."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 10, 2011 9:25 pm

Kayla: "Fine." I sighed, turning to leave Jonas' office/room/(wherever they were).

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 10, 2011 9:32 pm

o.o uh oh, oops. That was just a suggestion...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 10, 2011 9:37 pm

Mr. Cartwell: He corrupted my daughter, crashed the wedding, and killed my son. What could be done with this boy?! I tapped my fingers on my throne in thought, then called for a henchman.

"Hire assassins...one's good with axes."

*several hours later, then assassins set off*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 10, 2011 9:40 pm

Jude
Then something hit me. I had taken Julia, crashed her wedding, killed Anthony... I grabbed something from under my bed, a box of wires and such. I needed to make a trap "Julia" I said levelly "Do you know how to use a gun?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 10, 2011 9:41 pm

Julia: I abruptly quit playing. I blinked. "Um, what?!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 10, 2011 9:43 pm

Jude
I grabbed a gun from under my bed as well, pulling out my knife "How long do you think it will take until your dad sends somebody to kill me, hm?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 10, 2011 9:44 pm

Julia: I wrinkled my nose. "I don't think he would...I mean, Anthony tried, and it didn't work."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 10, 2011 9:48 pm

Jude
"/That/ was pure luck. The guy was a juggernaut, he could have easily taken me, especially when I was hungover like that. Speaking of which, I probably need to get a cast for my arm..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 10, 2011 9:51 pm

Julia: "No, because then there would be questions and...ugh, no it'd be a mess. Sorry. I can make you a sling, if you want."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 10, 2011 9:54 pm

Jude
I still wasn't convinced, but I nodded "Okay then... but what if he hired an assasin? Could be untraceable..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next